Chapter 119

Although Su Xiaoxia was unhappy, she couldn't help Zhou Aiqin.

After leaving the gate of the hospital, Zhou Aiqin ignored Su Xiaoxia. Anyway, Zhou Aiqin had just told Doctor Qiu that she would not send Su Xiaoxia back to the hospital for hospitalization.

Zhou Aiqin came to the fair today, and there are still a lot of things to buy that I haven't bought. If it is a little bit later, the market will end.

Standing at the entrance of the hospital, Su Xiaoxia stared at the backs of Zhou Aiqin and his wife in front, her eyes were cold, as if she had been poisoned.

Su Xiaoxia hates Zhou Aiqin, she is obviously rich, and she is unwilling to buy her a scar ointment. Such parents, she really had enough!

Fatty Tu pulled Tu Ergou and hurriedly walked to the hospital.

The supply and marketing building was not far from the hospital. It was just a ten-minute journey. Fatty Tu was anxious, and he pulled Tu Ergou from time to time to go faster, panting.

Contrary to Tu Ergou, Tu Ergou walked swaggeringly, the horrified eyes of passersby, in Tu Ergou's view, was the best "affirmation" for him. The old man shaved his bones and healed his injuries. Today, Tu Ergou walked to the hospital by himself with a knife on his shoulder. Starting today, his reputation as Tu Ergou will surely resound throughout Liuhe Town.

Tu Ergou wore a light-colored short-sleeved shirt today, and half of Tu Ergou's shoulder was soaked with red blood. Passersby dodged when they saw it.

Tu Ergou became more and more triumphant when he saw everyone's fearful eyes. Tu Ergou felt that it was his "success" to make people scared.

"Er Gouzi, go faster, the blood will bleed a lot for a while, and neither of the two old hens can make it back!" Fatty Tu wiped the sweat from his forehead, and he cursed Tu Ergou half-deadly in his heart.

If it weren't for my wife, Tu Fatty wouldn't bother to care about Tu Ergou's life and death. Going to the hospital to dress up the wounds and still daunting, really reluctant to live and die.

"Uncle San, it's okay, the hospital is right in front anyway." Tu Ergou said nonchalantly.

When he was first injured, Tu Ergou felt that the wound was very painful. At this moment, he felt a little painful and numb. Instead, Tu Ergou wanted to show off his bravery. In the past, Tu Ergou was almost the bottom of their gang of punks. Tu Ergou is eager to have a chance to show off today.

Fatty Tu was so heartbroken that he didn't even want to say anything.

Today is the big bazaar, Tu Ergou's injury, it will not be long before it will definitely get to Mother Tu's ears. Fatty Tu is ready to be scolded by his old lady.

Two minutes later, Tu Ergou felt a little dizzy. Tu Fatty beside him just made a human-shaped walking stick like Tu Ergou.

Most of Tu Ergou's body was leaning on Tu Fatty, but his eyes were steadily looking at the pedestrians on the road. Whoever kept his eyes on Tu Ergou for more than a second, Tu Ergou glared at him viciously.

He Tu Erye, even if he was injured, he is one of the most famous people in Liuhe Town, but not everyone can laugh at him!

Fatty Tu used all his strength to get Tu Ergou to the entrance of the hospital, half hugging and half dragging.

"Let a favor, let a favor." Tu Fatzi hurriedly screamed when he saw a little girl standing at the gate of the hospital.

"Ah~!" After Su Xiaoxia waited for Zhou Aiqin to walk away, she was about to go back to the hospital to get medicine. When she turned around, she saw a blood hail standing behind her, Su Xiaoxia couldn't help screaming.

"Dead girl, dare to block your second master Tu's way and look for death?" Tu Ergou raised his eyebrows with anger when he heard Su Xiaoxia's scream.

"Little girl, please give me a hand." Tu Fatty frowned while looking at Su Xiaoxia.

If Fatty Tu supported Tu Ergou and walked around Su Xiaoxia, it would take a few steps. Fat Tu is very tired, so it's good to avoid walking a few steps.

"Yes...I'm sorry." Seeing that Fatty Tu was also unhappy, Su Xiaoxia quickly apologized and stepped aside.

Su Xiaoxia was covered with a piece of white gauze on one half of her face, but her eyes were lingering.

As he walked past Su Xiaoxia, Tu Ergou couldn't help but utterly uttered: "Oh~! The little girl is so beautiful, should you be the second master of Tu's horse?"

At the beginning of this year, Hong Kong and Taiwan films began to rise in Liuhe Town.

What Tu Ergou loves most are black and fighting movies. What Tu Ergou admires most is the gangster in the movie, with a beautiful horse (girlfriend) by his side. Seeing Su Xiaoxia at this moment, Tu Ergou suddenly felt that if the fat third uncle next to him were replaced by this beautiful girl, he would be even more prestigious.

"Er Gouzi, you are so brilliant, even such a little girl is funny." Tu Fatty sighed helplessly.

"Uncle San, my wound is so painful, why don't I have some fun?" Tu Ergou exclaimed dissatisfiedly.

Su Xiaoxia took a few steps back in a hurry, but there was a hint of joy in her heart.

Such a fierce person actually thinks she is beautiful?

"Er Gouzi, go in and bandage quickly. With so much blood, your grandma is going to die of heartache." Fatty Tu urged, no matter what the three is seventy-one, he dragged Tu Ergou and left.

After Tu Ergou and the others entered the emergency room, Su Xiaoxia took the prescription sheet in her hand and went to the billing office to pay.

Anyway, Zhou Aiqin is gone, Su Xiaoxia must get the medicine.

After Su Xiaoxia finished taking the medicine, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Just now, Su Xiaoxia thought of a way, a way to avoid returning the money to Zhou Aiqin.

In the emergency room, the fruit knife from Tu Ergou's body has been pulled out, and Doctor Qiu is doing alcohol disinfection of Tu Ergou's wound.

"Ah~! It hurts, it hurts, old lady, just be lighter!" Tu Ergou gasped in pain, and his mouth began to become unclean.

"Can you not sterilize the wound? How about you do it yourself?" Doctor Qiu became so angry that his hands became heavy, and the cotton held by the hard medical pliers poked hard on Tu Ergou's wound a few times, causing it Tu Ergou cried another round of pain.

"Er Gouzi, shut up, don't you want your arms?" Fatty Tu turned his head after drinking his nephew, and said embarrassingly to Doctor Qiu: "Doctor Qiu, I'm sorry! Little kid I don't know what to do, talk nonsense."

Doctor Qiu glanced at Tu Fatty and said nothing.

A child in his twenties? This is the first time Dr. Qiu has heard of it today.

However, in the face of Tu Fatty, Doctor Qiu said nothing.

The hospital does not have a canteen, and the employees of the hospital are all set up in the canteen of the supply and marketing building. Had it not been for this reason, Doctor Qiu would have left it alone.

"Sigh~!" After being treated by Doctor Qiu, Tu Ergou didn't dare to continue to behave.

It was already half an hour after Lin Susu and Tang Mingfeng finished their transcripts.

Walking out of the gate of the police station, Tang Mingfeng was attracted by the fragrance from the food stalls on the roadside.

The famous snack in Liuhe Town is fresh pork wonton. A big bowl of two cents, it tastes so delicious that people can swallow the tongue.