Chapter 74

"Baby...his father, you...you...you went last night...where did you go..." Li Xiaoya Asked carefully.

Early in the morning, Li Xiaoya went to pick vegetables in her own plot and heard the villagers talk about Zhou Aiqin taking her daughter to Zhou's grandmother's house last night to "pretend to be a ghost" to scare her.

Li Xiaoya felt a little flustered.

Last night, Zhou Aiguo was away from home all night, and he was sent back by He Zhuzi when it was dark.

He Zhuzi threw Zhou Aiguo on the bed and left. Li Xiaoya didn't know if Zhou Aiguo was asleep or fainted, and did not dare to wake him up.

Mrs. Zhou's position in Zhou's family was a bit detached. Li Xiaoya was afraid of Zhou Aiqin, and Zhou Aiguo also participated.

"Where do I need to talk to an old lady of you? I want to beg!" Zhou Aiguo stretched out his big fist.

"Today... Today's home... There is meat at home, you... Do you want to go out to eat, still... ···· Come in?" Li Xiaoya was afraid of being beaten, stepped back a few steps, and asked cautiously.

Have meat? Where does the family's money to buy meat?

Zhou Aiguo was a little confused.

When Zhou Aiguo heard that there was meat to eat, the saliva in Zhou Aiguo's mouth couldn't help but secrete it.

However, Zhou Aiguo is not the one to ask questions. His father, Zhou Fugui, has a thick-skinned face and a lot of eyes. He would get something to eat from other people's homes from time to time.

"I'm going to eat in the hall." Zhou Aiguo got out of bed and walked outside the house.

There is meat to eat, with wine, and a few sips, without changing it to a god!

In the hall, Zhou Fugui had Erlang's legs on his legs and had already eaten it.

Zhou Fugui took a bite of meat and chewed slowly. After swallowing, he slowly took a sip of wine. The smell of meat and the spiciness of wine made Zhou Fugumei's eyes narrowed.

The days when there is wine and meat are the days for his wealth to live!

Zhou Fugui sighed contentedly.

Outside the hall, several grandchildren of Zhou Fugui's family were huddled together, one by one watching Zhou Fugui eating.

Zhou Jinhua, the youngest in Erfang, and Zhou Yuanbao, the youngest in Sanfang, were five and three years old. With half-open mouths, the saliva almost fell to the ground.

"Big brother, I...I want to eat meat." Zhou Yinbao pulled the clothes of Brother Zhou Tiehui in the lobby and said.

Zhou Yinbao is eight years old this year, which is when it was delicious.

Meat! He hasn't tasted meat for a long time. Grandpa's food is so delicious, it must be delicious.

"Big brother, I want to eat meat too." The three-year-old Zhou Yuanbao also followed his brother Zhou Yinbao's appearance, pulling the corner of Zhou's clothes.

Three-year-old Zhou Jinhua put a finger in her mouth and did not dare to make a sound.

Eat meat? In Zhou Fugui's house, eating meat is the treatment of men. Grandma said that she is a girl, not worthy of eating meat.

"Yinbao Yuanbao be good, there is no sound. When it's time for dinner, grandpa will tell us to eat in." Zhou Tiezhuo touched the head of the youngest cousin Zhou Yuanbao, and exhorted him.

Zhou Tiezhuo had already visited it. A big pot of meat is stewed in the big iron pot in the kitchen. Even if Zhou Fugui can eat, he can only eat one or two bowls of meat at most. Each of them can be divided into two or three yuan.

Zhou Fugui has a weird temper. When he eats alone, he can't be disturbed by his family. Whoever disturbs Zhou Fugui's eating meat and drinking will be his "enemies". In case you are hated by Zhou Fugui, you will be disqualified from eating meat every minute.

Therefore, even if the grandchildren of Zhou Fugui's family looked at Zhou Fugui's food eagerly, they only dared to watch them one by one, and no one leaned forward to ask for it.

It's not that Zhou Fugui didn't see the movement outside, but didn't want to pay attention to it.

It’s good to eat alone! It can show his unique patriarchal status of Zhou Fugui in this family!

I think that when Zhou Fugui was a teenager, he watched his father eat alone like this. At that time, Zhou Fugui had longed for it. When he became the patriarch, he would also enjoy the treatment of eating alone like his father.

Besides, these meats, without his Zhou Fugui, can the little rascals have meat to eat?

Zhou Fugui was eating meat and drinking wine, and couldn't help thinking of his "good luck" today.

Early this morning, just before dawn, the clan elder Zhou Qingsong asked Zhou Aiguo to come to Zhou Aiguo. When Zhou Aiguo was not there, the people called Zhou Fugui.

Zhou Fugui's family lived in a mountain col that is inaccessible to the people. Last night, Zhou Fugui's family knew nothing about the "lively" in the deserted village.

After being asked by Zhou Qingsong about Zhou Aiguo's whereabouts, Zhou Fugui shook his head and said that he didn't know.

His patriot is over forty years old, and he won’t talk to him as a dad wherever he goes!

Zhou Qingsong scolded Zhou Fugui for not being able to discipline his children, and said that Zhou Aiguo and Zhou Aiqin, brothers and sisters, went to Lin Susu's house to climb a wall to be a thief last night.

At first, Zhou Fugui thought that Zhou Aiguo's brother and sister had been taken away by the police, so they hugged Zhou Qingsong's thighs and pleaded.

Zhou Fugui was relieved when he heard Zhou Qingsong say that for the sake of his clan’s face, Zhou Aiguo’s brothers and sisters were "protected".

Zhou Fugui was not afraid of losing face, but afraid that the police would ask him to take money to redeem Zhou Aiguo. Oh, no, it's not called redemption now, but called "margin". Although this "guarantee" can be refunded after a period of time, what if patriotism fails to control one's hands?

Although Zhou Aiguo is the eldest son that Zhou Fugui likes, it is absolutely impossible for Zhou Fugui to pay for Zhou Aiguo.

What Zhou Qingsong said later, Zhou Fugui listened to it differently. Hearing Zhou Qingsong's words that the big black dog of Mrs. Zhou's house was slaughtered by Zhou Aiguo not knowing where he was tricked, Zhou Fugui's eyes were bright.

Seeing Zhou Fugui's lazy look, Zhou Qingsong waved his hand to let Zhou Fugui leave after saying a few words.

After leaving the door of Zhou Qingsong's house, Zhou Fugui went out and wandered around. If Zhou Fugui had guessed correctly, the place where Zhou Aiguo killed the dog should not be far from the village.

result? Hahaha...Zhou Fugui felt that he was lucky today, so he picked up a bargain.

"Through the forest sea...Across the snowy plain..." The more Zhou Fugui thought about it, the more he felt that his brain was smart enough. He drank a little wine and ate at the same time. Meat, couldn't help humming a piece of Peking opera.

"Dad~!" Zhou Aiguo opened the curtain and saw Zhou Fugui who was sitting at the table eating and drinking.

"Patriotic~! Come, let's have a good drink!" For Zhou Aiguo, the eldest son, Zhou Fugui is still very important. As usual, the elder son sees drinking and eating meat. Zhou Fugui will always greet him. sound.

"Okay." Zhou Aiguo didn't say anything, he took out a small wine cup from the belly of the table, and sat down opposite Zhou Fugui.