Chapter 113

The bad guy has a knife? Lin Susu was taken aback.
L

in Susu's "White Mist" saw Tu Ergou's movements, only to realize that Tu Ergou's waistband was pinned to a cold fruit knife.
The shadow of the pig-killing knife still looms in Lin Susu's heart! When Lin Susu saw the knife, there was always an inexplicable fear and a hint of inexplicable anger.
Thinking of Lao Wang’s previous goodwill, Lin Susu boldly rushed forward a few steps, took Lao Wang’s hand, and persuaded, “Grandpa Wang, let’s go!”
"Su Su, this young man is not a worker in the supply and marketing building, so he can't enter here." Lao Wang sighed and said.
The current Pharaoh is a bit hard to get off. Half-hearted about nosy? He will definitely be hated by Tu Fatty Uncle and Nephew.
"Big brother, or forget it! The bad guys are fierce." Lin Susu looked at Tang Mingfeng with expectant eyes.
Lin Susu admired Tang Mingfeng's bravery, otherwise, she wouldn't talk too much to persuade him. Just now, Lin Susu's "White Fog" could see clearly, and Tu Ergou's eyes were fierce.
"No, I can't forget, the bad guys should be punished." Tang Mingfeng shook his head firmly.
Seeing that Lao Wang and Tang Mingfeng ignored his suggestions, Lin Susu hesitated and ran away.
In the dining room, Tang Mingfeng was caught by the arm by the old Wang.
"Young man, you go out first. After you go out, you can wait outside or report to the police. You can make trouble here, but you won't succeed." Lao Wang's men tried to push Tang Mingfeng out.
Unexpectedly, Tang Mingfeng's bottom plate was very stable, Lao Wang used six points of strength, and Tang Mingfeng's body remained motionless.
Tang Mingfeng looked at the old Wang who was stopping him, somewhat helpless. Obviously knowing that the person who ran in was a thief, why didn't this old man at the door let himself be caught?
"Grandpa, it is wrong for you to do this, you should be punished if you do something wrong, you know that if you blindly cover up, you will condone crime?"
Tang Mingfeng could use a little bit of force to shake off Lao Wang's obstruction, but his consistent education allowed Tang Mingfeng to decide to reason with Lao Wang first.
"Young man, this is the cafeteria, it's really not a place where outsiders can enter casually." Old Wang was a little depressed.
A large number of people are already being taught by a half-year-old child. Moreover, Lao Wang feels that what Tang Mingfeng said is actually very reasonable.
But he has stopped, so he should stop to the end! In terms of distance and closeness, Tu Fatty's weight must be heavier than Tang Mingfeng.
At this time, Lin Susu had already got into the guard room.
Lin Susu felt that Tang Mingfeng was right, and those who made mistakes should be punished. In this world, it is precisely that there are too many "good-hearted people" like Lao Wang that make people like Tu Ergou more and more rampant.
To condone crime is actually a crime.
There is a telephone in the guard room.
After Lin Susu got into the guard room, he picked up the phone and shook it.
Telephones in this era are not program-controlled telephones, and need to be transferred through an operator.
The call was quickly connected, and on the other end of the phone came the sweet voice of the operator, "Hello, where do you pick it up?"
"Liuhe Town Police Station." Lin Susu swallowed and said firmly.
Perhaps Lin Susu's voice was too calm, and the operator didn't even ask who Lin Susu was.
A few seconds later, a loud voice rang from the microphone: "Hey~! This is the Liuhe Town Police Station. Where can I find it?"
"Uncle Public Security, I want to report the crime. There is a very fierce thief hiding in the canteen of the supply and marketing building." Lin Susu whispered.
"Little girl, don't move, we will send someone over immediately." The old public security officer who answered the phone thought that the girl who reported the case had been threatened, so he quickly exhorted.
"Okay, Uncle Public Security, come hurry up, the bad guys have knives. I...I'm afraid." Lin Susu hurriedly said, crying, afraid that the police would come slowly.
"Okay, girl, don't be afraid, we will come right away." Old Geng heard that the bad guy had a knife, so he quickly put down the phone, summoned two police officers, mounted a three-wheeled motorcycle, and galloped towards the supply and marketing building.
In the dining room, Tang Mingfeng hesitated when he saw Lao Wang’s expression, and he hurriedly continued to persuade: "Grandpa, if a person makes a mistake, as a relative or friend, he has the obligation to help him correct. If the person inside steals the money, he should ask the police to do a good job. Education and education, small mistakes are not corrected, it is easy to make big mistakes."
Pharaoh's mouth squirmed, but he didn't say what he wanted to say. Under Tang Mingfeng's clear gaze, Lao Wang originally stopped Tang Mingfeng's body. Two steps back aside, giving up the passage.
After Tang Mingfeng showed a bright smile to Lao Wang, he walked inside.
In the dining room, there were only two workers picking vegetables with their heads down, and there was no sign of Tu Ergou.
Tang Mingfeng's voice was not small. In the kitchen, Tu Ergou was hiding by the door. Hearing Tang Mingfeng saying that he would be arrested for "public security education and education", his face was bruised with anger.
"Damn, this kid is really tired and crooked!" Tu Ergou stretched out his hand and pulled out a shiny fruit knife from his waist, striding out the door.
"Er Gouzi, you can't make a mess!" Fat Tu was frightened. Even the knife was taken out. If someone stabbed or was stabbed, it would be a great disaster!
"I want to teach this silly boy a lesson today, otherwise, he doesn't know my grandfather's name in this Liuhe town!" Tu Ergou waved his hand and rushed out the door with great momentum.
Of course Fatty Tu couldn't just watch Tu Ergou make a mistake, and quickly stretched out his hand and grabbed one of Tu Ergou's arm. Tu Ergou struggled.
Tu Fatty people grow fat and have a lot of strength. If it is normal, Tu Fatty's pull will definitely be able to hold the thin Tu Ergou.
It's a pity that Fatty Tu had just cut pork not long. Just now I was choosing dishes, and just after sitting down for a while, Tu Ergou came in. Fatty's hands are greasy right now.
Tu Ergou struggled, Fatty Tu's hand slipped, and Tu Ergou broke free.
The sudden sense of weightlessness caused Fatty Tu to fall backward. As for Tu Ergou, he staggered forward and rushed out the door.
Lin Susu rushed to the entrance of the canteen, and saw Tu Ergou "pounced" towards Tang Mingfeng with a gleaming fruit knife in his hand, and yelled anxiously: "Big brother, back, knife."
Tang Mingfeng turned around and saw the scene of Tu Ergou, holding a fruit knife in his hand, with a hideous face, leaping towards him.
Tang Mingfeng didn't even think about it, his body flashed to the side subconsciously, his feet kicked out quickly, just hitting Tu Ergou's leg.
Tu Ergou's originally choppy figure, was kicked forward by Tang Mingfeng's kick for several steps, and the knife flew out of Tu Ergou's hand and flew into the air.