Chapter 12.

Soon after the death of Lin Susu's previous parents, Wu Fengjiao's persuasion moved to Su's house. The house that Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Ansheng left for Lin Susu was lent by Zhou Aiqin to her maiden brother Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aimin's house.
Zhou Aiqin's family is also in Dahuang Village, and Zhou Aiqin's generation has five brothers.
The five brothers each had four or five children, and Zhou Aiqin's family house was extremely tight.
Zhou Aiqin's "borrowing" means that Liu Bei borrowed from Jingzhou, with no return.
When Lin Susu was sixteen, Wu Fengjiao had been dead for three years.
Lin Susu was unhappy living in Su's house and wanted to move back to his own home, but was beaten out by the brothers Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aimin.
The Zhou family brothers told the villagers that Lin Susu had sold the house to their family. If they wanted them to move out, Lin Susu would have to refund them 500 yuan for the house, plus the interest for the six years.
Lin Susu cried out for injustice, saying that she had never seen any five hundred yuan.
Zhou Aiqin stood up to testify for Zhou Aiguo and the others, saying that the money was indeed given by the Zhou Aiguo brothers, but they did not give Lin Susu, but gave her Zhou Aiqin.
As for asking Zhou Aiqin to take the money to redeem her house for Lin Susu, Zhou Aiqin said directly: "Impossible!"
Zhou Aiqin said: Lin Susu lives in Su's house, so he doesn't need to spend any money? After all these years of consumption, Lin Susu's five hundred yuan for "selling a house" has long been spent.
When things got here, Lin Susu still didn't understand, she was fooled by Zhou Aiqin. It is said that they borrowed her house to live in for a period of time, but in fact, the Zhou family brothers have robbed Lin Susu’s house.
Zhou Aiqin also told the people in the village that her maiden brother was so angry that he bought the Lin family's house to help Lin Susu's bad luck with the "broom star".
It is precisely because of the "free" help of Zhou Aiguo's brothers that the Su family talent was not "killed" by Lin Susu?
Thinking of the past, Lin Susu's teeth tickled with hatred.
Dahuang Village left Lin Susu too many bad memories.
Lin Susu’s house was occupied by the Zhou Aiguo brothers, and there was no one in Dahuang Village who was in charge of Lin Susu.
At that time, Wu Youcheng was no longer the captain of Dahuang Village.
It was Wang Datian, the father of Wang Erniu, who took over as the captain of the Dahuang Village.
The couple Wang Datian and Zhou Mingying have resentment towards Lin Susu because of Lin Susu's "cursing" of Wang Erniu.
In his previous life, because of poor grades, Wang Erniu liked to fight bravely in school. He had a fight with his senior classmates and beat him into a severe coma.
After Wang Erniu was expelled from the school, he spent the whole day in the town. In a gang fight, he beat a gangster in the town into hemiplegia.
Wang Erniu fell off a cliff and died on the way he was hunted by the police.
The death of Wang Erniu left Wang Datian and his wife distraught.
This is how people are, and they will never attribute mistakes to themselves. After the death of Wang Erniu, Wang Datian and his wife attributed the death of Wang Erniu to Lin Susu: if Lin Susu "cursed" Wang Erniu who could not read well, Wang Erniu would not be expelled from school. It wasn't that Wang Erniu was expelled from the school, nor would he be idle all day long, mixing up with the gangsters in the town, and eventually causing a catastrophe.
Lin Susu was inexplicably killed by Wang Datian and his wife.
No one cares about Lin Susu's mood. A teenage orphan, with the name "Broom Star" on her back, struggled to survive in Dahuang Village.
Lin Susu’s house was occupied by the Zhou brothers, and Wang Datian, as the captain of the brigade, did not want to stand up for Lin Susu’s justice. Lin Susu had no choice but to continue to be a "little maid" in Su's house who could beat or scold him.
Many unlucky things happened during the years of Wu Youcheng's family.
Wu Youcheng's son Wu Yunqi, who was also Wu Xiaoqi who always protected Lin Susu, fell into the water and died two months after Lin Susu was broken by Wang Erniu.
Wu Youcheng's daughter Wu Xiaomin has always been on good terms with Lin Susu, and they both go to school in the town together and go home together every day.
When Lin Susu was fourteen years old, Wu Xiaomin broke his leg while walking and suffered a comminuted fracture.
The barefoot doctor Wu Zhengyi failed to fix Wu Xiaomin's bones. After Wu Xiaomin's injury healed, he walked a little lame on one leg.
From a lofty arrogant girl to a lame, Wu Xiaomin became sensitive and low self-esteem. Wu Xiaomin didn't even want to go to school, so she washed away with tears at home all day.
In the end, Wu Youcheng and his wife spent all their savings at home and sent Wu Xiaomin to the county hospital for surgery, only to heal Wu Xiaomin's lame leg.
After Wu Xiaomin's legs healed, he heard the villagers' rumors that Lin Susu was a "broom star", and ignored Lin Susu.
Wu Xiaomin's mother, Zhou Yulan, suddenly fell ill with a strange disease. The green silk on her head was completely wiped out overnight and she became bald.
After Zhou Yulan's hair fell out, it never grew back.
Zhou Yulan went to the town to see a doctor, but the doctor did not find out what disease Zhou Yulan had. However, he concluded that Zhou Yulan's hair should not grow out in this lifetime.
Rumors began in Dahuang Village, saying that Zhou Yulan's "bald head" should be punished because the gods couldn't understand her guarding the "broom star" Lin Susu.
Country folks are superstitious, because of the "one night bald" incident, the women's group in Dahuang Village collectively excluded Zhou Yulan.
Zhou Yulan became silent a lot, but she still took care of Lin Susu as always.
A year later, Dahuang Village responded to the call from above and began to divide fields into households.
After the fields were allocated to the households, the large collective was dissolved.
Captain Wu Youcheng didn't have the same rights as before, and there was Zhou Yulan in the family who was a'daughter-in-law punished by the gods'. No one wanted to come.
Wu Youcheng wanted to lead the villagers to get rich, but the villagers suffered heavy losses.
The villagers gathered in front of Wu Youcheng's house angrily, asking Wu Youtian to lose money.
Zhou Yulan committed suicide in despair.
Wu Youcheng lost all his face in Dahuang Village. In the days that followed, he took his daughter Wu Xiaomin to live in silence, and had no contact with the villagers.
It is precisely because of the tragic ending of Wu Youcheng's family that Lin Susu's "broom star" is becoming more and more popular. In the two years before Lin Susu's death, people in Dahuang Village did not dare to approach Lin Susu, let alone speak to Lin Susu.
Lin Susu’s house was occupied by the Zhou Aiguo brothers, and none of the villagers was willing to lend a helping hand to Lin Susu.
After all, Zhou Aiguo has five brothers, if anyone offends him, five brothers with big arms and big waists come together, they will beat people to the head. As for Lin Susu, an orphan girl, who would want to offend brother Zhou Aiguo for Lin Susu?
If Lin Susu was right, Zhou Aiqin ran to her house today, which should have forced Wu Fengjiao to speak, and borrowed Lin Susu's house for Zhou Aiqin's maiden brother.