Chapter 127

"Thank you, Min!" Lin Susu touched the hairpin on his head, resisting the desire and hope to hold it down. From the eyes of an adult Lin Susu, there are more butterfly-shaped hairpins on her head, which is really naive.

forget it! Anyway, don't go on it anyway, just treat the kids to be happy!

"Sister Su Su, you are so good-looking." At this time, Wu Xiaoqi had cleared up his mood and came to join in the fun again.

"Of course, I picked the card. I know that Su Su is the best-looking girl in our deserted village." Wu Xiaomin said triumphantly.

"Sister, I'm talking about Sister Susu's good-looking, not good-looking by issuing a card." Wu Xiaoqi exploded. Is he easy? Compliment the girl I like, and my sister comes to make trouble again.

Wu Xiaoqi has been detained by Zhou Yulan at home these days, and has not seen Lin Susu for many days. Today, I finally saw Lin Susu, Wu Xiaoqi was trying to please Lin Susu with all his energy! My sister came out to make trouble again, which was enough.

"Xiao Qi, are you good at it? Dare to yell at me?" Wu Xiaomin was yelled at by Wu Xiaoqi, feeling a little frustrated, so she couldn't help reaching out and slapped Wu Xiaoqi on the back of the head.

Wu Xiaomin was angry, his subordinates used a bit too much force, and with a "pop", Wu Xiaoqi grinned in pain.

"Xiao Min, don't do this, Xiao Qi didn't mean it. Xiao Qi, didn't you?" Lin Susu said to Wu Xiaoqi in the next sentence.

"I just did it. Even if there is no elder sister's hairpin, Sister Su Su is the best-looking girl in our desert village." Wu Xiaoqi pouted. Why didn't Sister Su Su believe what he was telling the truth?

"Wu Xiaoqi, you are good at it? Have you learned to talk back to your sister?" Wu Xiaomin wanted to reach out and shoot again, but was blocked by Lin Susu's side.

Wu Xiaoqi is really a super cute little boy, Lin Susu can't bear to be bullied by Wu Xiaomin again and again.

Wu Xiaomin's eyes widened with anger.

Out of the corner of Wu Xiaomin’s eyes, she saw Zhou Yulan and Wu Fengjiao talking, and didn’t pay attention to the "great grievances" between their three children. She wanted to take another photo of Wu Xiaoqi, but saw Wu Xiaoqi being protected by Lin Susu. Strictly.

"Su Su, are you my friend or Xiao Qi's friend, how can you help him but not me?" Wu Xiaomin murmured angrily without daring to speak out.

"Xiao Qi bullied you, I will definitely help you." Lin Susu giggled at Wu Xiaomin.

Lin Susu's implication is that Wu Xiaomin is bullying Xiaoqi at this moment, she must help Wu Xiaoqi!

"I knew that Susu, you were the best to me." Wu Xiaomin didn't hear Lin Susu's implication, and thought that Lin Susu would help her, with a smile on his face.

"Mom, mom, sister hit me." Wu Xiaoqi saw Wu Xiaomin and Lin Susu together whispering together again, no one cared about herself, so she hurriedly filed a complaint.

"Xiaomin, don't bully brother." Zhou Yulan was chatting with Wu Fengjiao, and when she heard Wu Xiaoqi's complaint, she turned her head to warn Wu Xiaomin.

"Got it!" Wu Xiaomin gave Wu Xiaoqi a grumpy glance, and whispered softly: "Sell!"

"Xiaomin, Xiaoqi is still young! When we were as old as Xiaoqi, didn't we sue the adults for a little thing?" Lin Susu pulled Wu Xiaomin's hand and persuaded.

Wu Xiaomin is the first child of Zhou Yulan and Wu Youcheng. Zhou Yulan and the others are a little overbearing. In the village, other children also taboo that Wu Xiaomin has a father who is the captain. If there is anything, he dare not confront Wu Xiaomin. .

Therefore, Wu Xiaomin's temper is very straight and very hot. The people Wu Xiaomin likes, she will be nice to others, and the people Wu Xiaomin doesn't like are too many to look at.

After Wu Xiaoqi was born, Wu Xiaomin has been dissatisfied that all the attention his parents had originally allocated to her was given to her younger brother, and sometimes changed the way to bully Wu Xiaoqi.

There is no competition between Wu Xiaomin and Lin Susu. Wu Xiaomin is better to Lin Susu than to his own brother.

"Huh! For Susu's sake, I won't care about Wu Xiaoqi!" Wu Xiaomin was finally satisfied when he saw Lin Susu coaxing himself.

"Sister Susu, I want to talk to you." Wu Xiaoqi saw Lin Susu and Wu Xiaomin whispering and whispering. After waiting for a long time, no one paid any attention to him, and quickly pulled Lalin Susu's arm.

"Little Qi, what are you talking about?" Lin Susu turned around.

"Sister Su Su, is it fun for you to sell jelly today? Will you bring me next time?" Wu Xiaoqi showed great interest in Lin Susu's action to follow Wu Fengjiao to sell jelly in town.

"Yes, yes, yes, Su Su will bring me next time! I want to come too." Wu Xiaomin felt that Wu Xiaoqi's proposal was deeply in her heart, and hurried to get in.

"Sister, I said first, Sister Su Su wants to take it, and also bring me." Wu Xiaoqi flushed with anger when she saw her relatives coming to grab the limelight again.

"I can't follow. I came to town to sell jelly. I didn't come to play, but to make money." Seeing Wu Xiaoqi pouted, Lin Susu quickly pinched the unreliable thoughts of Xiao Min's two sisters and brothers. Went out.

Seeing Wu Xiaoqi's upset, Lin Susu rolled her eyes and frightened: "Xiaoqi, there are many people in the town. If there are no parents to follow, the children will be taken away by the kidnappers. Xiaoqi looks like a kid. So cute, if you are taken away by a bad guy, you won't see your parents anymore."

"Yes, yes, children can't run around. Xiaoqi has to wait until she is in elementary school before she can come to town without her parents following." Wu Xiaomin was afraid that her brother would run around, so she added quickly.

"Ah? Sister Su Su, do you really think I am cute?" Wu Xiaoqi didn't notice what Lin Susu said about the "carnivore", but instead remembered that Lin Susu said he was "cute".

"Yes! We Xiaoqi is the cutest little boy in Dahuang Village." Seeing Wu Xiaoqi's face like a red apple, Lin Susu couldn't help reaching out and squeezing it.

Wow~! It's really the same as imagined. It's like soft tofu, it's smooth, tender, and slick!

"Sister Susu~!" Wu Xiaoqi smiled.

Sister Su Su praised him as the cutest little boy in Dahuang Village!

Lin Susu and Wu Xiaomin's sister and brother are playing around, and Zhou Aihua is back.

Zhou Aihua didn't come back alone. He was holding Granny Zhou's arm in one hand, and carrying a big basket in the other.

"My grandmother, be careful." Zhou Aihua carefully lifted his grandmother Zhou onto the bucket, still not forgetting to say something.

"Ah!" Grandma Zhou replied, and after she got her feet, she reached out and took the basket that Zhou Aihua handed her.

The cloth covering the basket moved, and the basket made a milky "barking" cry of puppy milk.

"Grandma, you came to the market today to catch the little milk dog?" When Grandma Zhou got into the cart, Zhou Yulan and Wu Fengjiao had stopped talking. At this time, they couldn't help but see the puppy in Grandma Zhou's basket. Find a sentence to say.