Chapter 144

If Lin Susu was really a child, he would definitely fall into Xiao Guihua's "exciting general method", and explain Wu Fengjiao's actions clearly to prove Wu Fengjiao's innocence.

Unfortunately, Lin Susu is not a real ten-year-old girl. Xiao Guihua's careful thinking is destined to fail.

Lin Susu folded his hands on his chest and put on a guard posture, and said coldly, "Aunt Osmanthus, you can eat rice but you can't talk nonsense. The character of my grandmother is obvious to everyone in Dahuang Village. , My grandmother would definitely not do shameful things. On the contrary, there are some people who have poor character and think about taking advantage of other people's homes all the time. If their children hurt others, they can still do things that slander others."

Lin Susu was unhappy, and he didn't leave Xiao Guihua any affection for what he said.

Xiao Guihua didn't think about herself at first. After seeing the sneer on Lin Susu's face, she remembered that she had brought her son to Lin Susu's house a few days ago to "seeking justice", and her face was hot.

Lin Susu, the little girl, is ridiculing her "not good character"!

"You don't have something to teach your parents, you talk to your elders with guns and sticks. I will teach you how to be a man today!" Xiao Guihua would definitely not do it when he was scolded by a little girl pointing her nose to "bad character". With the basket in her hand, Xiao Guihua slapped Lin Susu's face with a slap.

Lin Susu is furious, elder? Xiao Guihua really has such a big face!

He Zhuzi's house.

Early in the morning, as soon as it was light, the wife of He Zhuzi got up.

After He Zhuzi's daughter-in-law Nie got up, she didn't even make breakfast, so she tossed around at home.

"Big girl, what are you doing?" He Zhuzi was still sleeping, and he couldn't help but feel a little impatient when he heard the "clang" from time to time in the room.

"Master, I'm looking for our sweet potato noodles!" Nie Danny's voice was full of joy.

"Don't you put all our sweet potato flour in the food cabinet? How do you find it?" After He Zhuzi was woken up by his wife, he couldn't sleep anymore, so he just got up.

"My head, the sweet potato flour in the grain cabinet is only 20 kilograms. I'll look for other places to see if there is any." Nie Danny quickly explained when He Zhuzi spoke loudly.

"Twenty catties is twenty catties, what else are you looking for? After dawn, you can quickly send it to Aunt Wu." He Zhuzi scolded.

What a stupid woman, a few dollars of business made her so excited.

Compared with Danny Nie, He Zhuzi naturally recognized that he was a person who had "experienced the world". Two times before, he went to town to sell fish. Didn't he sell it for three or five yuan?

Unfortunately, last time we went to the market, He Zhuzi met a "weird" and turned over and over again with his fish. These days, He Zhuzi had a guilty conscience. Two times in a row, Zhou Aiguo asked He Zhuzi to go to "Electric Fish". He Zhuzi didn't go because he was uncomfortable.

"The head of the house, we only have twenty kilograms of sweet potato flour left in our house. I think it's too little. Fifty and a half catties! It's rare that Aunt Wu gave such a kind price. I'm afraid that there will be no store in this village. . Can you find a few kilograms of sweet potato flour at home, so you can make a lot of money?" To her man, Nie Danny did not conceal the little abacus in her heart.

Last night, Wu Fengjiao went to He Zhuzi's house and talked to He Zhuzi and his wife about buying sweet potato powder.

After Wu Fengjiao left, Danny Nie did not sleep well all night happily. The current rice is only a dime and a catty. Wu Fengjiao's price for sweet potato flour is as high as for rice.

Sweet potatoes are worthless. In which year does He Zhuzi’s family charge a few thousand catties? It is just a little effort to make sweet potato flour.

When Danny Nie got up in the morning, she was dumbfounded when she saw half a bag of sweet potato flour left in her food cabinet.

I knew that sweet potato flour was bought by people. At the end of last year, Niu Nie made a little bit more. Anyway, the remaining sweet potato residue from making sweet potato flour can be fed to pigs. It kills two birds with one stone!

"You won't go to your sister-in-law and younger sister's house to borrow a little? Each house borrows 20 or 30 kilograms and waits for our family to make sweet potato flour after the autumn harvest." He Zhuzi gave his wife a sideways glance.

"Yeah, why didn't I expect it?" He Zhuzi reminded him, and He Zhuzi's wife hurriedly went away with joy.

In the countryside, borrowing grain between brothers is a normal operation.

In particular, sweet potato flour is prepared by every family, and it will not be used as a staple food. As long as you speak, you can definitely borrow it.

Anyway, Wu Fengjiao didn't say, as long as his family produces sweet potato flour? You can borrow the sweet potato flour from my wife's family and sell it to Wu Fengjiao! At most, when the sweet potatoes are harvested, she will make more sweet potato flour and return it to the ladies.

Neither Wu Fengjiao nor Lin Susu knew that He Zhuzi and his wife could still think of such a "brilliant trick".

He Zhuzi is one of the few people in Dahuang Village who knows that Wu Fengjiao sells jelly at the market.

It was the first time Wu Fengjiao sold jelly at the market, and He Zhuzi saw it. At that time, He Zhuzi was hungry and had no money with him, so he ran to Wu Fengjiao's stall to eat a bowl of jelly.

After returning to the village, He Zhuzi came to the door and gave the jelly money to Wu Fengjiao.

Wu Fengjiao originally thought that she would go to the market to sell jelly in the village. After all, in this era, Wu Fengjiao was the only one in Dahuang Village who dared to set up food stalls in the town.

In the past ten days, there have been no rumors of Wu Fengjiao selling jelly in Dahuang Village. Wu Fengjiao knew that He Zhuzi probably did not tell other villagers about her selling jelly.

Wu Fengjiao went to He Zhuzi to buy sweet potato noodles, thinking of thanking He Zhuzi for concealing this time.

Otherwise, Wu Fengjiao would not give a high price of 15 cents to a catty.

However, even if Wu Fengjiao knew what Nie Da Niu was doing, she probably laughed it off.

Anyway, Wu Fengjiao needs sweet potato flour, even if Nie Da Niu takes one or two hundred catties, Wu Fengjiao won't be too much. Buying a penny and a jin, making it into jelly, and selling it, there is also money to be made. It's like this in the countryside, and the folks in the village, there are some things that can't be taken too seriously.

Danny Nie grew more minded and didn't rush to find two concubines, but waited until the kitchen of the two concubines began to smoke, and then the family went to borrow sweet potato powder.

Sure enough, the two wives didn't ask, each of them gave Nie Danny 30 jin.

After Nie Danny had borrowed enough sweet potato flour, she packed it in two baskets, carried a load and hurried to Lin Susu's house.

Although most of the people in the countryside are simple, the things that are said to be good seldom change their minds. But if the sweet potato flour was not delivered to Wu Fengjiao for a day, Nie Danny was really a little worried.

He Zhuzi's family lives at the end of the village, five or six minutes away from Lin Susu's home.

Danny Nie walked hurriedly all the way carrying a burden, and when she hurried to Lin Susu's house, she saw Xiao Guihua and Lin Susu arguing at the door of Lin Susu's house.

Before Danny Nie approached, she saw Xiao Guihua waving her arms and throwing them at Lin Susu's face.