Chapter 66

"It's a bit dark, I...I didn't see who it was. I saw him holding a knife so long in his hand." Lin Susu gestured Zhou Aiguo's pig-killing knife. Length and width.
K

nife? Zhou Aiqin entered the Lin family not only to make money, but also to kill?
The crowd was in an uproar.
When Zhou Aiqin was walking with Mrs. Zhou just now, she didn't have a knife in her hand!
Is there someone else who enters Lin Susu's house? Or did Zhou Aiqin's knife fall in the alley?
Thinking of this, Wu Youcheng planned to ask a few people to go to the alley with him. Most of the people in the village were awakened in the middle of the night. Wu Youcheng, as the captain of the brigade, can't always ask three questions when someone asks him tomorrow morning.
Wu Youcheng often goes to the town for meetings and is more knowledgeable than ordinary villagers. If Zhou Aiqin had just attempted a burglary, then there would be no need to call the police to arrest people, just criticize and educate them in the village.
The incident escalated into a murder with a knife. Wu Youcheng should report the matter and let the police in the town take over the investigation. Otherwise, in case Zhou Aiqin had a convulsion one day, someone would really be chopped off. Wu Youcheng is going to eat it.
Wu Youcheng was still thinking about it. Several women watching the excitement on the side heard what Lin Susu said, and they couldn't help them one by one.
"Wow~! Aegean is really shameless this week, bringing her daughter to Lin's house to be a thief in the middle of the night? It's really shameful!" Passer-by A curled his lips contemptuously.
"What on earth does Zhou Aiqin want to do? In order to rob the Lin family's house, did she even come up with tricks to make money and kill her life?" Xiao Guihua was a little doubtful.
The women in Dahuang Village usually quarrel when they don't agree with each other. They can't quarrel, and some of them start fighting.
When women fight, they will not go to death. At most, they will pull their hair and scratch their faces. Xiao Guihua has never seen such a cruel person with a knife.
She even stunned Su Xiaoxia during the day! In the future, will Zhou Aiqin also take a knife and come to the door while it is dark? Xiao Guihua felt a little flustered.
"Ouch! No! No wonder I heard Zhou Aiqin tell Wu Fengjiao that day that Lin Susu should move to their house and vacate the Lin family's house for Zhou Aiguo to live in! Isn't Lin Susu refused? To take up the house, she simply didn't do it forever..." He Zhuzi's wife also came up to gossip, and made a special gesture of inserting a knife.
"Go go, Niu Nie, you are too horrible to talk. Does Zhou Aiqin have the courage to kill people? She knows how to kill chickens." People who eat melons also approached the gossip army.
"Making money and killing? Zhou Aiqin should have no such guts. From my point of view, Zhou Aiqin seems to be scared by something. Don't we all hear Zhou Aiqin's screams before running to see what is going on? "Zhou Mingying subconsciously helped Zhou Aiqin speak.
Zhou Mingying and Zhou Aiqin are sisters in their own family, although they usually don't have a good relationship with each other. However, Zhou Mingying can still figure out the truth that everything is lost and all is lost.
"Hahaha... what Ms. Mingying said also makes sense. As far as I can see, Zhou Aiqin can't have the courage to run to Lin Susu's house to kill." Xiao Guihua was afraid of offending Zhou Mingying and quickly changed her words.
"Susu, poor child, are you scared?" Zhou Yulan stroked Lin Susu's fluffy hair with one hand, and wiped the dust off Lin Susu's body with the other.
Lin Susu nodded without saying anything.
There are too many mistakes, Lin Susu didn't plan to say anything, sometimes, there are many people and many brains. Even if Zhou Aiguo was not able to pull out this time, someone with a heart would naturally discover the truth from clues.
"Oh~! Lin Susu, who has always been clean, has become a tabby cat today!" Zhou Mingying smiled and said.
"Aunt Mingying, I was afraid, so I hid under the bed." Lin Susu raised his eyes and glanced at Zhou Mingying.
Under Lin Susu's clear eyes, Zhou Mingying's smile stiffened and her face felt a little feverish.
Zhou Mingying originally suspected Lin Susu to lie. A ten-year-old girl, will she scream when she sees someone breaking into her house with a knife?
Now it seems that her suspicion is really unreasonable. Little kid! It's normal to hide when you see danger!
After listening to this for a while, Wu Youcheng had already made up his mind.
"Yulan, you are here to accompany Susu, and I will go to the alley with Youfa and them." Wu Youcheng said.
No matter who it was, he broke into Lin Susu's house with a knife.
Their deserted village is a place with simple folk customs. But because of the selfishness of some people, the ethos of the whole village should not be destroyed.
"He Zhuzi, you..." Wu Youcheng wanted to call He Zhuzi and a few other villagers to go to the alley with him, but found that He Zhuzi was nowhere to be seen.
"He Zhuzi just said he was going to pee, so he went over there." Villager Wu Youfa pointed towards the entrance of the village and said.
Wu Youfa is Wu Youcheng's cousin, his face is full of beard, and he is much rougher than Wu Youcheng.
"Youfa, He Liangzi, and Zhou Aihua, you follow me to the alley to look for any knives that have fallen. Remember, after you find the knives, you can't touch them with your hands. What instructions should the police take? ·····What are you referring to?" Wu Youcheng suddenly forgot the words he wanted to say.
"I know, it's a fingerprint." Zhou Aihua raised his hand and said.
"Yes, it's fingerprints. Remember, you can't touch them." After Wu Youcheng finished speaking, he waved his hand and walked into the alley first.
The people Wu Youcheng called were not random.
These people included all the surnames of Wu, He, and Wednesday in Dahuang Village. . If you really find the knife, these three people will be direct witnesses.
Wu Youfa is the cousin of Wu Youcheng, and He Liangzi is the younger brother of He Zhuzi. Zhou Aihua is the grandson of Zhou Qingshan and Zhou Yulan's cousin.
The most important thing is that these people, including Wu Youcheng himself, have a flashlight in their hands, making it easier to find things.
"Aunt Magnolia, let's take Su Su in to freshen up!" At this time, Zhou Mingying proposed to "redempt his merits".
"Yeah! Susu, don't worry, we can't tolerate bad people in the deserted village." Xiao Guihua also offered comfort.
"Don't worry, Su Su, there are aunts here, and you won't let Zhou Aiqin bully you." He Zhuzi's wife was also selling her lips.
On this side, the women rushed to comfort Lin Susu. In the alley, Wu Youcheng frowned tightly.
Several people searched in the alley for ten minutes, but the knife was not found, but a large patch of blood was found.
Is this blood from Zhou Aiqin or whose? Did Zhou Aiqin really hurt someone?
Wu Youcheng felt a little flustered.