Chapter 83

Originally, Tang Zhihao didn't want Tang Mingfeng to see Xiao Moli. After all, Tang Mingfeng is only fourteen years old, and he is still a little sensible half-year-old! Tang Zhihao knows how it feels to see his closest person as a stranger.
B

ut in any case, this is also a child's heart. Tang Zhihao couldn't stop even Tang Mingfeng's filial piety.
"My uncle, I know, I won't go to my mother, I just want to take a look, no, a few glances. See if my mother is doing well now. If she is doing well, I promise never to Appeared in front of her." Tang Mingfeng saw that Tang Zhihao was uneasy, and quickly explained a lot, and almost raised his hand to guarantee.
Although the little uncle never lied, Tang Mingfeng still didn't want to believe that his mother, who had always called him "good boy", had always wished that his mother, who held everything in front of him, would have forgotten herself?
Tang Mingfeng also plans to go out to rent a house when he grows up and work, and take his mother to live with in Kyoto City!
"Okay, you go! You must remember, three days later, at three o'clock in the afternoon, wait for me in this place. Three days later, I am going to Ping'an County." Tang Zhihao saw that the young man's heart had been resolved, and he did not persuade him anymore. , Just told Tang Mingfeng the exact time when he left.
"Little uncle, I know, I will definitely not be late." Tang Mingfeng nodded, opened the door and got out of the car.
Seeing Tang Mingfeng jumping into the ticket hall of the passenger terminal, Tang Zhihao smiled and said to Xiao Zhang, the driver, "Oh~! Xiaofeng, this kid is so terrible."
Xiao Zhang is Tang Zhihao's confidant. On the way, Tang Zhihao and Tang Mingfeng did not avoid Xiao Zhang in their conversation. Therefore, Xiao Zhang has a clear understanding of the causes and consequences of Tang Mingfeng going to Liuhe Town.
From Tang Zhihao's tone, Xiao Zhang heard his involuntary evaluation of Tang Mingfeng's "suffocation", and hurriedly complimented: "District Mayor Tang, Ming Feng has a personality like you. He likes to ask questions about what happened. "
"Hahaha...this is true. Xiaofeng, the child's temper, is not at all like his bullying dad." Tang Zhihao thought of Tang Yunshan's face and couldn't help showing a wry smile.
When Tang Zhihao criticized Tang Yunshan, Xiao Zhang did not dare to speak up.
Xiao Zhang is an old driver, and he naturally understands that no matter how much the leader trusts him, the housework of the leader is not something he can mix with.
"District Tang, shall we go to the county government first?" Xiao Zhang asked.
"Well, let's go!" Tang Mingfeng reluctantly left when he saw that Tang Mingfeng was no longer at the gate of the passenger terminal.
In fact, Tang Zhihao just watched Tang Mingfeng running into the passenger terminal from the back, and had an urge to follow Tang Mingfeng to Xiatian Village.
After thinking for a while, Tang Zhihao gave up this idea.
What Tang Yunshan did back then was hated by others.
Tang Zhihao regretted it. He had known that Tang Yunshan was such a commodity. He hadn't intervened in Tang Yunshan's affairs.
Tang Zhihao didn't plan to get married in this life. Therefore, he always cared more about the younger generations in the clan, especially the children of his elder brother Tang Zhiyuan. When he could take care of him, Tang Zhihao would take care of him.
When Tang Yunshan went to the countryside, Tang Zhihao had just been beaten into a "black man" and locked up in the bullpen.
Tang Zhihao himself was in a difficult situation, but he still used the contacts at hand to arrange the place where Tang Yunshan went to the countryside to jump in the team in Xiatian Village, Liuhe Town, Dapeng County, S Province.
Xiao Changqing, the village party secretary of Xiatian Village, is Tang Zhihao's comrade-in-arms. The two resisted the enemy's invasion of neighboring countries on the battlefield together, and had a life-long friendship.
