Chapter 15 15. Strange

Lin Susu's small face was so gloomy.
Haha······People are shameless and invincible.
Zhou Aiqin and her natal brother wanted to seize the six large brick houses of her Lin family, don't blame her Lin Susu for being rude to them! She Lin Susu lived a lifetime, but she didn't come to let Zhou Aiqin and the others bully again. It really irritated her Lin Susu, she would dare...
Lin Susu took a few deep breaths, and after suppressing the killing intent in his heart, he couldn't sleep on the bed.
Lin Susu worried about grandma. After being threatened by Zhou Aiqin, Wu Fengjiao must be in a bad mood.
Wu Fengjiao's thoughts have always been heavy. When encountering unpleasant things, she always keeps it in her heart and bears it silently.
Thoughtful people are easy to get angry with themselves and hurt the liver. Wu Fengjiao in the previous life, after taking Lin Susu to live at home, was often so angry that her two daughter-in-laws couldn't eat, and her body slowly collapsed.
Lin Susu is ready to untie Wu Fengjiao, don't care about the attitude of the two sons and daughter-in-law. People should cherish themselves, and don't care about irrelevant people.
Anyway, Zhou Aiqin has only herself in her eyes. Even if Wu Fengjiao is angry and sad or even sick, Zhou Aiqin won't have the slightest guilt in her heart.
In this life, Lin Susu hopes that Wu Fengjiao can live a long life. Her Lin Susu's grandmother does not need to rely on Su Tianle and Su Tianxi's two uncles to raise her, her Lin Susu will surely let her grandmother live a comfortable life.
"Grandma, pull the weeds!" Lin Susu ran over after seeing Wu Fengjiao's busy figure on the vegetable field, consciously helping to pull up the weeds on the edge of the vegetable field.
"Su Su, have you woke up? Your injury is not healed! You don't need you here, just stand aside and rest." Wu Fengjiao drove Lin Susu away.
The work in the vegetable field is not tiring, but simple is not simple.
He accidentally plucked the vegetables as weeds, or stomped the vegetables hard, and instead asked Wu Fengjiao to reorganize them.
Since childhood, Lin Susu has never worked at home. When Su Xiaoqiao and his wife were alive, they raised Lin Susu's beauty. The only housework Lin Susu could do was sitting in front of the stove and setting fire to Su Xiaoqiao. No matter how much, I can only wash my handkerchief with flowers.
"Grandma, I can do it. I want to learn, so let me learn to do it! Okay?" Lin Susu twisted his body and refused to leave.
Lin Susu didn't want Wu Fengjiao to work so hard, but he enjoyed Wu Fengjiao's "support" comfortably. She wants to "learn" to do things as soon as possible, and prepare for what she wants to do next.
After Wu Fengjiao's death, Lin Susu, in his previous life, was "trained" by the Su family and became a good hand in the field. Lin Susu is able to do such an easy task as weeding and watering.
Seeing Lin Susu's insistence, Wu Fengjiao did not stop her. In Dahuang Village, children as old as Lin Susu, after school every day, do things like pigs and grass, grow vegetables, feed chickens and pigs, one by one. There was only Lin Susu. Under Su Xiaoqiao's pampering care, the ten-year-old kid didn't care about the work at home except for studying.
Susu is willing to learn.
After all, without the children of parents, everything will depend on oneself in the future. She's getting older, and she doesn't know how many years she can live! Without her protection, isn't Su Su still going to do something?
Wu Fengjiao sighed in the bottom of her heart, acquiescing to Lin Susu's help to pull weeds.
Lin Susu's men are not slow. Somehow, after the return of her soul, her body, which had never done rough work, actually developed the "skills" for doing things in the previous life.
Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao worked together on the two vegetable plots, and within half an hour they were ready.
Looking at the flourishing two vegetable fields, Lin Susu showed a brilliant smile.
"Susu, has the heat gone?"
July is the hot season.
Although it was evening, the sun had already set, but the weather was a bit sultry.
Wu Fengjiao was about to pull Lin Susu and wipe her sweat, but Lin Susu dodged her body.
"Grandma, you are sweating profusely, I will wring a wet towel for you to come over, you wait." Lin Susu was already running away while talking.
Since rebirth, Lin Susu has discovered a strange thing. She doesn't seem to sweat?
After working in the vegetable field for half an hour, Wu Feng was hot and sweaty, while Lin Susu didn't even have a drop of sweat all over his body.
Lin Susu didn't know if he didn't sweat, whether it was a "sequelae" of living again. Before things were clear, Lin Susu didn't dare to let Wu Fengjiao discover her abnormality, so he found an excuse and ran away.
Lin Susu’s kitchen is at the intersection of the front yard and the back yard.
Lin Susu's legs were quick, and when she wrung a wet towel from the kitchen and ran to Wu Fengjiao, Wu Fengjiao had just walked to the front yard and sat on the wicker chair on the porch.
It's so hot today! Even the wind blowing in is also warm.
Sweat was all over Wu Fengjiao's forehead, dripping down her cheeks, her stinging eyes aching.
Before Wu Fengjiao opened her eyes, she only felt a chill on her face. Lin Susu put a towel soaked in water on Wu Fengjiao's face.
"Grandma, wipe the sweat." Lin Susu yelled sweetly.
"Su Su is really good." Wu Fengjiao wiped the sweat from her face and neck with a wet towel. The coolness of the wet towel took away the heat from Wu Fengjiao's body. Wu Fengjiao's heart was as warm as it was soaked in warm water.
Su Su, this little girl, is as caring as Xiao Qiao.
Helping to do things, I also know that I wring a towel to wipe my sweat. I have never done such a thing with my two sons and a daughter.
A smile appeared on Wu Fengjiao's face.
"Grandma, eat a tomato." After Wu Fengjiao wiped off his sweat, Lin Susu quickly washed the two freshly picked tomatoes with water and put them on a plate.
"Su Su eat, grandma is not hungry." Wu Fengjiao couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of water when seeing the watery tomatoes on the plate.
The tomatoes grown by Su Xiaoqiao taste very good. Sweet and sour, with a hint of fragrance.
Wu Fengjiao heard Su Xiaoqiao once said, what kind of new fruit type this tomato is, it is still in the experimental stage, the output is small, and the seeds are not easy to change.
When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, every time Wu Fengjiao came to Lin's house, as long as there was tomato season, Su Xiaoqiao would wash Wu Fengjiao a tomato to eat.
Su Su learned from her mother and knows that she is filial to her grandmother!
Wu Fengjiao's smile deepened when she thought of this.
"Grandma eats it, and Susu also has it." Lin Susu picked up a red tomato and stuffed it into Wu Fengjiao's mouth. He also picked up the other one on the plate, put it in his mouth, and took a bite.
The sweet and sour taste filled Lin Susu's entire mouth, and Lin Susu's face showed a satisfied smile.