Chapter 39. Lying

Su Xiaoxia herself gave her a chance to abuse her, and she didn't follow Su Xiaoxia's will. It seemed not good!
Lin Susu secretly poked a bad idea in his heart.
"Su Xiaoxia, hurry down! After a while, Mrs. Zhou will see you climbing her pear tree, she will definitely hit you with a broom." Lin Susu yelled deliberately.
Lin Susu paid close attention to the two words "lizishu" and "Zhou Taipo" and spoke very loudly.
Speaking of this week's grandmother, she can be regarded as a "celebrity" in Dahuang Village. Mrs. Zhou gave birth to five children in her lifetime, but unfortunately, there was a lack of medical treatment and medicine at that time, and the child's mortality rate was very high.
Mrs. Zhou was a widow in her 30s, and her two sons worked so hard to raise. One died on the battlefield, and the other went to Dapeng County to grab medicine for grandma and disappeared.
The villagers in Dahuang Village all said that Mrs. Zhou had a hard life, and Kefu was a hindrance. Mrs. Zhou didn't care what others said, anyway, she was of a high level, and no one would dare to be ashamed of Mrs. Zhou's face.
Because Mrs. Zhou's two sons like to eat pears from pear trees. Grandma Zhou's love for her son was given to that big pear tree. Every spring, Mrs. Zhou will fertilize the big pear trees, and she will be more careful than the crops in the field.
After the death of her in-laws, Mrs. Zhou lived by herself.
The pear tree in the backyard of Mrs. Zhou's most precious. The fruit of this pear tree is sweet and juicy. Every year the fruit matures, the naughty children in the village will steal it. Even when there is no fruit, some children drool at the big pear tree.
Granny Zhou doesn't care whether she is a child or not. As long as someone touches her pear tree, Granny Zhou will chase her with a broom. Over time, the pear tree of Grandma Zhou's house became an existence that the children of Dahuang Village did not dare to approach.
Because of this, Lin Susu was surprised at how Su Xiaoxia boldly climbed the big pear tree of Zhou's house.
Could it be that Su Xiaoxia must see her Lin Susu today? What is the important emergency that made Su Xiaoxia forget her beautiful dress, and also made Su Xiaoxia forget the terrible thing about Granny Zhou?
"Lin Susu, I'm here to play with you, and you will open the door for me in a while." Su Xiaoxia pointed to the gate of Lin's front yard and said.
"Su Xiaoxia, come to my house if you want to play with me! Why go to climb the big pear tree in Grandma Zhou's house?" Lin Susu looked up, pretending to be surprised.
As soon as Lin Susu's words fell, the figure of Grandma Zhou had appeared in her yard.
Mrs. Zhou was working in the house. After hearing the words "Mrs. Zhou" and "Pear Tree" several times, she quickly dropped what she was holding, grabbed a broom and ran to the backyard.
Mrs. Zhou is almost 80 years old, but her body is very strong, she rarely even has a cold and she walks with great momentum.
"Which little bastard came to my old mother's house to harm my pear tree? See if my old mother is not good enough to teach you a lesson!"
Su Xiaoxia's face changed drastically.
Su Xiaoxia station looked far away. Lin Susu didn't see it. Su Xiaoxia had already seen Grandma Zhou coming towards the backyard with a broom in her hand.
The power of the broomstick in the hands of Mrs. Zhou spread widely among the children in Dahuang Village. Su Xiaoxia didn't want to be chased all over the village by Grandma Zhou carrying a broom.
Before Grandma Zhou could walk under the tree, Su Xiaoxia quickly slipped down the tree and ran towards the wall.
The fence of Mrs. Zhou’s house was covered with wet moss. Su Xiaoxia was anxious and finally climbed onto the wall.
Su Xiaoxia wore a skirt today, which is not suitable for climbing trees and walls. After this time, Su Xiaoxia's skirt was stained with a lot of mud and green moss.
Grandma Zhou saw a figure on the wall from a distance, pouting her buttocks and preparing to jump off. With a wave of her hand, the broom in her hand flew out with a "swish", just hitting the back of Su Xiaoxia's head.
"Ouch!" Su Xiaoxia cried out with a headache, her feet crooked, Su Xiaoxia, who could have landed steadily, fell.
"Little bastard! Dressed so beautifully, I went to my old mother's house to climb the tree, and my brain is broken!" The roar of Granny Zhou got closer and closer.
After Su Xiaoxia got up from the ground, she did not dare to make a sound, and the cat slid out around the wall of Lin Susu's house, fearing that she would be recognized by Mrs. Zhou.
"Oh~! Su Xiaoxia, are you okay! Did you break it?" Lin Susu's crisp voice rang.
Following Lin Susu's cry, Su Xiaoxia twisted half of her face and saw Lin Susu lying on the wall of her house, looking towards this side.
Oops! She also wanted to buckle the tree-climbing pot on the head of this little idiot Lin Susu! Why did she show up? A trace of annoyance flashed in Su Xiaoxia's heart.
Before Su Xiaoxia could come up with a remedy, Mrs. Zhou's voice yelled loudly: "Good, you Su Xiaoxia! How dare you run to my mother’s house to bring harm to Lishu. You run! The monk can't run away from the temple. I will go to your Su Tianle to settle the accounts in a while!"
"Grandma Zhou, I'm sorry, I went to play with Su Su. Su Su deliberately didn't open the door, so I thought about climbing up to the tree and looking around." Su Xiaoxia turned back, her face already changed with a look of guilt.
"Is it true?" Mrs. Zhou asked as she opened the corner door of the backyard.
"Su Xiaoxia, are you looking for me? Why don't I know?" Lin Susu pretended to be surprised and said.
Su Xiaoxia was so angry that she wanted to yell "Shut up" at Lin Susu. Looking at the grandmother Zhou who was in front of her, Su Xiaoxia's mouth squirmed, without making a sound.
Grandma Zhou looked suspiciously in Su Xiaoxia's triangular eyes.
The girl of the Su family is not usually naughty in the village. But Grandma Zhou and Lin Susu's neighbors for many years knew that Lin Susu never lied.
"Susu, I really came to you and shouted several times at the door! You didn't hear it." Su Xiaoxia glanced at Lin Susu aggrievedly, and hated Lin Susu to death in her heart.
Little fool! I don't know how to look at people's winks at all! Didn't you see her being blocked by Mrs. Zhou? I don't know how to help her out.
"Impossible! Su Xiaoxia, look at you, came to my house wearing such a gorgeous dress? My parents just..." Lin Susu said, her voice was a little choked.
Humph! Since Su Xiaoxia dared to wear a red dress, don't blame her Lin Susu for cheating her by this!
"Su Xiaoxia, you crippled calf! Even if you lie, you won’t find a better reason. The Lin family just finished the funeral and you dressed like this. Where did you go to the Lin family girl? Obviously, it’s my family’s big pear tree. !" Grandma Zhou was furious.
Mrs. Zhou hated lying children the most. Back then, her two sons never lied.
"Mrs. Zhou, I really went to find Lin Susu, I am not..." Su Xiaoxia was taken aback and hurriedly waved her hands.