Chapter 192

"Grandma, I'm okay. Uncle Huang came to me because someone from my dad's army asked me to come and meet." Lin Susu originally wanted to tell Wu Fengjiao about the "pension", but after thinking about it, he decided to go home. Say it again.

The entrance of the town government is the main street. Today is a big bazaar. There are people coming and going on the street. Whether it is about money or buying a shop, it is not suitable.

"Ah? It turned out to be someone from the army! No wonder I saw a small car driving out just now!" Wu Fengjiao heard Lin Susu calling Mayor Huang "Uncle Huang", half of his heart was relieved, waiting to hear Lin Su Su said it was someone from the army, and Wu Fengjiao's heart finally returned to its original place.

In Wu Fengjiao's heart, Lin Susu is still a child! Wu Fengjiao was afraid that Lin Susu was deceived.

When Huang Xiaofeng's jeep left the town government, Wu Fengjiao came to the town government with a burden. However, for Wu Fengjiao, she can't tell which jeep car is. As long as it is a small car with four wheels, Wu Fengjiao will call it a "small car."

"Well, that's the leader of my dad's army." Lin Susu nodded.

"How is it? What does the leader of the army have to say?" Wu Fengjiao was a little curious.

"I didn't say anything. Grandma, I won't tell you in detail until I go home for a while!" Lin Susu evaded. On this street, people come and go, it is not a place to talk.

"Your dad is a hero, so the troops will send people to see you! Susu, you have to study hard in the future, and strive to be better than your dad when you grow up and make more contributions to the motherland." Wu Fengjiao did not ask, but still I was surging, and was moved by the incident that "the leader of the army visited Lin Susu".

This year, when encouraging children to say "contribute more to the motherland when they grow up", Wu Fengjiao is no exception.

"Hmm, grandma, I will work hard." Lin Susu understood Wu Fengjiao's meaning and nodded heavily.

"Susu, I heard people say that there is a new meat stall in Zhennantou. You don't need a ticket to buy meat. We will cut half a catty of meat and go home to celebrate. What do you think of Susu?" Wu Feng Jiao said.

This year, people in rural areas want to eat meat and have to wait until the end of the year to kill pigs. It’s better for those who have a job. Every month, you can go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy a few taels of meat and teeth with the meat ticket issued by your unit.

Wu Fengjiao heard about the private meat stall at the entrance of the supply and marketing building. A piece of 21 catties of meat is twice as expensive as using a meat ticket of 60 cents a catty, but the point is that it does not require a meat ticket! As long as they are willing to spend money, anyone can buy it.

"Ah? There is a private meat stall? So... okay?" Lin Susu opened his eyes wide.

Originally, Lin Susu wanted to say "so fast", but only after the words changed to the three words "so good".

After Lin Susu finished speaking, he understood. The vegetable market in Liuhe Town is almost completed, and it is not unusual for private meat stalls to appear now.

"Yes! This policy is getting better and better. Now we big guys don't have to worry about being hungry, and we can eat meat casually." Wu Fengjiao also smiled.

"Let's go, grandma, I'll ask your old man to eat meat for a while." Lin Susu remembered the ten dollars in his own space, and there was no "useful place" yet! It finally came in handy today.

However, what makes Lin Susu the happiest thing is to think of the upcoming vegetable market from the private meat stall. When the time comes, after her shop has been rented out, she will be a "really profitable" charter woman! This day, simply don’t be too beautiful, hehehe...

Thinking of the upcoming changes in Liuhe Town, Lin Susu smiled.

"You don't need to buy it, grandma has money." Wu Fengjiao waved her hand and said.

Wu Fengjiao didn't know Lin Susu's private money, she only saw Lin Susu selling vegetables these days and making a few dollars.

Wu Fengjiao was reluctant to burden Lin Susu with the expenses at home.

"Grandma, what's wrong with asking me to be filial and filial to you? I have money." Lin Susu pursed her lips. She had known that she hadn't concealed her money from her grandma.

"Yes, then grandma will enjoy Susu's filial piety!" Wu Fengjiao laughed happily.

"That's right! Grandma, we are a family, we don't need to be so clear." Lin Susu smiled.

"Yes, we are a family. In the future, when grandma gets old, we just wait for Susu's filial piety. Now, Su Su spends grandma's first, grandma is not old and can make money!" Wu Fengjiao said the truth, it is a set. .

After Wu Fengjiao finished speaking, fearing that Lin Susu would object, she quickly pointed to the pair of baskets placed at the foot of the wall of the town government not far away, and said: "Susu, I will pick the baskets first. I'll talk about other things later. ."

"Huh? Grandma, why don't you send the basket to Grandpa Wang today?" Lin Susu was a little surprised.

"There are still a few bowls of jelly that haven't been sold out today. I'm thinking about selling it along the street for a while." Wu Fengjiao said uncomfortably.

"Huh? Grandma, isn't it easy to sell jelly today?" Lin Susu was a little dazed.

It shouldn't be! Their jelly stalls are sold out before noon every time they are in the big market.

"Also...no, I just want to come and wait for you soon, so I won't bother Brother Wang." Wu Fengjiao said embarrassingly.

Looking at Wu Fengjiao, Lin Susu turned his mind and understood Wu Fengjiao's scruples.

Wu Fengjiao has been a widow for many years and has always paid attention to his sense of proportion in getting along with gay men. Today, Zhou Aiqin's mouth was sprayed with dung, and she said a few gossips about Wu Fengjiao and Lao Wang.

It happened that Zhou Aiqin was Wu Fengjiao's daughter-in-law, Wu Fengjiao must feel sorry for Lao Wang, so she would rather be a little tired instead of putting the basket in Lao Wang's guard room.

"Grandma, don't sell these bowls of jelly, I'm useful." Lin Susu's eyes turned and he had given the remaining bowls of jelly and found a place.

The guard of the town government, Lao Li, mentioned that Lin Susu should pay attention to Huang Jiahui today. Well, Grandpa Li is a good person, so please ask him to eat a bowl of jelly.

By the way, Mayor Huang and Secretary Chen each carried a bowl, and the rest, she and grandma both dealt with lunch.

Lin Susu is like this, she remembers the little bit of kindness that others have treated her.

Mayor Huang and Secretary Chen just helped her so much, and Lin Susu wanted to express his gratitude.

However, Lin Susu is very measured. Even if Lin Susu wants to give away other things, Mayor Huang will not accept it.

A bowl of jelly, homemade, not worth a few dollars, but it can represent Lin Susu's heart.

Unexpectedly, Lin Susu sent a few bowls of jelly and gave Wu Fengjiao another business.

Mayor Huang praised him greatly after eating the jelly.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly is delicious, and if you eat it chilly in your mouth, it will alleviate the heat.