Chapter 70

Lin Susu has been silent, wanting to see if Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan, before and after, have the same attitude towards her.
With the experience of being played around by Su Xiaoxia in the previous life, Lin Susu will not easily trust others in this life.
It just so happened that Lin Susu had the golden finger of "White Mist", so it was very convenient to monitor other people's movements.
After listening to what Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan said, Lin Susu was a little disappointed. Originally, Lin Susu wanted Zhou Aiguo's brother and sister to be arrested by the police!
On the walls of the backyard, half of Zhou Aiguo's bloody handprints were still left. This is the iron proof that Zhou Aiguo broke into the Lin family.
The analysis of Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan made Lin Susu discouraged.
Even if Lin Susu didn't understand the law, he knew that Wu Youcheng was right.
The brothers and sisters Zhou Aiguo belonged to "attempted theft." Even if the police came, the brothers and sisters Zhou Aiguo were taken away by the police and detained for a few days at most. They could be released after being criticized and educated.
Without Zhou Qingsong's intervention, Lin Susu would definitely not intercede for the Zhou Aiguo brothers and sisters. Those who did bad things deserved it if they were caught.
After Zhou Qingsong came forward to intercede, Lin Susu had to give this face. Haven't seen the current big boss Wu Youcheng Captain of Dahuang Village, didn't you dare to go with Zhou Qingsong?
Lin Susu didn't even dare. Before Lin Susu reached the age of eighteen, before Lin Susu could have the strength to protect herself, Lin Susu did not dare to offend Zhou Qingsong, let alone give Zhou Aiguo a reason to retaliate against her! Lin Susu still understands this truth if you don't die if you fight a snake.
When Zhou Yulan returned to the room, even though Lin Susu had known Zhou Yulan's intentions, he was patient and listened to Zhou Yulan's babbling words.
"Susu, what do you think? Auntie knows that you are wronged about this matter. If you really don't want to swallow this breath, aunt will take you to the town police station to report the case. Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aiqin will be arrested and detained at the police station for a few days. Zhou Yulan sighed and said.
Zhou Yulan felt that Lin Susu still had to make his own decisions about Lin Susu. In Zhou Yulan's heart, she actually did not approve of Zhou Qingsong's approach.
After several generations of reproduction, there are more people from the Zhou surname in Dahuang Village. There are more people, so naturally there are more ideas.
It is not a bad thing for Zhou Qingsong to like to protect the calf, but to protect it indiscriminately will only increase the arrogance of certain people.
In Dahuang Village, villagers surnamed Zhou had more thorns than those of the other two surnames, because the Zhou family felt that no matter what happened, Zhou Qingsong would protect them.
In Zhou Yulan's view, brothers and sisters Zhou Aiguo should be arrested and locked up in the police station for a few days if they are so bad-hearted. They should not ignore their mistakes just because of their surname Zhou. By the way, it's also good to shock other people in Dahuang Village who want to fight the Lin family's idea.
Therefore, Zhou Yulan did not blindly persuade Lin Susu to settle the matter, but analyzed the difficulties Lin Susu will face after reporting the case and the benefits Lin Susu will face if he does not report the case.
As for what to do, Zhou Yulan supported Lin Susu's decision.
"Aunt Magnolia, will they return to the village after the police arrested the bad guys?" Lin Susu had to pretend not to understand for the sake of his "little girl" persona, and asked.
"Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aiqin are attempted crimes this time. After being arrested by the police, they will be released after being criticized and educated for three to five days after being captured by the police." Zhou Yulan explained.
"Aunt Magnolia, then... forget it! I'm afraid they will kill me after being released by the police." Lin Susu lowered his head and said aggrievedly.
It was not that Lin Susu wanted to compromise, but reality forced her to compromise.
The mother who was willing to protect her was dead, and Lin Susu, who was still alive, also regarded him as dead in his heart. An orphan with "no father and no mother" can only choose to give in before he is unable to protect himself.
"Susu, good boy, I've wronged you." Seeing Lin Susu's gloomy look, Zhou Yulan couldn't help holding Lin Susu into her arms and patted her on the back lightly.
Lin Susu didn't say a word, just buried his head gently on Zhou Yulan's shoulder.
This incident made Lin Susu clearly realize her current status and identity. She is just an orphan. Even if Zhou Yulan loves her again, it is impossible for her to oppose her grandfather.
Lin Susu was very grateful for Zhou Yulan to say "Take her to the town police station to report the case."
The tears in Lin Susu's eyes instantly wetted half of Zhou Yulan's shoulder, making Zhou Yulan sad, not knowing what to say.
Where Zhou Yulan couldn't see, Lin Susu's mouth hooked.
Lin Susu was not sad, nor was she disappointed. All of this was in Lin Susu's expectation.
Lin Susu's tears are nothing but the best "weapon" she can present. With this "cry", I believe Zhou Yulan will definitely protect Lin Susu in the days to come.
After all, before Lin Susu became an adult, no matter what he wanted to do, he couldn't do without the support of Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan.
However, Lin Susu secretly swears in her heart that when she is capable, she will avenge this grudge.
There was a heavy atmosphere at the house of Mrs. Zhou, which was separated by an alley.
When "interrogating" Su Xiaoxia, in order to shirk her responsibility, Su Xiaoxia also explained clearly that Zhou Aiguo had killed the big black dog of Grandma Zhou's family.
Su Xiaoxia can't help it if she doesn't explain it! She's covered with blood, there should always be a place, right? In the unlikely event that someone misunderstood Su Xiaoxia's murder, she would have nowhere to shout for injustice.
When Mrs. Zhou heard Su Xiaoxia talk about Da Hei being killed by Zhou Aiguo, she was a little bit dubious in her heart. After all, the big black dog of Mrs. Zhou's family has never liked to run out, let alone eat other people's food indiscriminately.
After Grandma Zhou stepped into her small yard, she looked at the empty doghouse under the eaves, her face immediately collapsed.
Normally, as long as Grandma Zhou came back from outside, Da Hei would always appear in front of Grandma Zhou for the first time, wagging his tail at Grandma Zhou, and circled her body.
Da Hei is really gone! Killed by Zhou Aiguo, who lost his conscience!
When Grandma Zhou thought of this fact, she was suffocating in her heart, and she couldn't swallow it if she couldn't get up.
Mrs. Zhou, a lonely old man, was originally lonely. Raising a dog is not only a helper for the nursing home, but actually also entrusted Mrs. Zhou's love to her children and grandchildren.
Because of this, Grandma Zhou couldn't accept Zhou Aiguo's killing of her dog.
She's so black! Raised from childhood to adulthood, Da Hei, who has been with her for six years, just let Zhou Aiguo slaughter?
Granny Zhou regretted a little. Knowing that Zhou Aiguo was not such a thing a long time ago, she shouldn't have gone to Zhou Qingsong to intercede with Zhou Aiguo for the sake of her clan's reputation.
Unfortunately, Zhou Aiguo could not be found last night. Otherwise, Mrs. Zhou will definitely "reward" him with broomsticks.