Chapter 71

In the dormitory of a government compound on the outskirts of Kyoto.
T

ang Mingfeng buried his head in the rice bowl in front of him, reluctant to lift it up for a long time.
"Xiaofeng~! Haven't you eaten for a few days?" A middle-aged man in his fifties looked at Tang Mingfeng who was eating hard with his head buried, his eyes full of distress.
After Tang Mingfeng swallowed the last bite of the food in his mouth, he put down the tableware, took out a clean cotton plaid handkerchief from his trouser pocket, wiped his shiny lips, and stretched out two fingers. Tang Zhihao shook in front of him.
"Two days?" Tang Zhihao was surprised.
Tang Yunshan boasted a few words in front of him the day before yesterday, saying that his business prospects are very good. Xiaofeng didn't eat for two days. Is Tang Yunshan bragging? Still Tang Yunshan stingy?
Both of these reasons made Tang Zhihao depressed.
Tang Mingfeng nodded and touched his slightly bulged stomach with a look of satisfaction.
After eating three bowls of rice in a row and sweeping up a few dishes on the table, Tang Mingfeng felt that he was alive.
When a person is unlucky, even a mouthful of cold water will clog his teeth.
Tang Mingfeng didn't believe this sentence before.
After two days of struggling to survive, Tang Mingfeng was completely convinced.
A few years ago, Tang Yunshan had just returned to Kyoto City, with a "oil bottle" Tang Mingfeng, no matter how busy he was at work, he had no money on him, and he never hungry for Tang Mingfeng.
After Tang Mingfeng was framed by his stepmother Chen Qiuye two days ago, Tang Yunshan took Tang Mingfeng with a whip and didn’t say anything. He didn’t apply medicine to Tang Mingfeng, and he didn’t care if Tang Mingfeng was hungry or not, so he let Tang Mingfeng lie on the bed and give birth to himself. Self-destruct.
Two days later, Tang Mingfeng ate nothing but a tomato that "appeared out of thin air" on the bed before going out.
Tang Mingfeng didn’t have much money with him when he left home. After seeing the doctor, the doctor treated Tang Mingfeng’s injuries and prescribed some pills for Tang Mingfeng to eat. The little money left was only enough for Tang. Mingfeng bought a ticket to Tang Xiaoshu Tang Zhihao's house.
It happened that Tang Zhihao went on a business trip yesterday and didn't come back until this afternoon.
Fortunately, Tang Mingfeng has Tang Zhihao's key on his body, which avoids the fate of living on the street.
Tang Zhihao didn't have a family, he belonged to a big man's family, and he didn't have any snacks at home. Even the rice jar just happened to be empty. Tang Mingfeng froze through a difficult day by drinking water.
Tang Zhihao will not go home today. Tang Mingfeng plans to go to the house of an old grandmother next to him to eat.
Fortunately, Tang Zhihao bought rice and vegetables when he returned home. When Tang Zhihao was cooking, Tang Mingfeng smelled the scent in the kitchen, and his saliva was three thousand feet!
Tang Zhihao has always lived alone, and his cooking skills are really good. Even if it is a light green pepper fried pork slices, Tang Zhihao has been made into a restaurant chef's level.
Tang Zhihao was full after only one bowl of rice, and the rest of the rice and vegetables entered Tang Mingfeng's stomach.
Tang Mingfeng made four dishes and one soup, and Tang Mingfeng was satisfied.
Tang Zhihao did not make big fish and meat. Tang Zhihao always pays attention to health preservation, and his dishes are mainly light. Otherwise, Tang Zhihao would not dare to give Tang Mingfeng such a mess.
Ouch~! The child who eats fragrant, looks so energetic!
Tang Zhihao looked at Tang Mingfeng and his eyes were full of smiles. Tang Zhihao has never been married in his entire life because he can't get through the sadness in his heart. For children, Tang Zhihao always likes it.
Tang Zhihao felt that Tang Mingfeng closed his eyes, otherwise, the Tang family was like Tang Mingfeng's children, there were not ten but eight. I haven't seen Tang Zhihao have such patience with other juniors and Tang Mingfeng.
"Okay, can I talk to my little uncle when I'm full? You are thirteen years old this year, so why are you running away from home?" Tang Zhihao tried to suppress the smile on his face, and his face was stern. ask.
"Little uncle, my dad..." Although the thirteen-year-old boy felt a bit embarrassed when he told his father in black, but in order to get the help of Tang Mingfeng, Tang Mingfeng had to expose his family ugliness.
What is the shock that I saw with my own eyes?
After Tang Mingfeng made up his mind, stood up, silently took off the T-shirt on his body, and showed his back to Tang Zhihao.
On the boy's original smooth back, seven or eight criss-crossing welt marks had begun to scab. However, with the look in Tang Zhihao's eyes, it can be seen that these welts have just disappeared, and there are some light yellow objects on the scabs formed on them.
"Xiaofeng? Are you hit by your father?" Tang Zhihao couldn't believe it.
After Tang Yunshan remarried, Tang Zhihao was afraid that Tang Mingfeng's life would be difficult, so he often visited him.
After more than six years of observation by Tang Zhihao, it was discovered that although Tang Yunshan was a scumbag, he had no mercy for his wife, but he had always cared for his son.
Because of this, when Tang Zhihao went to visit Tang Mingfeng the day before yesterday, he was fooled away by Tang Yunshan for the reason that Tang Mingfeng went out to play with his classmates.
So, when he went to Tang Yunshan's house the day before yesterday, Tang Mingfeng had already been beaten.
"Yes, my uncle, that woman is really vicious. She said that I put a laxative in the water she drank, and wanted to kill her and the child in her stomach." Tang Mingfeng was a little angry when he talked about it. Of course.
"If she said that, your dad would believe it?" Tang Zhihao felt a little weird. Although Tang Yunshan is not very capable, he is not easy to fool.
"Haha... there is a half-pack of unused laxatives, which was searched out by the woman in the drawer of my bedroom." Tang Mingfeng gave a wry smile and put on his clothes carefully.
"How dare this woman plant you?" Tang Zhihao was angry.
Tang Zhihao hates this routine of planting and framing. Chen Qiuye counted others, Tang Zhihao didn't care so much, but Tang Zhihao thought that Tang Mingfeng couldn't bear it.
That woman's child hasn't been born yet! The ambition is so big that even a child like Tang Mingfeng can't tolerate it. One can imagine what she will do with Tang Mingfeng when she has a child of her own.
"Little uncle, you all know that this is a planting, but my relative father said that I have a vicious heart and want to kill me!" Tang Mingfeng smiled bitterly and said.
"Tang Yunshan's brain was eaten by a dog!" After Tang Zhihao said bitterly, thinking of Tang Mingfeng's situation, he deliberately asked, "Xiaofeng, what are your plans for the future?"
"Little uncle, I don't want to go back to my dad's house, I want to find my mom." Tang Mingfeng pursed his lips and said.
Tang Mingfeng's mother, Xiao Moli, is now in the countryside of S Province.
Tang Yunshan went to the countryside to jump in and met Xiao Moli.
Xiao Moli is the daughter of Xiao Changqing, the branch secretary of Xiatian Village. She was a flower in the village when she was young.
Tang Yunshan has been growing up in Kyoto, where has he seen life in the countryside?