Chapter 159

"Go home?" Wu Fengjiao was a little surprised after hearing Su Xiaoxia's words.

It has been more than half a month since Wu Fengjiao moved to the Lin family. At first, Wu Fengjiao thought that after she left home, her two sons would come to persuade her the next day. After all, Wu Fengjiao has given birth to two males who stand by the door! It is a shame for the brothers Su Tianle and Su Tianxi to move to someone else's house if his own mother does not live at home.

Although Wu Fengjiao has made up her mind, she will not return home until Lin Susu is an adult. But the Su Tianle brothers never showed up, but Wu Fengjiao did not expect it.

Not only the two biological sons, but even the daughter-in-law and grandchildren did not show up.

It was Wu Fengjiao who had prepared Rao, but his heart was still hurt by his sons.

The daughter-in-law is from someone else's family. Wu Fengjiao wouldn't blame them for not kissing her, but the two sons were Wu Fengjiao who took a piss and pissed her hands together! Thinking that there was only a handful of rice left in the rice jar during the famine that year, Wu Fengjiao would rather drink water to fill his stomach, and let his sons drink a sip of rice soup.

But now? Two sons married a daughter-in-law and forgot his mother. When Wu Fengjiao moved sadly, no one was willing to give Wu Fengjiao a step down.

If it hadn't been for these days, Wu Fengjiao had taken Lin Susu out early and returned late, focusing on the "making money" of selling jelly, and the gloom in his chest would really not dissipate.

Lin Susu is clever. These days, after the grandfather and grandson are finished, Lin Susu always says something nice to make Wu Fengjiao happy.

Compared with her gang of unfilial children and grandchildren, Wu Fengjiao put her heart at ease and slowly turned to Lin Susu's side.

Seeing Wu Fengjiao stopped, Su Xiaoxia thought Wu Fengjiao was a little moved, and she hurriedly persuaded: "Yes, grandma, you should move home early! If you are not at home, our house is in a mess. My father and mother quarrel every day. My brother and I can’t even eat hot meals every day."

Su Xiaoxia knows that Wu Fengjiao likes to worry, so she exaggerates the troubles at home.

Su Tianle felt that Zhou Aiqin's quarrel was not for Wu Fengjiao, but for something else. Even though Zhou Aiqin had picked up a little bit, she was still very good to her sons and daughters. At least, Zhou Aiqin couldn't do anything to make the children hungry.

"Your parents are arguing all day long? What's the matter with them?" Sure enough, Wu Fengjiao's heart was caught.

That's how it is for mothers, even though Wu Fengjiao tried to persuade herself in her heart for countless times, she just treated these two sons for nothing. What happened to her son's house, Wu Fengjiao couldn't help but worry.

"It's... it's to heal me. Grandma, look at my face, it looks like this. My dad promised to give me money and let me go to town to buy scar cream, I Mom refused and scolded my dad for wasting money. Oh, granny, these days, it’s almost impossible to stay at home. If I say something, my mom will scold me. My dad doesn’t know how to control me. Mom, when my mother is upset, she will beat me! Grandma, go home! If you are at home, my parents and they will constrain a little bit. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Su Xiaoxia said As he said, Dou's big eyes fell to the ground.

Su Xiaoxia is really sad.

These days, Su Xiaoxia's life at home can be said to be terrible.

After returning home from the hospital, Zhou Aiqin asked Su Xiaoxia to take the remaining 400 yuan.

Su Xiaoxia defrauded Zhou Aiqin of money and was stolen by a thief. Zhou Aiqin didn't look good at the time, but didn't say anything.

While Su Xiaoxia was secretly proud, Zhou Aiqin found where Su Xiaoxia was hiding her money.

Zhou Aiqin didn't say a word, and turned over all the money that Su Xiaoxia had hidden.

After Su Xiaoxia found out that the money was missing, she cried earth-shattering. Su Xiaoxia's money is of great use!

After the scab on Su Xiaoxia's face fell, five red scars as thick as sewing needles were left behind.

Su Xiaoxia had planned for the use of the four hundred yuan a long time ago. She wanted to buy more of the scar removal cream that Doctor Qiu said, and kept rubbing it until her face returned to its original shape. Otherwise, with a few scars every day, Su Xiaoxia originally had only five points of beauty, but only two points were left in an instant.

Su Xiaoxia cried and asked Zhou Aiqin to buy her ointment for ten yuan, but Zhou Aiqin remained unmoved. Zhou Aiqin kept this money for his son to marry his wife. Su Xiaoxia was miserable for dozens of yuan and went to the hospital. Zhou Aiqin had been heartbroken for a long time.

According to Zhou Aiqin's view, this bit of injury on Su Xiaoxia's face is nothing at all. Over time, it will slowly fade away. Even if it can't be downplayed, it doesn't matter. The country girl is not so expensive, and the little scar on her face is nothing, and it doesn't affect her work.

The mother and daughter had different ideas, and there was bound to be a quarrel.

The scar on Su Xiaoxia's face is now the thorn in her heart. Every time she looked in the mirror, Su Xiaoxia always felt that the scars on her face affected her beauty. Su Xiaoxia still wants to rely on her "beauty" to learn the same as the weekly roses in the village. When she grows up, she will marry someone who eats commercial food! With a scar on her face, Su Xiaoxia felt that her dream of becoming a city man must be broken.

When Su Xiaoxia was discharged from the hospital, she prescribed a scar-removing ointment and wiped it home. The day before yesterday, after applying the ointment, Su Xiaoxia felt that the scar on her face seemed a little lighter. I wanted to go to town to buy a few more scar removal creams, but Zhou Aiqin was unwilling. One ointment is more than three yuan! It almost killed Zhou Aiqin.

Su Xiaoxia always doesn't give up when she doesn't achieve her goal. Zhou Aiqin is unwilling to give money? Okay, she will take it herself!

This time, Su Xiaoxia only found the ten dollars Zhou Aiqin had hidden in the pillowcase.

Su Xiaoxia was not too small, took ten dollars, ran to the town hospital, bought three sticks of ointment and went home.

Su Xiaoxia went home yesterday afternoon, and what was waiting for her was Zhou Aiqin's fat beating.

Su Xiaoxia took Zhou Aiqin's money for the first time, and it was approved by Su Tianle. Zhou Aiqin couldn't get angry with Su Xiaoxia and was already very aggrieved.

This time, Su Xiaoxia didn't ask anyone, she took her family's money and went out to spend it all. In addition to the fact that she had concealed four hundred yuan and did not take it out last time, Zhou Aiqin was furious and hit Su Xiaoxia without any mercy.

It is not a trivial matter for a child to steal money from the family. Su Tianle wanted to teach Su Xiaoxia a lesson. This time, Su Tianle did not stop Zhou Aiqin from teaching Su Xiaoxia.

Su Xiaohui applauded even more. These days, Su Xiaohui has heard Zhou Aiqin say many times at home, saying that Su Xiaoxia almost defeated his wife.

Su Xiaohui's personality is similar to that of Su Xiaoxia, and both are selfish masters. The huge sum of five hundred yuan that originally belonged to him, because of his sister's toss, lost dozens of yuan, Su Xiaohui was definitely not happy.

Zhou Aiqin taught Su Xiaoxia, and Su Xiaohui added fuel and jealousy to the side, wishing Zhou Aiqin would teach him harder.

In this way, Su Xiaoxia was severely beaten by Zhou Aiqin.