Chapter 150

Nie Danny and Xiao Guihua had been in the village before, and they knew a lot about each other's secrets. If she really turned her face, Nie Danny was afraid that Xiao Guihua would tell her some bad things she had done before.

Xiao Guihua's eyes widened when she heard Danny Nie say that Wu Fengjiao was selling jelly in the town, and her family didn't have enough raw materials to buy sweet potato powder from Danny Nie's house.

"Aunt Wu is really uninteresting. I was the first in the village to know about her selling jelly. My house is so close to her home. Why doesn't she buy my sweet potato noodles?" Xiao Guihua complained.

"······" Danny Nie was speechless.

What Xiao Guihua meant is that Wu Fengjiao is asking for distance? Or should I buy her sweet potato flour from Danny Nie's house?

"Big girl, I'm not talking about you! I just think that Aunt Wu is too uninteresting. If you make a small business and make a fortune, you look down on us poor folks. By the way, just now, the captain’s house also took sweet potatoes. Fans go to Lin Susu's house? I think she has a cloth bag in her hand! Tsk tsk tsk... Can’t tell! Aunt Wu really knows how to flatter the captain’s house!" Xiao Guihua looked a little bit at Nie’s face. It's not good-looking, so I hurriedly used Zhou Yulan's story to round her thoughts back.

"I didn't see Zhou Yulan going to sell sweet potato powder. Don't say that sweet-scented osmanthus is what I said." Danny Nie's heart was alarming. This trick is used by Nie Dani and Xiao Guihua to play together. Taking the opportunity of small talk, she put her own thoughts on others, and then went to the village to talk nonsense in front of the people in the village, so that the other party could not tell.

"Well, big girl, what do we have to do? Am I going to harm you?" Xiao Guihua's smile froze.

Nie Danny didn't say these words, Xiao Guihua really planned to go to the village to promote it. Wu Fengjiao bought the captain's sweet potato powder in order to flatter the captain's house.

Xiao Guihua had no choice but to temporarily dismiss this idea after Nie Da Niu said that she had broken her mind.

"Osmanthus, what happened just now, you can't wonder Zhou Yulan, it was you who wanted to make mistakes... I just happened to be an orphan." Nie Danny was afraid of Xiao Guihua's hatred and explained.

"Hehehe...I know, girl, I won't blame you. By the way, girl, you have a hundred kilograms of sweet potato flour for your burden just now? How much did you sell?" Xiao Guihua took the opportunity to inquire about the price of sweet potato flour. .

"Eighty catties, I haven't paid the money yet! Aunt Wu said I'll give it later." Nie Danny is not stupid, she wouldn't tell Xiao Guihua that her sweet potato flour sold for twelve yuan.

It was Wu Fengjiao who bought Nie's sweet potato powder instead of Xiao Guihua. Xiao Guihua was already so jealous. If Xiao Guihua knew that she had sold such a good price, there might be something nasty waiting for it!

"Ah? Didn't give the money? Girl, don't you be afraid of the end of the game?" When Xiao Guihua heard that Nie had confiscated the money, the jealousy on her face disappeared. Instead, she was smiling with a good show.

"No, Aunt Wu is not such a person." Nie Danny shook her head. Her Zhuzi said that Aunt Wu is a good person, and Nie Dani obeyed He Zhuzi's words, but Xiao Guihua could not be able to instigate her with just a few casual provocations.

"Who knows? How much money can Aunt Wu make by selling jelly? With Lin Susu such a drag oil bottle to raise, Aunt Wu will definitely not be able to live well in the future." Xiao Guihua curled her lips and said.

Originally, Xiao Guihua wanted to ask Nie Danny for help. Lin Susu's family still does not accept sweet potato flour. Her family still has a hundred kilograms of sweet potato flour, and she can't eat so much at her family. .

After hearing Danny Nie say that she had not received the money, Xiao Guihua stopped thinking about selling the sweet potato flour to Lin Susu, and turned to talk coldly.

"Osmanthus, I'm leaving first, and there is still a pot of porridge at home!" Nie Danny saw that Xiao Guihua was not good at talking, and she didn't have the thought of chatting.

When I went out in the morning, Danny Nie didn't have time to eat breakfast, she was a little hungry now.

"Okay, let's go, big girl! You are busy, I won't keep you." Xiao Guihua asked what she wanted to know, and didn't hold on to Nie Nie.

However, the fact that selling jelly powder can make money quickly moved Xiao Guihua's mind.

Can selling jelly make money? Great! Maybe she can try it at the next market.

When Nie Dani came home, He Zhuzi was eating breakfast.

Seeing He Zhuzi finished the gruel in the bowl in two mouthfuls, and walked out as soon as he put the bowl away, Nie Danny couldn't help but ask, "Master, you went to work so early? The clock hasn't struck yet!"

"I'm going to town, and I won't go home for dinner at noon." After He Zhuzi muffled and said, he walked out of his legs.

"Running out all day long, what is there to hook your soul in the town?" After He Zhuzi went out, Nie Danny said a little bit angry.

This month, He Zhuzi hasn't gone to work for several days, and Nie Danny felt a little unhappy. The distribution of food and dividends at the end of the year depends on work points! What are you going to wander around in town?

He Zhuzi did not receive Nie Damian's complaint. After he left the house, he sighed and walked to town with his head dull.

He Zhuzi plans to find his brother-in-law Liu Jiansheng in the town. Zhou Aiguo said that the unit canteens in the town like to purchase large quantities of food such as fish and meat the most.

This morning, after Nie Danny left home, Zhou Aiguo came to He Zhuzi's house. Zhou Aiguo asked He Zhuzi to go to the deep pool to catch fish tonight.

Before He Zhuzi had spoken, Zhou Aiguo said, if He Zhuzi is not in good health, he will not force it. However, Zhou Aiguo will take back the electric fish equipment. He Zhuzi can’t go. Zhou Aiguo will find someone to cooperate with him. .

After Zhou Aiguo left, He Zhuzi fell into deep thought.

He Zhuzi hadn't gone to the deep pool to catch fish for ten days since the market. These days, He Zhuzi had to be in a daze with the pile of fish catching equipment every morning. He was "tortured" every day by the pain of having money but not making money.

However, the middle-aged man he met last time when he set up a stall to sell fish made He Zhuzi a little frightened.

But with Zhou Aiguo, He Zhuzi couldn't push it once or twice, and he could push it a third time! In case the patriotism turns his face, the consequences are really unimaginable.

After thinking about going, He Zhuzi decided to go to town to see if his brother-in-law Liu Jiansheng had a way to sell fish.

Lin Susu's house.

After Nie Danny left, Lin Susu sat under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree in the front yard, while drinking homemade herbal tea, while releasing "white mist" to watch Xiao Guihua's movements.

It is not that Lin Susu values ​​Xiao Guihua, but Xiao Guihua, who is really amazing.

The interaction between Nie Danny and Xiao Guihua was clearly seen by Lin Susu's "white mist". However, Lin Susu was too lazy to bother so much.

No matter how Xiao Guihua provokes Niu Nie, as long as she doesn’t run to Lin Susu and jump around, Lin Susu doesn’t care at all.