Chapter 179

"What's going on?" At this time, Lao Wang's familiar voice rang.

Seeing Wu Fengjiao, Lao Wang was stunned, and said, "Sister Wu, didn't your daughter-in-law say that you are sick and can't leave the stall today? Why are you here again?"

"Grandpa Wang, Zhou Aiqin is lying to you! She just looked at my grandma's booth and wanted to grab it!" Lin Susu couldn't help but complain when he saw Lao Wang.

"What?" Old Wang was angry.

Lao Wang has been a doorman in the supply and marketing building for several years. He has always been "eye-eyed", and this is the first time he has been deceived.

"Zhou Aiqin, right? How can you lie? I asked you before, you clearly said that sister Wu asked you to help out the stall." Upon seeing this, Lao Wang rolled his sleeve on his arm and asked Zhou Aiqin fiercely. One sentence.

Zhou Aiqin took a step back in fright and did not dare to make a sound.

"You go quickly, this place is not where anyone can set up a stall. If you don't leave, I will let the police come and handcuff you to the police station." Upon seeing this, the old Wang waved away Zhou Aiqin.

What Lao Wang said is not a lie. At the entrance of the Supply and Marketing Building, not everyone can set up a stall. Zhou Aiqin is still reluctant to leave. Lao Wang tells her every minute to have a taste of "a day trip to the police station".

"I... I put a little bit on the side, can't you?" Zhou Aiqin said to Lao Wang in a low voice.

"No, no, the leader said, Su Su is a martyr, so she made an exception to set up a stall here, how old are you? Anyone can come here to set up a stall, when is the entrance of our supply and marketing building?" Fully waved Zhou Aiqin away.

Lao Wang did report Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall in front of the director of the supply and marketing building. Lin Susu has the status of a "married member", and the director agreed to Lao Wang's opinion without saying a word.

"I...I'm Susu's aunt! You can count as Shang Lie, isn't it?" Zhou Aiqin smiled at Lao Wang.

Su Xiaoxia said, Wu Fengjiao set up a stall at the entrance of the supply and marketing building. A market can sell hundreds of bowls of jelly, and a bowl of jelly is 15 cents. A dead old woman can make at least eight yuan a day. Wu Fengjiao couldn't bear to give up on such a "gemous place".

"It doesn't count, what is the honorable title of "Martyr"? It's an honor given by the government, but it can't be recognized by any cat or dog." The old Wang cast a slanted look at Zhou Aiqin and said angrily. .

Regardless of how late Lao Wang came, he could hear clearly when he was outside the crowd just now. With such an unfilial thing, Lao Wang didn't bother to give her face.

After Zhou Aiqin understood what Old Wang said, her angry face was almost distorted.

Lao Wang drove Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter more than ten meters away, and then walked back, and said embarrassingly to Wu Fengjiao: "Sister Wu, I'm sorry! It's because I didn't do my job well, and I didn't verify Zhou Aiqin's identity. , Let her set up a stall here."

"What Brother Wang said, you can let me and Su Su set up a stall here, thank you very much for your help." Wu Fengjiao waved his hand again and again.

Lao Wang has been helping him during this period. How could Wu Fengjiao blame him for such a small matter?

The location at the entrance of the Supply and Marketing Building is really a place with a lot of people in Liuhe Town. Since Wu Fengjiao set up a stall here, her jelly has been sold out in only two or three hours each time.

Zhou Aiqin saw that her wish to set up a stall at the entrance of the supply and marketing building today was shattered, and she was so angry that she flew out of the sky with reason.

Seeing Wu Fengjiao and Lao Wang talking politely, Zhou Aiqin leaned over and sarcastically said, "Oh~! What kind of sister, mom, you are a lot of age, so I don’t want to think about Tianle. Run to town to provoke the old man, bah! Shameless!"

With a bang, Wu Fengjiao turned around and slapped Zhou Aiqin in the face.

Zhou Aiqin's words made Wu Fengjiao tremble with anger.

Originally, Wu Fengjiao still cared about family ugliness and didn't want to argue with Zhou Aiqin here and let people watch jokes. Unexpectedly, Zhou Aiqin was talking about it, and splashing dirty water on her in front of so many people?

Wu Fengjiao was a widow for many years, and she was originally a fierce person. Before leaving Zhou Aiqin at home, it was just that he felt sorry for his son Su Tianle. What Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia did today made Wu Fengjiao extremely disappointed with her eldest son's family. When Zhou Aiqin said this, it was strange that Wu Fengjiao didn't get angry.

"Oh~!" Zhou Aiqin jumped up.

Zhou Aiqin was originally a bitch. She was driven out mercilessly by the old Wang and slapped in public by Wu Fengjiao. How could she give up?

Zhou Aiqin threw her teeth and dance claws at Wu Fengjiao.

Lin Susu was very angry.

Lin Susu has been paying attention to Zhou Aiqin's movements! Lin Susu, who was able to spoil Zhou Aiqin in public at the entrance of the hospital, was really afraid that she would do something unfavorable to Wu Fengjiao.

Lin Susu noticed when Zhou Aiqin moved. Lin Susu grabbed Wu Fengjiao's arm and avoided a few steps back.

On the other hand, while people were not paying attention, Lin Susu released "white fog" and stabbed Zhou Aiqin hard on both knees.

"Ouch~!" Zhou Aiqin cried out in pain, bending her knees, and knelt down with a "boom".

When Qu Dajun and Lao Jiang saw Zhou Aiqin's expression on his face, they originally stretched out their arms to block Wu Fengjiao.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin kneel down, Qu Dajun and the others gave way, revealing Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu behind them.

Wu Fengjiao was a little confused. She thought that after Zhou Aiqin's roar was over, she was going to have a tear with her! Didn't expect Zhou Aiqin to kneel down and apologize? When was Zhou Aiqin so polite?

"Auntie, you don't need to kneel down and admit your mistakes. Grandma has a broad mind and is not as knowledgeable as you." Wu Fengjiao was dazed, and Lin Susu said with a smile.

After speaking, Lin Susu was not idle either, separated a few traces of "white mist", and sewed Zhou Aiqin's mouth.

Zhou Aiqin was so angry that she wanted to curse a few times. She opened her mouth, but felt a burning pain in her upper and lower lips. The two pieces of her lips seemed to be stuck together, and she couldn't say anything.

Zhou Aiqin's heart was terribly flustered.

Zhou Aiqin was a rural woman, and she was still a little superstitious about gods and ghosts.

Isn't she a god who smashed into a passing place? Seeing her disrespect to her mother-in-law, punished her specifically?

A group of Zhou Aiqin panicked. Her mouth couldn't move, so she could only look at Wu Fengjiao anxiously with her eyes.

"What a shame! Forget it! Just know that you are wrong." Wu Fengjiao saw Zhou Aiqin knelt on the ground, staring anxiously at him, thinking that Zhou Aiqin really recognized her mistake, and her face was straightened. There was a smile on his face.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin didn't make a sound or stood up, Wu Fengjiao waved her hand and said, "All right! You go! If you have anything to do, I'll talk about it when I go home."