Chapter 30

Glowing? Is this space acknowledging the lord or not?
Just as Lin Susu was at a loss, the halo on the silver bracelet became bigger and brighter, and finally, a strong white light burst out from the silver bracelet.
After the white light passed, Lin Susu was no longer seen in the same place.
Lin Susu closed his eyes because of the dust blowing on his face.
After the dust dissipated, Lin Susu opened his eyes.
Under Lin Susu's feet, there was a piece of yellow land less than one hundred square meters, and outside the yellow land was a white mist.
Mist? Lin Susu hurriedly walked to the edge of the yellow land, poking out his head to see what happened.
Lin Susu's heart was suddenly cold.
This loess land is like an isolated island in a sea of ​​clouds, surrounded by deep cliffs. At a glance, Lin Susu had nothing but the white mist rolling in the cliff.
What about the endless black land in space? Where is her spiritual spring? Why is it all gone? Or is this actually not a silver bracelet space but another unknown place?
Ok! With the last question mark, Lin Susu knew that he was thinking too much. She was confessing to the silver bracelet space just now. This is not the silver bracelet space, where would it be?
What was originally a space like a fairyland on earth, is there such a small piece of yellow land like an isolated island? Lin Susu didn't give up, squatted down, and examined the yellow land carefully.
The loess is very dry and there is no moisture at all. Otherwise, when Lin Susu first appeared in the space, it would not have raised dust in the sky.
Lin Susu reached out and grabbed a handful of loess. The loess was rough, with small gravel in it. Lin Susu held the loess in the palm of his hand. The loess leaked out through Lin Susu's fingers without any moisture or stickiness.
As a Ban Lazi farmer who has been working on crops for five years in his previous life, Lin Susu can judge that the poorest land in Dahuang Village is also somewhat stronger than the yellow land.
People in rural areas know that for crops to grow well, they must first have enough soil, which is commonly known as adequate soil strength.
Without soil power, no matter how good the seeds are, they can't sprout.
After Lin Susu discovered this fact, the sadness in his heart almost flowed upstream.
Enduring disappointment, Lin Susu spent less than half an hour to "patrol" her space again.
As if to confirm Lin Susu's guess, there are dozens of straws sparsely distributed on the yellow land, and the yellow and withered straws are drooping on the ground. If you don't look closely, you think it was originally a loess bump on the yellow land.
Obviously, the yellow soil is not strong enough, and even the grass is dead.
In the end, Lin Susu found the familiar spring eyes next to a clump of withered weeds. Unfortunately, it dried up.
Is it because the spiritual spring dries up, and the fertile black soil in the space has turned into nutrient-free loess? This kind of yellow land does not even grow grass, so it is certainly not possible to grow crops.
How to do? Her dream of making a fortune from farming was shattered after less than half a day?
Lin Susu sat down on the ground, looking at the pitiful hundred-square-meter site in front of him, deeply saddened. If it hadn't been for the revenge and great grace, Lin Susu would really like to shit.
It seems that Lin Susu has no heroine life! After finally returning to the space around him, it turned out to be a waste space. Not to mention farming, even as a warehouse, it doesn't seem to be reliable.
There are no railings on the edge of the loess land. In case something falls off the cliff, Lin Susu admits that he has no such ability and jumps off the cliff to find it back.
After sitting on the ground for a while, Lin Susu slowly got up.
The space was useless, even if she was sitting here crying to death, the space could not be restored to its previous appearance. Forget it, even if the space is useless, this girl has hands and feet, can she starve herself to death?
Being able to live a lifetime again is her greatest luck for Lin Susu. Space or something, it's just something outside of the body!
As long as she Lin Susuken works hard and uses her brain more, she will definitely make her grandma live a good life in this life!
Lin Susu thought of this, eyes full of determination.
"Space, I want to go out."
As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Susu found that he was already lying on the bed in the bedroom.
Huh? Lin Susu was taken aback.
Lin Susu remembered clearly that she was standing by the chest of drawers just now and cutting her fingers with a dagger before entering the space. When he came out, why didn't he show up beside the chest of drawers, but lay on the bed?
Lin Susu frowned and thought for a while. By the way, before leaving the space, she complained in her heart: she had known that the space was useless, she might as well lie in bed and sleep!
Could it be that she can freely choose where to enter and exit the space?
At this moment, Lin Susu became excited again.
In order to verify the correctness of his thoughts, Lin Susu said silently in his heart: "I want to enter the space."
In the next second, Lin Susu found himself again on the yellow ground of space.
Hahaha... It seems that it is reliable to recognize the Lord by dripping blood. At least when you come in, just like the previous life, you can just use a single thought.
Thinking of this, Lin Susu felt a little happy.
As the saying goes: the book has its own golden house, and the book has its own Yan Ruyu. When I arrived at her Lin Susu, it was: a guide to using the space in the book!
After Lin Susu was silly for a while, he remembered that his purpose of entering the space again was to test whether the location of the space could change according to his own mind.
"Go to the kitchen."
As Lin Susu said, a scene of his own kitchen flashed in his mind. The next second, Lin Susu found that he was already in the kitchen.
After Wu Fengjiao cleans up the kitchen, she has the habit of closing the door at will. The kitchen door will be bolted on the outside.
Lin Susu walked to the door, pulled the closed door door, and did not pull it. It seems that the door bolt outside should not have been loosened.
Lin Susu went to the window to check again, and the window was also closed tightly.
The doors and windows are closed, how did you get in? Lin Susu was a little strange.
Regardless, continue to verify!
As soon as Lin Susu's interest came up, his enthusiasm for experimentation immediately rose.
"Into the space."
"Go to the entrance of the village."
"Into the space."
"Go to the Peach Blossom Creek."
"Into Space"
"Go to grandma's house."
······
Lin Susu changed a few places, and the space allowed her to enter and exit smoothly. of course! Before things were clear, Lin Susu didn't dare to run too far, but moved within the bounds of the deserted village.
After playing for a while, Lin Susu felt so hungry, she was a little dizzy when she was hungry.
Lin Susu looked at the sky. At this moment, it should be around two o'clock in the night. There are still four hours before dawn!
Thinking about it this way, Lin Susu felt that his stomach was even hungry.
How about picking a tomato from the vegetable plot in the backyard?