Chapter 24 - Getting Lost

Georgia’s POV:

So my Mum and two brothers have been in LA with Hayley and I for a couple of days now, it’s coming up to that ‘rubbish’ day. I’m not looking forward to it one bit. But this time last week, I thought I was going to be facing it alone, without Hayley, without my family. But Hayley knows now, and my family are here all because of my simply amazing girlfriend.

I am currently spending quality time with Mum, Jake and Scott, whilst Hayley had to go to work, she had no choice in the matter, even though she booked it off. She’s not happy about it, but I told her it was fine seeing as I had my family here. She kissed me and walked unwillingly out of the door this morning, telling me that she would be back by the middle of the afternoon. It’s now 3pm so she should be home anytime now. Just as if she’s on cue, she walks through the front door.

“Hey, baby? I’m home! Where are you all?” She calls out, now waiting for an answer.

“Baby, we are in the TV room.” I yell back to her. We were watching Wayne’s World, and I know that as soon as she walks in here, she’s going to be annoyed as we are watching her favourite film without her. Soon enough, she walks in with drinks and a few snacks that she must have brought from the shops as we don’t have anything in the house.

“You’re watching Wayne’s World without me?” She asks, giving me her wide baby eyes, with her whimpering bottom lip. I laugh at her, knowing that she’s only joking with me.

“Well it’s only just started so, if you come over here and join us, you won’t miss much!” I say, holding my arms open so she can come into them and sit beside me. As I thought she would, she eagerly comes over and cuddles up in my arms leaning her back against my stomach, and I lay my arms over the front of her, holding her hands. She twists her head up so she is looking at me, and I lean down and kiss her, the kiss began to turn into a passionate one, but I pulled away because my Mum, Scott and Jake are in the room. Hayley just looks at me sadly and turns back to the film.

“Later, baby! I promise.” I whisper seductively in her ear. I hear Hayley groan and turn back up to me, to show me her dark, longing eyes.

“If your family weren’t in the room right now, I would so have you.” She tells me in a hushed whisper. I giggle at her as she turns back to concentrate on the film, leaving me with the desire to sneak off upstairs and have some ‘fun’ with her, and she knows that this is how she’s making me feel. After about 15 minutes of debating with myself of whether I should go upstairs and hope that she follows me or stay here. I decide that I am going to go upstairs and hope that she does follow me, and I have already decided that we will only have a make out session, to relieve some of the tension.  

“Babe, I’m just going upstairs, okay?” I growl in her ear. I see Hayley’s eyebrows raise, even in the darkness of the TV room. I slowly get up from the sofa and walk towards the stairs, letting my hips move from side to side, hoping that Hayley is watching and I know that if she is, it will make her go crazy. I make it to our room, without hearing that Hayley has left the room.

I walk into the bathroom, and not long after I hear the door shut behind me, and a pair of small arms wrap themselves around my waist, I turn around in them and start to attack my now blue haired girlfriend after she dyed it a few weeks ago with kisses everywhere, her neck, her collarbone, and finally her lips. She begins to moan into the kiss. She trails her tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entry. I grant her entry as I allow her tongue to dominate mine and explore my mouth. Soon her lips leave mine and she begins to kiss along my jawline and across the jaw line, also kissing all of my sweet spots, which she knows makes me go crazy. This rapidly turns into a hard core make out session, and Hayley begins to try and undress me to take this further.

“Babe, as much as I would love to right now, we have family downstairs, probably wondering where we are…” I tell her breathlessly. She frowns, realising what I meant. “We can finish this later! I promise, and I will make up for it too.” I tell her, trying to put a smile on her face. I give her one more quick peck on the lips and I interlock our fingers as we make our way back downstairs.

That night we decide to go out for dinner as we had nothing in and neither Hayley nor I could be bothered to go out and cook. We went to a fancy restaurant that was fairly expensive, it was about a 40 minute drive there, once we had eaten, my Mum tried her usual thing of allowing her to pay, but Hayley being Hayley, did not let her pay. I had pre-warned Hayley about this and told her to be careful, because when my Mum ‘goes to the toilet’ she’s actually going up to pay for it. Eventually Mum and Hayley had come to the agreement of Hayley paying for it, and Mum giving the tip to the restaurant. I’m surprised that Hayley even got them over here, with Mum allowing her to pay for the flights! Business class too apparently. Hayley never said it was easy to persuade her to come over with her paying.

Once we got home, we were all very tired and decided to go to bed to have an attempt at a good night’s sleep, before tomorrow, the shittest day of all shit days. As Hayley and I had said, we finished our night off with having fun, and not long after, Hayley fell asleep. I kissed her on her head, and climbed out of bed, putting on some clothes not caring whether they matched or not. I shoved on some shoes, and walked out of the door. Not realising at the time that I have forgotten to take my phone or keys. I start off walking down the road, turning left or right whenever I felt like it, trying to clear my head. It’s now pitch black outside and I don’t have a clue at where I am or how I got here. I reach into my pocket to grab my phone out and ring Hayley, but I quickly remember that I have forgotten to take it with me. Damn, I try and retrace my steps, hoping to go back into a familiar area and start making my way home, but instead I’m getting myself further and further lost. I’m all alone, I feel like crap, and it’s the shittest day of my life.

A/N:

Once again, I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I thought I would update quickly before I start work at 10pm...

Enjoy, I will try and post again on my break!

Georgia  x