Xiao Changqing was blown off an arm on the battlefield. After recovering from his injuries, he returned to his hometown of Xiatian Village and served as the village party secretary. After the war, Tang Zhihao also left the army and went to work in government agencies.
At that time, communication was inconvenient. Tang Zhihao and Xiao Changqing wrote one or two letters a year. Later, with their busy lives, the contact between the two became one letter in one or two years, each reporting safety.
Tang Zhihao had his consideration for arranging his nephew Tang Yunshan in Xiatian Village.
The Tang family's composition is not good, and he wears a "capitalist" hat on his head. When Tang Zhihao was fought, he was dragged down by his family.
Tang Yunshan chose to go to the countryside not because he had a high level of consciousness and wanted to support rural construction, but because of the circumstances at that time, Tang Zhiyuan's family couldn't stay in Kyoto at all.
In that chaotic era, Tang Yunshan’s “capitalist grandson” elements made Tang Yunshan inherently shorter than others. If Tang Yunshan like this goes to a place where he doesn’t know the foundation, he might lose his life. .
Tang Zhihao knew that Xiao Changqing was an upright and kind person. Even if Tang Yunshan's ingredients were not good, Xiao Changqing would not specifically target Tang Yunshan.
Tang Zhihao planned well, but the only thing that was missed was that Tang Yunshan, a nephew, was fed up by his elder brother Tang Zhiyuan.
Soon after Tang Yunshan went to the countryside, Tang Zhiyuan and his wife could not bear the change of status. They were so frightened that they died soon after being sick.
Tang Yunshan doesn't have much skill, but he has a lot of crooked minds.
Not long after arriving in Xiatian Village, Tang Yunshan leaned on his handsome appearance and hooked up with Xiao Moli, the little girl of Xiao Changqing's family.
Tang Zhihao was in a difficult situation in those few years, and he couldn't get the slightest information from Tang Yunshan at all.
After Tang Zhihao was transferred back to the city of Kyoto, he wrote a letter to Tang Yunshan, saying that he would go to see Tang Yunshan after a month or two to straighten out the things at hand.
Ten days later, Tang Yunshan appeared in front of Tang Zhihao with Tang Mingfeng.
Tang Yunshan told Tang Zhihao that when he received Tang Zhihao's letter, he had already obtained the quota for returning to the city and had divorced Xiao Moli.
Before Tang Zhihao asked about Xiao Changqing, Tang Yunshan complained a lot, saying that Tang Zhihao shouldn’t let him go to a place like Xiatian Village to jump in the line, saying that Xiao Changqing, the village party secretary of Xiatian Village, was overbearing and unreasonable, and wanted him, a college student, to be like an old farmer every day. Work in the field and grind him. Tang Yunshan also said that Xiao Moli, a clumsy village girl, was not worthy of him as a college student. He was determined not to remarry Xiao Moli this time when he returned to the city.
Because of Tang Yunshan, Tang Zhihao has always felt sorry for Xiao Changqing over the years, and he has no face to see Xiao Changqing.
Half an hour later, Tang Mingfeng had already boarded the bus from Dapeng County to Liuhe Town.
The bus was crowded with people. Not only were the seats full of people, but even the aisles were also full.
The bus at this time does not have air conditioning.
Among the people in the car, some bought live chickens and ducks. There are too many people in the car, and the smell of sweat and the smell of chicken and duck feces are mixed, which is really choking.
Tang Mingfeng's mood was not affected by this messy environment in the slightest. Looking at the green hills stretching out the window, Tang Mingfeng was very excited when he remembered that he could see his mother and grandfather in more than half a child.
It is the first time for Tang Mingfeng to return to Liuhe Town in more than six years.
Tang Mingfeng still remembers that before he was seven years old, he liked to run wild with his friends in the village, dig out bird eggs, catch loach, pick up mushrooms, and collect firewood...
In Xiatian Village, there are Tang Mingfeng's best childhood memories.