Chapter 54

This total asset value should be the first one in Dahuang Village. Lin Susu was a little proud.
H

owever, Lin Susu is confident that in the near future, she will have more and more belongings.
After such a toss, after Lin Susu got out of space, he found that more than half an hour had passed.
Lin Susu is a little guilty, wondering if grandma found her "missing" after returning home?
Lin Susu released the "white fog" in his mind and "investigated" around at home.
Strangely, Wu Fengjiao is not in the house.
Is there any delay for grandma? Lin Susu was a little surprised.
"Gurulu~!" Lin Susu's stomach cried.
Are you hungry again? Not long after eating the jelly!
No matter what, let’s continue eating when you are hungry! Grandma made a big pot of jelly, and just ate a small bowl just now!
Lin Susuma opened his legs and walked to the kitchen.
Just after making a bowl of jelly, Lin Susu heard someone calling her at the door.
"Susu, Lin Susu."
Huh? Min? Didn't she say that she is going to visit relatives in the county town today? Why are you still in the deserted village?
"Susu, are you at home?" Wu Xiaomin's voice was a little worried.
Lin Susu quickly ran out of the kitchen.
"Sister Xiaomin, I am here!" Lin Susu stood at the door of the kitchen, waving at Wu Xiaomin.
"Susu, what are you doing? I called you several times, why didn't you answer?" Wu Xiaomin, holding a basket in his hand, saw Lin Susu's figure, and hurried towards Lin Susu.
"Sister Xiaomin, I thought I had heard it wrong! Didn't you say that you went to visit your second aunt's relatives today? Didn't you go?" Lin Susu felt very strange.
Wu Xiaomin's second aunt, named Zhou Yueji, married in the county seat.
Wu Xiaomin happily told Lin Susu last night that she and her mother were going to visit relatives at the second aunt's house today. He also said that he would stay in the county for one night and return to the village tomorrow to give Lin Susu the most fashionable hairpin in the county.
"Don't mention it, my second aunt went back to the village this morning." Wu Xiaomin curled his lips, a little unhappy.
Zhou Yueji is two years older than Zhou Yulan and is married to an employee of the county iron and steel plant. She is not one of the most promising girls in Dahuang Village.
In this era, there is no less than a sky between the rural girl and the urban guy. The possibility of hanging a "golden turtle son-in-law" who eats commercial food in Zhou Yueji is definitely a big news that has caused a sensation in ten miles and eight townships.
When the villagers in Dahuang Village are free, they will also talk about the "sparrow leaping on the branches to be phoenixes" in the weekly rose season.
"Ah? When your second aunt went back to the village last month, didn't you talk to Aunt Magnolia? How can I tell you..." Lin Susu saw that Wu Xiaomin's face was a bit ugly, so he didn't say anything later. come out.
"My second aunt is just like that, smiling face to face, behind the MMP. My mother said that the second aunt might be afraid of our rural relatives going to her husband's house to shame her, so she deliberately forgot. Susu, my mother asked me not to mention this, I It’s just that I’m too upset, so I just talked about it. Don’t say it to others.” Wu Xiaomin was really upset when it came to this.
Zhou Yueji doesn't like their rural relatives to go, so just just say it. When we met, she was very enthusiastic, and she kept inviting Zhou Yulan to take her children to play at her house. She said nothing, which made Wu Xiaomin happy for a month.
Besides, Zhou Rose is married to the city without leave, but Zhou Rose's household registration is still in Dahuang Village! The monthly rations of Zhou Yueji were bought from the brigade at a low price by the brother-in-law Wu Youcheng, who was the captain of the brigade.
Wu Xiaomin heard this from the corner accidentally. Zhou Yulan said, can't talk outside, otherwise, Wu Youcheng, the chair of the captain, sits unsteadily.
Wu Xiaomin felt that her parents took a big risk to help her second aunt, but Zhou Yueji did these vain things, and she felt very upset.
"Well, I won't say it. Sister Xiao Min, some relatives who are not sincere, it's okay to alienate a little." Lin Susu persuaded in a vague way.
The rose couple this week are not good people. In the previous life, Zhou Yulan and his wife were miserable because they believed in Zhou Rose.
"Yeah! I'm not angry anymore, and it is not rare for me to go to my second aunt's house. Next time, I will let my mother take me directly to the county town. My mother has been to the county town and knows the way. Humph!" Wu Xiaomin is still a child after all. I'm so angry that I've said it, so forget it.
"My grandmother just made jelly today, it's delicious! Sister Xiaomin, let's have a bowl! Food will definitely heal your wounded heart." Lin Susu pointed to the direction of her kitchen and said with a smile.
"Food can heal a wounded heart? That's right, Su Su, as long as I eat something delicious, I really don't have time to get angry. Hahaha..." Wu Xiaomin was in a good mood when he heard that he had jelly to eat. A lot.
Wu Xiaomin has eaten the jelly of Lin Susu's house several times. It tastes really good.
Wu Fengjiao's jelly-making craftsmanship did not say, the most important thing is that Su Xiaoqiao is willing to buy things, Lin Susu's family, there is no shortage of ingredients such as sugar and black vinegar.
After the sisters walked into the kitchen, Wu Xiaomin stuffed the basket in Lin Susu's hand and said, "Susu, here you are."
"Sister Xiao Min, do you want to pretend to eat it?" Lin Susu was a little disappointed. She also wanted Xiao Min to stay for a while, so the two could talk easily!
"No, Su Su, you can see clearly, this basket belongs to yours." Wu Xiaomin shook his head straight.
Going to the little sister's house, eating a bowl of jelly is not a big deal. If Wu Xiaomin dared to eat and take it, her mother would have to clean her up when she got home.
"Huh? Isn't this my grandmother's basket?" At this time, Lin Susu discovered that the empty basket Wu Xiaomin had just stuffed her was the one that Wu Fengjiao went to Wu Zhengyi's home to make steamed buns.
"Yeah! Su Su, Granny Feng Jiao asked me to send it back." Wu Xiaomin said, "Granny Feng Jiao is going home. Your Uncle Tianle is sick, and Granny Feng Jiao is going home. Look, maybe I won't be back tonight."
Su Tianle is sick? Really? Su Tianle actually fell ill when Zhou Aiqin was about to come to her house to "make a fortune".
Lin Susu opened his eyes in surprise.
"Susu, what's wrong with you? Are you stupid?" Wu Xiaomin reached out and pushed Lin Susu's body.
Lin Su regained consciousness, took Wu Xiaomin's hand, and asked, "Xiaomin, how did you know that my uncle Tianle was sick? My grandma told you?"
"No, it's your aunt, that's Zhou Aiqin. Just now, I was at my door..." Wu Xiaomin heard Lin Susu's question, and hurriedly said what he had seen.
When Wu Fengjiao went to Wu Zhengyi's house, Wu Xiaomin just finished her homework and wandered in her yard.
Wu Xiaomin didn't go to Chengxian today, so he was very upset. She wanted to play with Lin Susu, and was detained by Zhou Yulan at home to do most of the summer homework.