Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again

Georgia’s POV:

So today is 25th November. The day I go back home. The day I leave Hayley. The day I go back to reality. I don’t want to though. I want to stay here in this little fairy tale world that I love. Hayley, Ellie, the guys and I are making our way to Chicago airport to say our goodbyes. I don’t like goodbyes. Especially Hayley goodbyes. They hurt the most.

Ellie and I have checked in and dropped our bags off. We are standing just outside security, I give each of the guys a hug and a kiss on the cheek for allowing us to stay on the bus and say my thank you’s for being so understanding. I purposely walk away, knowing that I have forgotten Hayley, and when I turn around to say and wave goodbye, Hayley sprints and jumps into my arms. I wrap them around her as I catch her mid-air. “Don’t you EVER leave me again without saying goodbye!!” she tells me off. Then puts her lips on mine as we kiss. We pull away and I giggle at her cute anger.

“I wasn’t going to leave you without saying goodbye babe. I was just joking!” I explain myself, showering her face in quick light kisses as she just laughs and squirms around in my arms. “I’ll see you soon?” I confirm.

Hayley just nods in response. “I’ll miss you so much. I’ll ring you every day, I will stay up till 4am if that means I get to hear your voice again. And promise we will skype every day too I have everything I need to get in contact with you don’t I? I think I even have your address!”

“Yes Hayles I promise. Plus I think Ellie over there will want to talk to Taylor too.” I nod my head over in Ellie’s direction and then to Taylor, both whom are blushing ferociously and laugh. “Well as much as I want to stay with you, I really need to go babe. Our flight leaves in just under an hour!” I say sadly. We share one last passionate kiss between each other and bid our farewells.

--

Hayley’s POV:

We have now finished the tour and I’m just waiting for my flight to be called at the airport. I’m on my twitter scrolling through all of my feed, which is filled with tweets from the fans about the tour ending and when will we be going on another tour. I’m also texting Georgia, talking about how things are going on over there and how she’s doing. Since I left her at the security gate four days ago, we have been texting, calling and skyping whenever either of us have a chance. Georgia has also told her mum and brothers that we are dating, and last night before the last tour date, her mum Sarah and I had a conversation over skype. We spoke about how the relationship will work and what we can do to make it work. Just then my flight is called. I climb aboard the plane and take my seat, sit back and try to enjoy the flight.

When I get off 6 hours later, I don’t hang about, instead I go and collect my bag and head straight out. I hail a taxi, and tell them my destination. The taxi drive takes about 45 minutes, we are talking throughout the whole drive. He immediately realises who I am, and asks for my autograph. He then tells me that he has never listened to my music before, and asks if I can put some of it on for him. I put on Ain’t It Fun and he recognises it from being played on the radio. We listen to that, and then I put on Misery Business. He seems to like it and asks me what the albums are called. I explain that we have four albums so far. All We Know Is Falling, Riot, Brand New Eyes and Paramore. I also tell him that we have a live album called The Final Riot. Finally we arrive at my destination, I thank him and give him the money that I owe, grab my stuff from the trunk and walk up the path, and knock on the door. I feel nervous. The door opens…

A/N

So chapter 16 is up! Sorry it's so short. It's a filler chapter!

Who do you think opened the door? Who is it?

Please vote, comment or message me.

Enjoy Georgia x