Chapter 84

Dahuang Village, a day ago.
"Su Su, you said you would sell jelly in the town? Would the people in the town buy food made by the country folks?" Wu Fengjiao was a little surprised.
"Grandma, let's try it! How can I know if anyone buys it if I don't try?" Lin Susu blinked and looked at Wu Fengjiao with big eyes, with hope in his eyes.
"But the seasoning of this jelly is not cheap! What if you can't sell it, you won't be in vain?" Wu Fengjiao was still a little uneasy.
Wu Fengjiao has done farm work for most of her life, and she really doesn't have the idea of ​​"selling snacks" in her mind.
"Grandma, I want to eat it too. At most, if no one buys it, let's take it home and eat it for ourselves, okay?" Lin Susu tried to persuade Wu Fengjiao.
Lin Susu has the memory of this past life, and naturally understands how terrifying the flow of people in Liuhe Town on this day of the big market in Liuhe Town.
No matter what food is sold, as long as it is delicious and clean, it will definitely be sold. If Lin Susu didn't want to collapse, she would want to sell sweet-scented osmanthus cakes. It will definitely make more money than selling jelly. After all, there are a lot of people around Liuhe Town who know how to make jelly, and make this sweet-scented osmanthus cake that Su Xiaoqiao is good at. Lin Susu hasn't seen it in his previous life.
"But... but this sugar is old and expensive! Susu~! Grandma's doesn't have such a precious thing, and your family's sugar doesn't have much left." Wu Fengjiao still hesitated.
Wu Fengjiao knows that her skill in making jelly is not excellent. For the jelly to be delicious, you also need a combination of sugar, mint water and vinegar. These seasonings need to be prepared in advance. In case the jelly cannot be sold, these seasonings will be wasted.
In Wu Fengjiao's mind, working hard to make money means working hard to do things, such as working more in the production team. As for asking Wu Fengjiao to go to a stall to sell food, Wu Fengjiao was really at a loss.
"Grandma, what my family belongs to is ours. Grandma, didn't you say that you want to make money to support the two of us? If you don't try, how can you know that you can't make this money?" Lin Susu tried his best to encourage Wu Fengjiao.
Wu Fengjiao was stunned, and began to consider the possibility of making jelly to sell. Wu Fengjiao is getting older, and she doesn't have the agility of doing farm work when she was young. She was busy working all day in the fields, and she could only earn eight centimeters at most. It's not difficult to support yourself and Lin Susu, life must be a little tight.
Lin Susu goes to school in the town, and a tuition fee of dozens of dollars is required for a year. This amount is really a huge burden for Wu Fengjiao, who is digging in the ground.
If her jelly can be sold for money, Susu's tuition will be reduced! Wu Fengjiao thought about it.
The sweet potato powder used to make jelly can be bought by someone in the village. It is not expensive, only one or two cents per catty. The fruits used in the ingredients are everywhere in the mountains. When it's not a big market, Wu Fengjiao only needs to go up the mountain a few times to get it back.
The expensive ones are condiments such as sugar and vinegar. If the jelly can be sold, these expenses can be earned back!
Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao was also excited.
"Su Su, the jelly made by grandma is really delicious, isn't it?" Wu Fengjiao didn't have much confidence and wanted to check again.
"Yeah. It's really delicious. Xiao Min also said it's delicious. It will definitely be sold." Lin Susu nodded vigorously.
Lin Susu has memories of previous lives.
The movement has been around for five or six years, and the lives of the people are much better than in previous years.
Most importantly, the private transactions that were not allowed in previous years have shown signs of gaining momentum at the beginning of this year.
Every time the big bazaar in Liuhe Town attracts villagers from all directions to the market. Many villagers will bring their own agricultural products, sell them at the market, and then buy the things they need.
Before, every time Wu Fengjiao went to the town to go to the market, he was the one who went to "purchase". You need to replenish the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar at home after a period of time.
On the day of the Grand Bazaar, the flow of people in Liuhe Town was ten times as much as usual, and some of them were children who like to watch the excitement. There are many things sold in the market, and people who like to go shopping are not too tired to go shopping from morning to night.
Children’s stomachs are easy to get hungry. When they see fresh food at the market, even if they can’t let go of their belly to eat, they must buy something and try it.
In such hot weather, a bowl of jelly that tastes good and inexpensive is sure to be liked by children. Of the parents with a few money in their pockets, nine out of ten will not disappoint their children.
Lin Susu himself was. In his previous life, Lin Susu liked to go to the fair the most, because there were pancakes that Lin Susu liked to eat at the big market. Freshly baked pancakes are made from soybeans, mixed with rice milk and chopped green onions. They are fried in a pan into palm-sized round pancakes. They are charred on the outside and tender on the inside. You can bite them down with a mouthful of fragrant aroma.
Su Xiaoqiao is not bad for money. Every time Lin Susu goes to the market, he can always eat a few things he likes to eat and hold his stomach round before he is willing to follow Su Xiaoqiao home.
Although Lin Susu has money in him, even if he doesn't make money, the money in Lin Susu's passbook is enough for Lin Susu to graduate from college.
But Lin Susu didn't plan to use this money now.
As a reborn person, Lin Susu has the economic development trend of Liuhe Town in his mind in the next ten years. Lin Susu figured out the golden finger of this "foresight", accumulated a fortune, and added some protection to the future of himself and Wu Fengjiao. .
After experiencing six years of hard work in the Su family as a cow and horse in his previous life, Lin Susu felt that no matter what time he had no money in his hands. The feeling of being hungry is really uncomfortable. In this life, Lin Susu wants to eat well, drink well, and live the life he wants.
"Okay, grandma listens to you, the big deal, we can't sell it all and take it home to eat for ourselves." Wu Fengjiao finally decided.
Making money is what Wu Fengjiao needs most at the moment. Wu Fengjiao not only wanted Lin Susu to eat, but also wanted to provide Lin Susu to school. When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, he said that Lin Susu would go to university in the future. Wu Fengjiao felt that Su Xiaoqiao was dead, and she should fulfill this wish.
Lin Susu must spend a lot of money to go to college. Even if Wu Fengjiao gritted her teeth, she still had to give Lin Susu out. Otherwise, she would be sorry for what Xiao Qiao had done to her before, and she would also be sorry for Xiao Qiao's affection for her.
Wu Fengjiao has officially moved to Lin Susu's house.
Before Lin Susu had time to do tricks, Wu Fengjiao and Zhou Aiqin turned their faces yesterday.
After Zhou Aiqin was released from the ancestral hall, he saw Su Tianle carrying fifty catties of rice, and was about to send it to Lin Susu's house.
Zhou Aiqin was about to explode.
Zhou Aiqin is a stingy. Over the years, only her natal family can pull things out of Zhou Aiqin's hands, anyone else? No one can do it!
Zhou Aiqin dared not go to Wu Youcheng for "reasoning", so she had to vent her anger on Wu Fengjiao.