Chapter 174

However, Lin Susu is not a person who will embarrass herself, nothing happened, she just thought about it, and then let go. Lin Susu felt that the most important thing for her now was to make herself stronger.

Otherwise, she doesn't even have the ability to protect herself, so how can she get revenge?

Thinking of this, Lin Susu couldn't wait to get dark right away.

In the daytime, in order to save Wu Xiaoqi, Lin Susu hadn't had time to inspect the "secret place" she found! Somehow, Lin Susu always felt that there might be the "treasure" she needed in the other passage.

The waiting time is particularly difficult.

Lin Susu finally waited for Wu Fengjiao to go to bed before sneaking into the front yard.

The moonlight tonight is dim, but Lin Susu feels that his eyes are unexpectedly bright. In the dark, the scratches on the bluestone slab pierced by Lin Susu during the morning practice of the "White Fog Needle" can be clearly seen.

Lin Susu found the bluestone slab before, so he repeated the technique.

A few minutes later, Lin Susu was dumbfounded.

The bluestone slab had become an ordinary bluestone slab, no matter how Lin Susu used the "white fog needle" to poke, the "film" on the bluestone slab never appeared.

How to do it? Is there only one chance for everyone to enter the stone room?

Lin Susu sat down on the ground.

A good opportunity was missed, Lin Susu's mood was not lost, it was fake.

However, Lin Susu didn't sit on the ground for long before he got up.

Even if Lin Susu is allowed to choose again, Lin Susu will still choose to save Wu Xiaoqi's life instead of "treasure hunting".

By the way, she still has room. Perhaps, she can enter the stone room through the space?

Thinking of this, Lin Susu flashed into the space.

Lin Susu's space has always been daytime. The temperature has also been around 30 degrees.

Before, there was only a piece of dry yellow land in Lin Susu's space. Plus a few clumps of dead grass.

This time, as soon as Lin Susu entered the space, he felt that the space seemed different from before.

The touch of green at his feet caught Lin Susu's gaze.

green? Can her space be planted?

Lin Susu squatted down in surprise, and saw that in the withered grass, a new green sprout emerged.

Lin Susu looked at the green and smiled like a fool.

This is not just a green grass, but Lin Susu's hope for the future!

Lin Susu spent a long time silly in the space before he remembered what he wanted to do.

Set the goal of space out in that stone room.

This time, Lin Susu succeeded.

Lin Susu felt that today was really his lucky day. After saving Xiaoqi, the grass of the space sprouted, and he could continue to "treasure hunt".

Hahaha·······

Lin Susu laughed for a while before walking along the other passage.

This passage is much longer than the previous one. Lin Susu walked for more than 20 minutes before seeing a long step.

Lin Susu walked forward along the steps and walked for more than ten minutes before he came to a large stone gate.

Lin Susu stepped forward and pushed Shimen motionless.

Lin Susu looked around and found a recess on the door, exactly the same as the one in the stone chamber.

Lin Susu quickly took the wooden sign from his neck and set it into the recess.

With a "bang", Shimen opened.

Behind the door is a wide hall.

Around the hall, beads the size of a fist were inlaid with brilliant light.

In the middle of the hall is a large long platform.

On the armchair behind the long platform, a glamorous woman was sitting and dozing off. When the door opened, the glamorous woman opened her eyes and sat up straight.

"Yeah~! Little girl, why are you so boring? You should have been in Bluestone Space for several hours? How did you find this place? I'm waiting here and fell asleep." The beauty said with a grin.

"Yes...I'm sorry, I didn't know this is your home." Lin Susu's heart jumped with fright.

Lin Susu thought that the end of the passage might be a mountain, perhaps a cave with hidden treasures, or perhaps there was nothing at all, but she never thought that there was someone at the end of the passage, she was still a beautiful woman in an ancient costume.

Is this person a human or a ghost? Could it be a monster or something?

Lin Susu's eyes involuntarily aimed at the ground.

"Don't worry, little girl, I am a human, a living person, you see, there is a shadow." The beautiful woman stood up and turned around in front of Lin Susu.

"Sorry, I..." Lin Susu flushed.

Lin Susu didn't understand how the beautiful woman would know what was in her mind, but he didn't dare to think about it anymore.

"It doesn't matter, little girl, you are much better than some people. I think back then, when I first went to pick up the little disciple, I scared people into tears!" The beautiful woman may be used to it. Waved his hand and said.

"Ah...pretty sister, where is this? Is it yours?" Lin Susu originally wanted to call the beautiful woman aunt, but was afraid that the beautiful woman would be upset, so she temporarily replaced it with "pretty sister". Anyway, women! All like to listen to nice words, including Lin Susu himself.

Sure enough, after hearing Lin Susu's name, the beautiful woman trembled with laughter.

"Yo~! The little girl is very young, her mouth is so sweet, pretty sister? Huh, Hu Mei Niang was really beautiful when I was young, but now I am!"

"My elder sister is not old at all." Lin Susu slapped the flattering solemnly, but secretly groaned in his heart.

In such a place, if this woman had any evil intentions towards her, even if Lin Susu died here, no one would be able to find out.

"Okay, let's not gossip, let's get to business!" Hu Meiniang reduced the smile on her face and said sternly.

"Sister, please tell me, as long as I can do it, I will definitely not refuse." Lin Susu looked very bachelor, anyway, things are already like this, Lin Susu can't do anything until Hu Meiniang's intentions are figured out.

"Little girl, you are here because you have touched the longevity order of our Xiaoyao Sect. My Hu Meiniang, a disciple of the Xiaoyao Sect, specializes in transporting mortals with celestial ties to the sect to cultivate immortals." Hu Meiniang explained.

Xiaoyao faction, Longevity Order, Lin Susu was confused.

"Little girl, are you surnamed Su? I think you are similar to Senior Sister Wu who married to the Su family in my family." The beautiful woman asked.

"No, my surname is Lin." Lin Susu frowned when seeing the beautiful woman hearing what she said, and hurriedly added: "However, my mother's surname is Su."

"That's right, I also said how could I miss Hu Meiniang? Then you must be the granddaughter of my Senior Sister Wu." Hu Meiniang smiled.

Lin Susu said nothing. Hu Mei Niang's call made Lin Susu's heart temporarily settled.