Chapter 156

"Did Xiao Xu's comrades inform Xiao Qiao? Did Xiao Qiao say when to take Susu home?" Qiu Shufang looked at Lin Bo with eyesight and asked.

Over the years, Qiu Shufang has been envious of seeing all the friends around him becoming grandmothers or grandmothers. If it hadn't been for Lin Bo to stop him, Qiu Shufang would have wanted to take her granddaughter home to raise her.

When Lin Ansheng returns to Kyoto every year, he will talk to Qiu Shufang about his little family, his gentle and beautiful wife Su Xiaoqiao, and his lively and lovely daughter Lin Susu. Lin Ansheng also assured Qiu Shufang, saying that Su Xiaoqiao is a good wife for an individual, and if he has the opportunity, he will take his mother to his home as a guest.

Of course, because of Lin Bo's opposition, every time Qiu Shufang wanted to follow her son to the Wilderness Village, she was disturbed by Lin Bo.

Thinking of the upcoming gentle and virtuous daughter-in-law and lovely granddaughter, Qiu Shufang's heart is full of excitement.

"I've notified, Xiao Xu has always done things properly." Lin Bo nodded.

"Then... Did Xiao Qiao say when to arrive in Kyoto? Xiao Qiao wouldn't hate the daughter-in-law we didn't recognize her before, and wouldn't he want to come?" Qiu Shufang became more and more worried.

When his son was in good condition, because of Lin Bo's opposition, Su Xiaoqiao, a daughter-in-law, never stepped through their Lin family's door.

Now that Lin Ansheng has become an "idiot", will Su Xiaoqiao hate what happened before and refuse to return to Lin's house? Qiu Shufang really had no bottom in her heart.

"That's not true, Su Xiaoqiao is sincere to Shui Sheng." Lin Bo shook his head.

For his next plan, Lin Bo didn't say anything bad about Su Xiaoqiao. Originally, the "story" prepared by Lin Bo was that Su Xiaoqiao didn't want to follow the "silly" Lin Ansheng and ran away with his daughter.

"Old man, don't you object to the marriage between Shui Sheng and Xiao Qiao?" Qiu Shufang was surprised and delighted.

The name Su Xiaoqiao is a taboo in the Lin family. In front of Lin Bo, as long as he said the three words Su Xiaoqiao, Lin Bo would be scolded.

This time, Qiu Shufang was a little surprised when Lin Bo actually "praised" Su Xiaoqiao.

Over the years, it is Qiu Shufang's greatest regret that his son cannot return home. Qiu Shufang has hoped countless times that her family can be reunited as soon as possible. For Lin Bo-neng to "figure out", it is really great news for Qiu Shufang.

Originally, Qiu Shufang planned that after she retired, she would go to her son's house alone to enjoy the family happiness. As for the stubborn old man, let him stay in Kyoto City alone to taste the feeling of being alone.

"Huh! I still don't like a son who has only a woman in his eyes and no parents." Lin Bo said angrily because he was afraid that he would "transform" too fast and would cause the old woman's suspicion.

"My son is already like this, you should get rid of your great anger! Old man, I can tell you! After Xiao Qiao and Su Su came to Kyoto, you can't hold your face, or else, you won't have it in the future. People care about you, don't regret it." Qiu Shufang couldn't help but feel a little bit happy when he thought of the beautiful days of family reunion.

Limbo's face froze.

"When Xiao Qiao comes, I can breathe a sigh of relief. Now my son is very sticky to me. Yesterday I went out to buy groceries. When I got home, Asheng... No, Shui Sheng was still crying! He said he was looking for I searched for a long time, but I didn’t find me. Old man, did you think Shui Sheng was so clingy when he was a child? It’s a pity that I was busy at work and missed his growing up time." The two days of parenting fun.

Because Lin Bo said that he often called his son "Shuisheng", it was good for her son's recovery. Qiu Shufang, the old mother, dubiously, replaced the familiar "Asheng" with the now-slurred "Shuisheng". ".

"Well, it should be!" Lin Bo echoed, but he was secretly worried.

This old woman in her own family has a temperament that resembles that of her son. How can he bring this lie back to life? When should the news of Su Xiaoqiao's death be kept secret? And that girl movie, how should it be arranged to have the best of both worlds?

Two days later, the Huang family.

Huang Xiangqian went home from get off work, his face was dark, as if he could squeeze out ink.

Huang Xiangqian's wife Xu Meiyun, wearing a newly made cheongsam today, ran out to look around after hearing the sound of cars at the door.

"Go forward, why did you come back so late today? Have you eaten yet?" Seeing Huang Xiangqian, Xu Meiyun hurriedly smiled and took a few steps forward.

"Eat." Huang Xiangqian was in a bad mood, and simply answered two words without explaining why he was late.

Xu Meiyun blinked her big bright eyes and smiled and said, "Go forward, why is it so angry today? I just made honey grapefruit tea, and have a cup?"

"No, Meiyun, is Xiaotong at home?" The black cloud on Huang Xiangqian's face finally dissipated a little under Xu Meiyun's warmth.

"It's here! Xiaotong, this child, has changed a lot this year. These days, I went home after work and didn't go anywhere." Xu Meiyun hurriedly said something nice to her daughter.

When she was young, Xu Meiyun was a famous beauty in Kyoto. Huang Xiangqian and his wife are well-known loving couples in Kyoto.

Xu Meiyun is fifty-five this year, but her figure shows no signs of being blessed, she looks like a forty-five-six-year-old person. A pair of big eyes is good, and only a few wrinkles at the corners of the eyes show the signs of time.

"I didn't go anywhere? I don't believe she didn't even go to the next door." Huang Xiangqian sighed in the direction of the Lin family next door, and said angrily.

"Go forward, what's the matter? Something happened next door?" Xu Meiyun asked in astonishment that Huang Xiangqian blamed her daughter for not going to the Lin's house.

For their circle, seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages has become instinct. If the Lin family is really unlucky, even if the daughter likes Lin Ansheng, she can't marry.

"That's not true. With Lin Xinhua's Yu Yin, as long as Lin Bo doesn't kill himself, there will be nothing wrong with the Lin family. Xiaotong likes Lin Ansheng again, that kid already has a wife and a son, no matter how she catches up, it's no use. After Huang Xiangqian explained a sentence, he thought for a while, and then said: "Meiyun, you let Xiaotong not interfere with Lin's affairs. Otherwise, when the time comes, my father will know about it, and I will definitely lose my temper. ."

This small building is the residence of Huang Xishan.

The Huang family has many descendants. After the children grew up, they couldn't live in the small building. Huang Xishan only left his favorite young son, Huang Xiangqian, and his family. The other four sons moved out.

Half a month ago, Huang Xishan went to the Mountain Resort to recuperate, and now only the Huang Xiangqian family is left in this home.

At the beginning, Huang Xiaotong liked Lin Ansheng, and Huang Xiangqian and his wife were happy to see it.

Although Lin Xinhua is sick, he has a group of powerful friends who have made friends, and his influence on China's politics and situation is greater than that of Huang Xishan.