Chapter 162

"Ten yuan? Hiss~!" Wu Fengjiao gasped.

ten bucks? In the countryside, if you just rely on farming, you may not make ten yuan in a month!

"Grandma, the doctor said, the scars on my face will be healed by applying a few more ointments. Grandma, I heard people say that you have made a lot of money these days, and one ointment is only a little more than three yuan, grandma. You would definitely be willing to buy it for me, isn't it?" Su Xiaoxia said more and more that she was justified.

My own grandmother earned money for her own use, so she should!

"Who said I made a lot of money?" Wu Fengjiao's heart "cuckled", her face darkened.

Wu Fengjiao kept covering the issue of making money from selling jelly, and no one said anything. There are a few insiders in the village who only know that Wu Fengjiao is selling jelly. As for how much money Wu Fengjiao made, it is really a secret.

"Aunt Guihua said it at the front of the brigade department. I heard it." Su Xiaoxia thought Wu Fengjiao didn't admit that she made money, and she hurriedly told the truth.

"Do you believe Xiao Guihua's mouth too?" Wu Fengjiao breathed a sigh of relief. Wu Fengjiao has lived for more than fifty years and knows the terrible "red eye disease". The fact that Zhou Aiqin had five hundred yuan is still unclear. Many people in the village have said sour words in front of Wu Fengjiao. If someone knew that Wu Fengjiao's small jelly stall made more money than the workers in the town, Wu Fengjiao would definitely be rejected by many people.

Xiao Guihua is a well-known big mouth in Dahuang Village. There are not many people who believe in what is said from Xiao Guihua's mouth.

"I..." Su Xiaoxia saw Wu Fengjiao's face suddenly darkened, she was so scared that she didn't know what to say.

"Xiaoxia, grandma has only made some money to buy salt in the past few days. You know, when grandma moved out of the house, she didn't even bring grains of rice, and everything she ate and drank was from the Lin family. Ten yuan. , Grandma really doesn't." After Wu Fengjiao said this, she carried the burden and went forward.

Wu Fengjiao was a little disappointed, but she thought that Xiaoxia missed her, so she came to the village to wait for herself. So what Xiaoxia was thinking about was the money in her pocket?

In these days, the two brothers Su Tianle and Su Tianxi did not even show their faces. Apart from suffering in her heart, Wu Fengjiao also thought about what she should do in the future.

The arrival of Su Xiaoxia made Wu Fengjiao a little excited, thinking that her many years of hard work were not in vain, and there was still someone in the Su family who missed her.

"Grandma, you have no money. Isn't Susu's rich? Grandma, can you ask Lin Susu to lend me ten dollars first? I really can't afford to hold back my face!" Su Xiaoxia didn't see the money, and she was a little bit immortal. heart.

"Who said Su Su is rich? Your mother said?" Wu Fengjiao's voice was a little harsh.

Wu Fengjiao was wondering whether Zhou Aiqin's five hundred yuan was "snatching sheep" from the Lin family!

"My mother didn't say it. People in the village won't say anything, is the Lin family rich?" Seeing Wu Fengjiao's eyes are a little scary, Su Xiaoxia replied.

"Xiaoxia, Su Su's family has no money. Even if they have money, they belong to Susu. She doesn't owe anything to our family. Go back!" Wu Fengjiao shook her head, ignoring Su Xiaoxia behind her, and carried the burden. A few steps faster.

After Wu Fengjiao said these words, she felt a lot brighter in her heart.

If Zhou Aiqin's money was taken from Susu's house, he would definitely not be able to get it back. For her grandmother, she had to deposit the five hundred dollars back to Su Su.

With Xiaoxia's affairs, her parents are in charge, so she, an old woman, won't be annoying.

While talking, Wu Fengjiao and Su Xiaoxia had already walked to the door of Lin Susu's house.

Looking at the door of Lin Susu's house, Su Xiaoxia rolled her eyes and came up with an idea.

"Grandma, can I stay with you at Lin Susu's house for a few days? My mother still has a few ointments that I bought yesterday. I will take them out and run with you for a few days. Can you see it? ?"

Wu Fengjiao pondered for a long time before shook her head and said, "No."

Wu Fengjiao hasn't forgotten about Su Xiaoxia's "being a thief" in Lin's house with her uncle in the middle of the night! Lin Susu also said in front of Wu Fengjiao that Su Xiaoxia is not welcome in her family.

Su Xiaoxia had such a thick face to squeeze in front of Lin Susu, but Wu Fengjiao didn't have this face.

"Grandma, I am your granddaughter, please do not agree to anything. You only know that you are good to Lin Susu, you are so cruel, I hate you!" Su Xiaoxia saw that she had been busy for most of the day, and she was so angry that she was completely empty in the end. She yelled at Wu Fengjiao and ran away.

"Oh~!" Wu Fengjiao sighed as she looked at Su Xiaoxia's back.

This child was taught crooked by Zhou Fugui's family. When you want benefits, you will come up with sweet talks. If you don't want to get the benefits, you will turn your face right away.

Wu Fengjiao pushed the door with a load, and the door was latched from the inside.

"Su Su~!" Wu Fengjiao exclaimed.

There was no sound inside the door.

This kid is asleep, right? Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao called out again: "Su Su~! Su Su~!"

Afraid that Lin Susu would not be able to hear when she fell asleep, Wu Fengjiao patted the door with her hand.

"Grandma." Lin Susu's pretty voice came from inside the door. Following the sound, there was a sound of footsteps and the sound of Lin Susu moving the latch.

Wu Fengjiao breathed a sigh of relief. During this period of time, Lin Susu has been following Wu Fengjiao to set up a stall in the town. Today, Lin Susu was left alone at home. Wu Fengjiao was in the town, but she wondered how many times in her heart.

"Grandma, are you going home so early today?" Lin Susu was a little surprised. In the past, when their grandparents and grandchildren went out, they had to wait until night fell before returning to the village!

"Well, it's selling fast today." After Wu Fengjiao entered the door carrying a burden, she looked at Lin Susu's red face and asked, "Su Su, are the vegetable plots in the backyard ready?"

Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao seem to have neatly arranged the vegetable plots in the backyard. These days, when Wu Fengjiao sells jelly every day, she also brings a basket of vegetables to sell.

The other vegetables were okay, half of the cabbage, but they were wiped out by the grandparents.

Lin Susu also said this morning that she stayed at home and finished collecting the sweet potato flour, and by the way replanted half of the cabbage.

"No, no, I overslept." Lin Susu was a little guilty.

Thinking of helping grandma in the morning, what happened? Nothing has been done so far.

"It's okay, grandma, just do something like this, grandma will do it in a while." Wu Fengjiao didn't complain about Lin Susu's laziness. After finding a place to put the empty basket, she took a hoe and a package of rapeseed and walked to the backyard.

Lin Susu looked at Wu Fengjiao's back, a little annoyed.

Isn't she too strange to see her grandmother? Grandma was digging her heart and soul, but she was hiding everything from her.

But these secrets, Lin Susu really can't tell! Even Lin Susu is still confused now!

Lin Susu was not sleeping just now, but went to a strange place.