2. Grandma

Looking at the silver bracelet in his hand, Lin Susu was full of emotions
Lin Susu's silver bracelet, I don't know where it came from. It has been worn on Lin Susu's wrist since he was born. With the increase of age, Lin Susu's silver bracelet will also become larger.

However, Lin’s mother Su Xiaoqiao said to the outside world that her family prepared a few bracelets for Lin Susu, and after three years, she changed one for Lin Susu.
Lin Susu in the previous life didn't know what the silver bracelet would represent, and he didn't even notice that there was room in the silver bracelet.
Within a month, Lin Susu, who had lost her parents, was too longing for family affection. In her previous life, Su Xiaoxia had to coax a few words and Lin Susu offered her silver bracelet to her hands.
In the previous life, after Lin Susu's death, Su Xiaoxia leaned on this silver bracelet, and the wind rose.
However, Lin Susu had some doubts. I don't know why Su Xiaoxia's brain is pretty funny, there is a space in the silver bracelet, Su Xiaoxia doesn't know how to make good use of it, and actually uses the silver bracelet space that can be planted with spiritual springs as a storage room.
Time and time again, Lin Susu saw Su Xiaoxia from the border line, loading contraband into the silver bracelet space and transporting it in and out, wishing to kill Su Xiaoxia, a shameless bitch.
Mother taught her since she was a child that she must be a good person. How could Su Xiaoxia's treasure of Lin Susu be used for bad things?
When Lin Susu's "Concentration Jue" was able to control a part of the silver bracelet space, Lin Susu often threw things out of the space. Let Su Xiaoxia carry a scapegoat several times.
Lin Susu will be very happy every time he sees Su Xiaoxia being punished for losing her "goods".
A few years later, when Lin Susu completely mastered the space, he controlled the silver bracelet space to explode, killing Su Xiaoxia, and a nasty anger in her mind.
Well now, she Lin Susu is reborn. She has a body, no matter who wants to bully her, she can hit with her hands or kick with her feet. No matter what, she has a mouth with fangs and sharp teeth! In this life, those people would never want to take advantage of her Lin Susu!
Lin Susu waved a small fist that was not strong enough to express his satisfaction.
In the kitchen, the scent of rice porridge drifted over, drifting into Lin Susu's room.
"Gurulu~!" Lin Susu's stomach cried.
Grandma here? This thought just flashed through Lin Susu's mind, and Wu Fengjiao's busy figure in the kitchen flashed before her eyes.
The corners of Lin Susu's mouth curled up. It seems that the "Concentration Jue" she practiced when she was doing "Apiao" did not fall, and she followed her back.
"Gululu~!" Lin Susu's stomach yelled again.
Grandma, here I am! Fragrant and delicious vegetable meat porridge, here I am! The saliva in Lin Susu's mouth went straight out.
Lin Susu's feet just jumped to the ground, his knees softened, and his butt fell to the ground, not to mention, by the way, he knocked over a small square stool beside the bed.
"Susu, are you hungry? Grandma cooked your favorite vegetable and lean meat porridge. You lay in bed and fell asleep, and grandma brought you the porridge for you to eat. This time, Susu, you shed a lot of blood. But you have to take care of it..." Wu Fengjiao was nagging as she walked.
Listening to Wu Fengjiao's nagging, Lin Susu felt that his dull buttocks didn't seem to hurt so much.
In the previous life, Wu Fengjiao was Lin Susu's only warmth in the years after Lin Susu's "parents died."
"Oh~! Su Su, why are you getting up?" Wu Fengjiao just walked to the door and ran in when he heard the noise in the room.
Seeing Lin Susu fell to the ground embarrassingly, Wu Fengjiao squatted down to help Lin Susu, and couldn't help nagging.
"Grandma." Lin Susu looked at the woman in her early 50s, her eyes were sour, and tears couldn't help streaming down.
"Guy Su Su! Don't cry or cry. When Su Su is full, grandma will take you to find those skin kids to settle the account." Seeing Lin Susu's crying sadness, Wu Fengjiao hurriedly coaxed a few words.
Wu Fengjiao had only returned to the village for an hour, and when he walked into the village, he heard that Lin Susu had fainted. Wu Fengjiao rushed to the Lin's house. The barefoot doctor had treated Lin Susu's head wound, and said to Wu Fengjiao, "Susu in your house was stoned to the head", and he didn't even ask for the money. gone.
Wu Fengjiao is still stunned! How could Susu play with the Pi children in the village? In Dahuang Village, Lin Susu is one of the most well-behaved children, and the other good child is Wu Xiaoqi from the captain's house.
"Yeah." Lin Susu nodded, and stood up with Wu Fengjiao's arm. Even if Wu Fengjiao didn't say to find someone to settle the account, Lin Susu still had to find it by himself. However, Wu Fengjiao took the initiative to stand up and support her, Lin Susu felt warm.
"Oh~! The fire in my stove hasn't been removed yet, Susu, go slowly, grandma go and remove the fire first, otherwise the rice porridge should be battered in a while." Wu Fengjiao waited for Lin Susu to stabilize, and quickly Ran out.
Looking at Wu Fengjiao's wind-like back, Lin Susu's mind was in a trance. It turned out that her grandmother also ran so fast?
In Lin Susu's impression, Wu Fengjiao had been crouching on her back, staggering, her face criss-crossed, her hands were full of big openings, her whole body was depressed, looking old and haggard.
that's nice! The current grandmother, in good health, has not been bent over by heavy labor.
Looking at Wu Fengjiao's back, Lin Susu's eyes curled with a smile.
The vegetable and lean meat porridge made by Wu Fengjiao was very fragrant, and the fragrant Lin Susu almost swallowed his tongue in his stomach.
"Eat slowly, Su Su, eat slowly." Wu Fengjiao kept telling her, with a light of love in her eyes.
This kid, I'm afraid I missed two meals, right? I blame her. Hearing that her family was in a hurry, she left without time to cook for Susu. Before leaving, Wu Fengjiao told her eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Aiqin to come and take a look. It seemed that Zhou Aiqin had promised well on the surface, but in fact he had no affection for Su Su in his heart. Susu doesn't know how to cook, and the people in the village don't wait to see this orphan, it's strange that she is not hungry.
Otherwise, let Su Su live with the old woman, right? But the eldest daughter-in-law and the second daughter-in-law have such tempers... Su Su is not a relative's granddaughter. If he really moves to Su's house, Su Su will definitely be angry with his two aunts.
When Wu Fengjiao thought of this, she couldn't help but sighed.
Lin Susu finally stopped the spoon after eating two bowls of porridge.
The bowl is a large sea bowl, and one bowl can hold 800 ml of water. In fact, Su Su still wanted to eat, so he was afraid that he would have to eat his belly.
"Grandma." After his stomach was full, Lin Susu had the strength to talk to Wu Fengjiao.
"Ah!" After Wu Fengjiao responded crisply, she hesitated to ask: "Su Su, did your aunt come over to cook for you yesterday?"
Lin Susu shook his head, a little contemptuous of his previous life. When she was ten years old, she didn't know how to cook, but Lin Susu might be the only one found in the entire Dahuang Village.