Chapter 77

If Zhou Zhengyi didn't evade or say anything else, the two pots of dirty water, "disrespect for the elders" and "no one is pretentious", would have been properly caught on the head.

In order for Wang Xing'er to stand up quickly, Zhou Zhengyi's tone was a little harsh.

"I...I am..." Wang Xing'er was shocked by Zhou Zhengyi's sentence "Would you like Wushu?"

"Oh~! Wang Xing'er, you dead mother-in-law, hurry up and die, do you want to murder her husband? I haven't settled accounts with you yet! Are you still here to hinder justice and save me?" Zhou Fugui's curse was not loud, and he cursed The words that came out were a bit vicious.

Zhou Zhengyi frowned.

Although Wang Xing'er did nothing through his mind, Wang Xing'er was good for Zhou Fugui. This point cannot be questioned.

Zhou Fugui was so rude to his wife, which made Zhou Zhengyi's perception of him even worse.

People like Zhou Fugui should teach him a profound lesson!

Thinking of this, Zhou Zhengyi quickly gave an order: "Zhou Aimin, you go to the cesspit and scoop a spoonful of dung water."

Zhou Zhengyi asked Zhou Aimin to scoop the dung water in order to induce vomiting on Zhou Fugui.

Inducing vomiting is the most important thing after eating poisonous things. In fact, mung bean soup is okay, but it takes time to prepare for the juice to be boiled.

In the countryside, there is no gastric lavage device, and only local materials are collected.

Anyway, Zhou Fugui's mouth was so stinky, Zhou Zhengyi also wanted to teach him a profound lesson.

"Oh." Zhou Aimin didn't know what Zhou Zhengyi wanted to do, but he hurried to the backyard.

"Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aijun, you move Wushu to the yard." Zhou Zhengyi took command again.

"No, I'm not going, I want to be here, even if I die, I will die in the house." Zhou Fugui's hand waved wildly, not giving his two sons a chance to carry him out.

"Brother Justice, my father is afraid that we won't let him enter the house after he died!" Zhou Aiguo said with a wry smile.

"Uncle Wu, you really don't want to go out and just treat it here. But just don't dislike burying it for a while." Zhou Zhengyi said with a frown.

The dung water induces vomiting, and it will definitely smell bad in a while. However, Zhou Fugui himself did not want to go out, and Zhou Zhengyi ignored these.

As soon as Zhou Zhengyi's voice fell, Zhou Aimin came over with a full dung spoon in his hand.

"Brother Justice, where do you put this?" Zhou Aimin stood at the door stupidly, not knowing what to do.

"Give it to your father." Zhou Zhengyi pointed to Zhou Fugui and said.

"What? I don't..." Zhou Fugui was about to jump up, but was shocked by Zhou Zhengyi's next sentence and sat back on the ground.

"You don't need to drink it, but Uncle Wu, your poison is not light. If you don't drink it, you won't need to drink it for a while." Wu Zhengyi said.

"Ah? Why don't you need to drink it?" Zhou Aimin asked stupidly.

"Do you still need to drink if you breathe?" Zhou Zhengyi sullenly let out a loud shout.

die? correct! The old man is poisoned, he will die if he doesn't detoxify it!

This time, without Zhou Zhengyi saying anything, Zhou Aimin hurried into the hall with a dung spoon.

The stinking smell made Zhou Fugui's face as earthy.

Uh~! Zhou Fugui felt like vomiting just by looking at it.

"Big brother, you open your father's mouth, third brother, fourth brother and fifth brother, hold on to your father's hands and feet." Zhou Aimin was still relatively calm at the critical moment.

The five brothers of the Zhou family worked together and finally poured dung water into Zhou Fugui's mouth.

Halfway through the filling, Zhou Fugui spit out.

This time, Zhou Fugui vomited for more than ten minutes. After vomiting all the bile, Zhou Zhengyi asked Zhou Aiguo and the others to rinse Zhou Fugui's mouth with water.

Before the five sons of Zhou Fugui's family clean up the "message", Zhou Zhengyi left a small packet of small pills (in fact, vitamin C tablets) that were said to be tonic, and the medical expenses were confiscated, and he left.

"Justice, justice~!" Zhou Aiguo followed Zhou Zhengyi and chased out of the yard.

"Is there anything else?" Zhou Zhengyi turned around and glanced at Zhou Aiguo.

At other people's homes, Zhou Zhengyi would also guess if it was chased out to pay the consultation fee, Zhou Fugui's home? forget it! Zhou Zhengyi has been a barefoot doctor in the village for five years, and has not received a penny of consultation fees from Zhou Fugui's home. Every time it was said that the grain was allocated for the autumn harvest, and every time after the grain was allocated, he said that his own grain was not enough to eat, and that he would only give it when it was available.

Fortunately, although Zhou Fugui's family was poor, they rarely went to see a doctor. For the sake of his family, Zhou Zhengyi didn't bother to care about them.

"Justice, thank you for today's matter. However, my father was poisoned by something that he ate, can you help the villagers?" Zhou Aiguo said with a smile.

In fact, Zhou Aiguo was afraid that the villagers would know that it was fake, and that it was true that Mrs. Zhou would know it. Zhou Aiguo had already offended Grandma Zhou by killing her dog. Zhou Fugui went to pick up the dog's carcass from Grandma Zhou's house and came back to eat meat?

If Mrs. Zhou knew about it, she wouldn't know how she would carry a broomstick and chase Zhou Fugui and his son a few times!

Grandma Zhou is a person whom Zhou Qingsong, the elder of the Zhou family, must respect a little bit. If she is hated by Grandma Zhou, Zhou Aiguo is afraid that her family will have a hard time in the deserted village.

"I don't talk too much, but when the hammer came to call me about the fifth uncle's poisoning, most of the people in the street heard it." Zhou Zhengyi glanced at Zhou Aiguo with a smile.

What does Zhou Tiehui know as a half-teen-year-old boy? Zhou Tiechui wanted Zhou Zhengyi to hurry up to save his grandfather Zhou Fugui's life. At the door of Zhou Zhengyi's house, many people who had already heard about Zhou Fugui's poisoning had already heard.

what? Hammer this fool!

Zhou Aiguo was so angry that the muscles on his face trembled a few times.

"Also, where did you go last night? He Zhuzi found you from the entrance of the village and carried you back home. Many people in the village have seen it, and there are some rumors that are not very good to you. You know it in your own mind." Now, Zhou Zhengyi didn't hide it, and made it clear what he knew.

Anyone with a discerning eye knows that Zhou Aiguo fainted to the entrance of the village, maybe it was related to Lin Susu's entry into the house last night.

Didn't you hear what Lin Susu said? Someone climbed into the Lin's house with a knife.

Zhou Aiqin doesn't have a knife, everyone's eyes are sharp!

This morning, there have been rumors in Dahuang Village that Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aiqin went to the Lin family to climb a wall yesterday as a thief.

"Huh?" No matter how thick-skinned Zhou Aiguo was, he couldn't help blushing after hearing Zhou Zhengyi's words.

"Patriotic, if you don't want to be poisoned to death, let the meat in your kitchen fall down!" Zhou Zhengyi glanced in the direction of the kitchen, patted Zhou Aiguo's shoulder, and turned and left.