Chapter 118

Zhou Fugui's words are too serious, so that Zhou Aiqin doesn't have to go back to her natal family if she doesn't give money? Consciousness means that if there is any conflict between Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle in the future, the natal brothers will no longer support Zhou Aiqin!
"Dad~! I really have no money. Are you trying to kill me?" Zhou Aiqin burst into tears with anger. As long as he thinks that he will be ruined by his father, Zhou Aiqin feels that this day is really impossible.
"Grandpa, I don't have so much money in my family. Only one hundred yuan. I took it and gave it to the hospital the day before yesterday." Su Xiaoxia, upon seeing this, hurriedly helped Zhou Aiqin to fool Zhou Fugui.
Su Xiaoxia has been in Zhou Fugui's house for many years and knows Zhou Fugui's urinary sex. The money was in Zhou Fugui's hands and couldn't be saved at all.
Eating all and using up good health is a saying that Zhou Fugui often said on his lips. When the money arrived in Zhou Fugui's hands, the final fate was to replace it with wine and meat and enter Zhou Fugui's stomach.
"Not really? Xiaoxia, you can't lie to Grandpa!" Zhou Fugui was stunned.
Zhou Aiqin said that he had no money, but Zhou Fugui didn't believe it. Su Xiaoxia said that she had no money, but Zhou Fugui believed it by five or six points. After all, Su Xiaoxia is a girl in her early ten years old, and Zhou Fugui felt that she would not lie.
Is it true that Aegean really wanted to extort a few money from the hospital?
Zhou Fugui's expression was a little surprised.
"Grandpa, my family really has no money. If there is money, my mother dare not honor you, I won't agree." Su Xiaoxia knew Zhou Fugui's temper, and she lied.
"It's still Xiaoxia's filial piety, much better than your mother." Zhou Fugui felt quite proud when he heard Su Xiaoxia say this.
The granddaughter is willing to obey him as a grandfather, and there is no second one in the entire Dahuang Village!
"Grandpa, the doctor just came for a ward round and said that the money I paid is almost running out, so I will pay another 20 yuan. Or, grandpa, you should lend me 20 yuan first. When I go to college, I will make money. Double the amount and return it to Grandpa." Su Xiaoxia saw that Zhou Fugui's expression was a little loose, and she hurriedly put down a "strong medicine".
"Yeah, Dad, or else you should lend us some money first and heal the injuries on Xiaoxia's face first." Zhou Aiqin stopped crying when she heard this, and hurriedly opened up to assist Su Xiaoxia.
"Go, go, my old man half-length body buried in the loess, every day there is no money to buy wine and meat, where can I lend you money?" Zhou Fugui stretched his face.
For Zhou Fugui, eating meat and drinking was his lifelong pursuit. Both wine and meat need money to buy, so money is the life of Zhou Fugui. Only Zhou Fugui took his daughter's money, and for the three daughters, none of the three daughters was able to extract a eldest from Zhou Fugui.
"Dad~! Xiaoxia has good grades and will definitely be able to go to college in the future! At that time, Xiaoxia will definitely be filial to your old man. Now, Xiaoxia's face can be cured with only 20 yuan, dad, you can bear to see With Xiaoxia breaking the picture?" Zhou Aiqin saw that Zhou Fugui had believed in 70% to 80%, and quickly added the last fire.
"Bah, baah! I have children and daughters, so I don't need my granddaughter to be filial." Zhou Fugui hurriedly hid his pockets and left the ward.
At today's market, Zhou Fugui wanted to see if anyone would come to sell game, but the game is definitely gone.
After Zhou Fugui left, Zhou Aiqin's family of three was relieved. Oh, no, it was Su Tianle and his wife who breathed a sigh of relief, but Su Xiaoxia's heart was lifted.
Su Xiaoxia knew that she would definitely not be able to stay in the hospital.
Su Tianle was also on Zhou Aiqin's side, thinking that Su Xiaoxia's injury would be better if she went back and took care of her slowly. She lived in the hospital and was in vain.
Su Xiaoxia is one-to-two, surely she can't compete.
However, how can she take advantage of Zhou Aiqin's hands? Su Xiaoxia didn't want to take out the money that she got until the injury on her face healed.
Su Xiaoxia lowered her head, thinking about what to do next.
Su Xiaoxia was afraid that Zhou Aiqin would ask her for money. Su Xiaoxia took twenty yuan with her before the remaining money, and after eating a few meals in the past two days, there was still more than ten yuan.
There are also three hundred and eight, hidden in a secret place by Su Xiaoxia.
Zhou Aiqin was busy discharging Su Xiaoxia from the hospital without mentioning any money.
Zhou Aiqin's idea is very simple. Su Xiaoxia is only eleven years old. Where can she go if she doesn't go home? After returning home, Su Xiaoxia's money must be handed over obediently. At this moment, she asked Su Xiaoxia to take the money. If Su Xiaoxia didn't give it, the mother and daughter would definitely fight. In case the wealth goes back and forth, Zhou Aiqin's money can really not be kept.
With such thoughts in mind, Zhou Aiqin settled the bill quickly, pulled Su Xiaoxia up and left.
"Mom, you forgot to take the medicine." Su Xiaoxia raised the prescription sheet in her hand and reminded her.
"Xiaoxia~! This medicine is very expensive. The wound on your face is almost good. Just go home and raise it." Zhou Aiqin said awkwardly.
Zhou Aiqin didn't forget to take the medicine, but never thought of buying such expensive medicine for Su Xiaoxia.
A scar-removing ointment costs more than three yuan! Zhou Aiqin believed that it was Doctor Qiu's hatred of the quarrel that he deliberately prescribed such an expensive medicine.
"Mom~! The doctor said that the best scar removal medicine right now is this, I want to buy it." Su Xiaoxia certainly refused.
Su Xiaoxia's face has become an obsession in her heart.
The Zhou Rose in Dahuang Village is the person Su Xiaoxia admired the most since she was a child. Why can Zhou Yueji marry to the county seat to enjoy the blessing? It's because Zhou Rose is beautiful! Su Xiaoxia also wanted to live in the city by marrying a city man when she grows up, just like Zhou Rose.
Because of this, Su Xiaoxia pays special attention to her appearance.
When Dr. Qiu gave the prescription, Zhou Aiqin didn't care, and Su Xiaoxia remembered every sentence firmly.
Dr. Qiu said, Su Xiaoxia's face can't see water in the past few days, and the scabs will disappear in three or four days. After removing the scabs, the ointment used to remove the scars is 70% sure, and it can dilute the scars to the naked eye.
Besides, Zhou Aiqin didn't really have no money. Su Xiaoxia watched Zhou Aiqin return more than 60 yuan back with her previous deposit of 100 yuan.
"Xiaoxia, wait a few days after your wound has scabs off, my dad will buy it for you." Su Tianle was afraid that Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter would pinch them again, and quickly promised.
you buy it? What do you buy? Su Xiaoxia despised Su Tianle in her heart, but her face did not show.
"What to buy? Three yuan, two ointments are enough for one semester of tuition." Zhou Aiqin lowered his voice and shouted Su Tianle.
Zhou Aiqin was reluctant to buy ointment because Dr. Qiu said that one ointment might not work for Su Xiaoxia's injury. It is best to use more ointments so that the scars will fade quickly. One ointment cost three yuan, if Su Xiaoxia rubbed three or five sticks, Zhou Aiqin would really panic.
In the end, Su Xiaoxia was still unwillingly pulled out of the hospital by Zhou Aiqin.