Chapter 141

In the current Liuhe Town, there are only two or three snack shops and one tailor shop in private shops. Others are publicly-run supply and marketing buildings, restaurants, and grain and oil stores.

These private shops usually do not open their doors, they only open at the market.

Lin Susu tried hard to think about it, only to realize that it would not be until the end of this year that Liuhe Town would start to build a vegetable market.

After the construction of the vegetable market in Liuhe Town, the number of private shops in Liuhe Town will gradually increase.

If Lin Susu wants to buy a house in the town, she and Wu Fengjiao can't just wander around. For this kind of thing, it's time to find a "ground snake" in the town for help. Such as Lao Wang and Qu Dajun. Otherwise, she would have to wait for the vegetable market to be built and rent a few stalls to sublet, in order to achieve the goal of "slaying the money" in her hands.

After Lin Susu wanted to understand, he stopped wandering around. As an excuse to see enough of the scenery in the town, Lin Susu honestly followed Wu Fengjiao back to Dahuang Village after selling the jelly in the next two or three days.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly is really delicious, and the workers in the textile factory are not bad for money. Every day, Wu Fengjiao brought 40 or 50 catties of jelly and sold out.

In the past ten days, Wu Fengjiao has made more than 100 yuan in his hands.

Just made more than a hundred dollars? If the small jelly business is so profitable, if it were replaced by Wu Fengjiao half a month ago, no matter who said such a beautiful thing, he would not believe it.

But now, what Wu Fengjiao likes to do every night before going to bed is to take out a large pile of bills of various denominations wrapped in furoshiki from the pillowcase, count them carefully, and then repack them. go back.

Sleeping on a pillow full of money at night, Wu Fengjiao can laugh out loud even in dreams.

The jelly business is booming, and Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu are extremely busy.

Every day when he returned to the village after selling the jelly, Wu Fengjiao would go to the mountain to pick some jelly fruit with a basket. Lin Susu also went up the mountain to help pick fresh mint leaves.

When Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandsons go home every day, the sky is already dark.

After dinner, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu burned the fire and made jelly, and they had to work for more than an hour.

Such days are very busy and very tired.

However, as long as he can make money, Wu Fengjiao is full of energy.

Early this morning, Lin Susu felt that his right eyelid was jumping fiercely.

As the saying goes, the left eye jumps for money and the right eye jumps for disaster. Is there anything bad for you today?

Lin Susu muttered to himself.

Seeing Wu Fengjiao picked up the basket again, she was going to sell jelly in Liuhe Town.

Lin Susu was afraid that her "unlucky things" would disturb Wu Fengjiao's jelly business. After thinking about it, she decided to stay in the village today, away from Wu Fengjiao. In this case, even if there is something "unlucky", it won't Wu Fengjiao is implicated.

"Grandma, I won't go to town today. I will stay at home today and collect some sweet potato flour." Lin Susu made up his mind and said to Wu Fengjiao.