Chapter 99

Lin Susu just got this idea in his heart and immediately rejected it.
N

o no no! Rebirth is not a Chinese cabbage, she Lin Susu feels wronged, God only gave her a chance to be born again.
Captain Tang was the famous "soldier king" of the 51st Army. When he was the captain of the lone wolf squad, Captain Tang was in his thirties and was already a two-bar, two-star lieutenant colonel. If nothing unexpected happens, Captain Tang's future is bright. Captain Tang definitely doesn't need to rely on rebirth to change his destiny.
Anyway, Lin Susu felt that Tang Mingfeng had no reason to rewind like her.
Lin Susu patronized his thoughts, but didn't say a word.
Wu Fengjiao didn't dare to ask, but was very distressed. Her Susu must have been frightened by the young man just now. I had known that she should have caught the young man just now and let So Soda vent her anger twice.
Following the crowd, the grandparents and grandson walked silently towards the hospital.
A few minutes later, there was a riot.
Immediately afterwards, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu heard someone yelling in front of them: "Go and see! There is fun in the health center, and someone is making trouble!"
"What? Who is so arrogant and dare to run to the hospital to make trouble?" An old lady beside Wu Fengjiao said in surprise.
Wu Fengjiao was also full of surprise.
In this era, in the eyes of the villagers, the hospital is a tall place, second only to the town government and the police station.
Dare to run to the health center to make trouble? Isn't this person guilty of ambition?
"Who is so good?"
"Which village is a great man! It should be from the town, right?"
"Went to the health center to make trouble? Are you afraid of the police arresting people?"
"Let's take a look. Dean Hu of the hospital is not annoying."
······
For a while, everyone who heard this message became excited.
This year, there is no entertainment.
In Liuhe Town, the biggest entertainment is to go to the cinema to watch a movie at night.
But you need to spend money to buy tickets to watch movies. Everyone's living standard is just enough to eat just now. Not many people are willing to spend their spare money to go to the cinema to watch movies.
It’s a lively life without money, don’t look at it for nothing!
Many people held this idea, and with the sound of discussion, people rushed towards the hospital in Liuhe Town.
Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu were well prepared, otherwise, they would definitely be squeezed and wrestled by this sudden crowd.
Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu were swept forward by the crowd. Fortunately, their original destination was the entrance of the Liuhe Town Hospital. At this moment, there is no need to worry about going the other way.
Before long, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu had arrived at the hospital square.
Liuhe Town Hospital is the only hospital in Liuhe Town. I don't know what happened to the villagers, and they always call the hospital a "health center".
After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, the government attached great importance to rural medical work. Liuhe Town Hospital is located on Taiping Street, covering an area of ​​more than 2,000 square meters.
The only fly in the ointment is that the hospital house is a bungalow. Although the area is wide, the land utilization rate is hard to describe.
Two rows of blue brick bungalows are spread out, the front row is the outpatient department, and the back row is the inpatient department.
In front of the outpatient department, there is a large square with a total area of ​​five to six hundred square meters.
Usually, the hospital in Liuhe Town is sparsely populated. In rural areas, unless it is a serious illness that cannot be resisted, they will go to the hospital for treatment. Few people are willing to spend money to go to the hospital to prescribe medicines for colds and the like, and most people rely on themselves to carry them.
In this era, doctors have no divisions at all, and every doctor is a medical surgeon.
The square of the hospital was big enough, even though there were hundreds of people around to watch the excitement, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu were not crowded into it.
At this time, in the square at the entrance of the hospital, a middle-aged woman in her thirties was sitting on the ground, slapped her thigh and howled loudly: "It's amazing~! The black-hearted hospital~! The black-hearted doctor~! I have worked so hard for half my life~ the money~ na~!"
How is she?
Lin Susu was a little surprised.
Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao are behind, if they hadn't heard this familiar voice, the "white fog" in Lin Susu's mind would not be one step faster than her eyes, turning over the head of the troublemaker. In a circle.
"Sister, don't do this. Our hospital does things in accordance with the rules and regulations. There is no such thing as a black heart hospital." A female doctor in a white coat was persuading a middle-aged woman.
The female doctor is Qiu Yunshang, she is thirty years old this year, and she is burning a fashionable curly head.
"Isn't the Black Heart Hospital spending so much money on my family? I can tell you~! My daughter is still young, and her money for medical treatment, without the consent of our parents, does not count. Your hospital has to refund me the money." Middle-aged women "struggle with reason."
"Sister, how can you say that? When your child came to see the doctor, he didn't come alone, he was accompanied by an adult!" Doctor Qiu frowned.
Doctor Qiu was actually very impatient.
She has been a doctor for five or six years, and she has never seen such a stubborn family member. Do you have to get a full refund if you have taken the medicine? When the hospital was opened by your family?
"My daughter is only eleven years old, and she is still a naive girl! She said she was going to be hospitalized, so you will be hospitalized? No, your hospital must refund me, five hundred yuan~! My five Hundred yuan~!" The middle-aged woman said here, she couldn't help but pounded her chest with her hand, and cried.
"Wow! Five hundred yuan? What's the background of this woman? The family is so rich?" In the crowd, a young man combing his head exclaimed.
"Are you trying to blackmail? Seeing that the clothes this woman wears are rustic, the family really has five hundred yuan?" A young wife standing in the front could not help but curl her lips and muttered.
"What's the matter? The hospital robbed the lady's five hundred dollars?" The middle-aged man who just squeezed in from behind heard half a sentence and misunderstood.
"This aunt should have spent five hundred yuan to treat the family members. The money was spent and people were not saved, so she cried at the entrance of the hospital!" An old lady thought she had guessed the truth of the matter.
······
All of a sudden, the onlookers talked about 500 yuan.
In this era, 500 yuan is no less than a huge sum of money. Not to mention the farmers in the countryside, even the residents who eat commercial grain in Liuhe Town may not have 500 yuan in deposits at home.
But this is a rural woman who looks like a countryman, and she actually has 500 yuan in her hand? This is really a big news!
of course! Most of the people who discussed were still concerned about how the five hundred yuan was earned. Money! who does not like? Is there any way, everyone should also make some money, how great!