Chapter 45

What makes Wu Fengjiao strange is that Su Xiaoxia said she "hated" Lin Susu, but she often ran to Lin's house. Also willing to play with Lin Susu.
Every time Su Xiaoxia goes to Lin's house, she either "shuns" something and goes back, or she flicks Lin Susu to run wild with her all over the village. Together with Su Xiaoxia, Lin Susu's frequency of injuries is still quite high.
Because of this, Wu Fengjiao thought that Su Xiaoxia was injured and Lin Susu was definitely not immune.
"Grandma, did Su Xiaoxia say that her face was caused by a wrestling? No, she lied." Lin Susu heard this and didn't understand Su Xiaoxia's liar, so she must have gone home to make a lie again.
Lin Susu had endured Su Xiaoxia's little white lotus for too many years, and this time, she decided not to endure it anymore.
In the last life, Lin Susu was too simple to believe what Su Xiaoxia said.
Some people are indeed natural actors, and Su Xiaoxia is such a person. When an adult was there, Su Xiaoxia asked Lin Susu, whoever read it would say that Su Xiaoxia is Lin Susu's intimate and sensible sister. When only the two little sisters were together, Su Xiaoxia would brainwash Lin Susu with various "good for you" reasons.
Su Xiaoxia asked Lin Susu for clothes because she was afraid that she would not wear well, and she would lose Lin Susu's face by standing next to Lin Susu.
Su Xiaoxia asked Lin Susu for sugar, because she had too much sugar and her teeth were bad. Su Xiaoxia didn't want Lin Susu to have tooth decay, good sister! Tooth decay decayed me!
Su Xiaoxia also asked Lin Susu for money, but Lin Susu had no money either. Su Xiaoqiao will not restrict Lin Susu in terms of materials. In terms of money, Su Xiaoqiao has never given Lin Susu pocket money.
On several occasions, Lin Susu felt that Su Xiaoxia's point of view seemed wrong, and specifically asked her mother Su Xiaoqiao.
Su Xiaoqiao touched Lin Susu's head and smiled and told Lin Susu that the thing was Lin Susu, and Lin Susu could do the main thing not to give it to Su Xiaoxia. However, Lin Susu needs to see with his eyes and feel with his heart, is Su Xiaoxia really good to Lin Susu? Also, why did Su Xiaoxia do this?
It's a pity that Su Xiaoqiao died shortly after this paper of Su Xiaoqiao appeared.
Lin Susu became an orphan. Immediately afterwards, Lin Susu lost all his belongings. Su Xiaoxia no longer had "sister affection" with Lin Susu.
Su Xiaoqiao will never know the answer in Lin Susu's heart.
From Su Xiaoxia, Lin Susu understood a truth. In this world, either the person who smiles brilliantly at you, or the person who treats you nicely. Su Xiaoxia, a white-eyed wolf who will never be satisfied, is not worthy of Lin Susu's treatment of her.
Because of this, Lin Susu wanted Wu Fengjiao to discover Su Xiaoxia's true face earlier. After all, Wu Fengjiao in her previous life was deceived by Su Xiaoxia.
"Did Xiaoxia's face fall? She had a fight with you?" Wu Fengjiao was stunned. impossible? Su Su has always been gentle and gentle, shouldn't he do anything with Xiaoxia? Could it be that Su Su found out that Xiaoxia was wearing the wrong clothes?
After all, Wu Fengjiao had seen the blood marks on Su Xiaoxia's face with his own eyes. Although it is not serious, it is injured after all! Su Xiaoxia can never scratch her face by herself.
Another important detail was discovered by Wu Fengjiao. From the time she walked in, Lin Susu talked about Su Xiaoxia, not called "Sister Xiaoxia" as before, but called Su Xiaoxia's name directly. The little sisters, did they fall out today?
Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao felt a little flustered. Older people have the idea of ​​home and everything.
Lin Susu is Wu Fengjiao's granddaughter, and Su Xiaoxia is Wu Fengjiao's granddaughter, and she has an equal status in Wu Fengjiao's heart. Wu Fengjiao didn't want her family, because she was alienated because of one or two things.
"No, grandma, I didn't fight with Su Xiaoxia. Su Xiaoxia came to me today, I was in the backyard, and I didn't hear her calling the door. As a result, Su Xiaoxia ran to Grandma Zhou's house to climb the pear tree." Lin Susu pointed to her. Said the direction of Grandma Zhou's house.
Lin Susu didn't know what bad things Su Xiaoxia said about herself after returning, so she simply told Wu Fengjiao what Su Xiaoxia had done.
"What? How did Xiaoxia go to Aunt Zhou's house to climb the tree? That big pear tree is Aunt Zhou's treasure!" Wu Fengjiao said this, and she wondered about the injury on Su Xiaoxia's face: " It must have been swept by Aunt Zhou's broom bumps. This child is really worried."
"Yes, after Su Xiaoxia was caught by Mrs. Zhou, she had to run away, and Mrs. Zhou's broom whizzed over." Lin Susu said with a gesture, "I saw it all, it's in my backyard. In the alley."
Lin Susu took the opportunity to sue Su Xiaoxia's "black appearance".
"Su Su, did you go to the backyard and climb the wall?" At this time, Wu Fengjiao finally understood what Su Xiaoxia meant by "Lin Susu lying on the wall".
"I didn't climb the wall, grandma, I only heard Su Xiaoxia's voice, so I used a ladder to pad my feet and climbed up to see what happened." Lin Susu hurriedly "washed white" himself, doing well-behaved.
"Xiaoxia is also too embarrassing. If you did something wrong, you can't be done with an apology to Aunt Zhou, so you can run?" Wu Fengjiao was full of black lines.
Wu Fengjiao is quite clear about Mrs. Zhou's temper. Su Xiaoxia did something wrong and apologized to Grandma Zhou. Grandma Zhou accepted it, and the incident was over.
Su Xiaoxia did something wrong and just ran away, and Mrs. Zhou would definitely not give up.
Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao felt a little headache.
Mrs. Zhou is a ruthless character, stubborn, and she's so ruthless. Otherwise, in the past few years, no one in Dahuang Village would dare to attack Granny Zhou's idea.
"Grandma, sit down for a while, and I'll wash a tomato for you." Lin Susu saw Wu Fengjiao's face is not so good, and hurriedly ran to the backyard to pick a red tomato for Wu Fengjiao, and washed it diligently. Before handing it to Wu Fengjiao.
"Good boy." Wu Fengjiao touched Lin Susu's head, her eyes filled with love.
Compared with Su Xiaoxia's unconscious, Su Su is really good.
Wu Fengjiao thought.
After eating a big tomato, Wu Fengjiao felt that her spirit was much better.
Wu Fengjiao had enough rest for her feet. Seeing that it was already noon, she planned to heat up the buns for Lin Susu, and then go home and do what she hadn't done yet.
After opening the lid of the pot, Wu Fengjiao couldn't help but exclaimed: "Su Su, how many steamed buns did you eat in the morning?"
Wu Fengjiao remembered that she made almost 30 steamed buns this morning!
Wu Fengjiao ate three steamed buns for breakfast. Given Lin Susu's appetite, fist-sized steamed buns, Lin Susu can eat two steamed buns in one meal.
Wu Fengjiao specially made so many steamed buns today. She planned to bring a dozen steamed buns to the barefoot doctor Wu Zhengyi's house to pay back.
For country folks, the best gift is eggs. But Lin Susu's house didn't.