Chapter 73. Orphans

"My mother forgot me?" Tang Mingfeng exclaimed, eyes full of shock.

During the years when he returned to the city, Tang Mingfeng often clamored to go back to find his mother. Every time, Tang Yunshan lied to him, saying that his grandfather was a wicked person, not only did he not come to the city with Xiao Moli, but also forbid the father and son to go back to visit Xiao Moli.

In the first few years, when Tang Mingfeng was still young, he believed Tang Yunshan's rhetoric.

As he got older, Tang Mingfeng overheard Tang Yunshan talking to others, only to realize that the "wicked man" was Tang Yunshan himself, not his grandfather.

It was Tang Yunshan who disliked Xiao Moli for being a rural person, and it was also Tang Yunshan who disliked Xiao Moli for being old and unsightly. Knowing the true face of Tang Yunshan, Tang Mingfeng no longer clamored to find his mother, but secretly observed the movement of Tang Yunshan, trying to find out his mother's address.

Unfortunately, Tang Yunshan has only contacted Xiao Changqing once in these years. Tang Yunshan even went to the phone booth outside to make the call.

Tang Mingfeng thought about asking his little uncle Tang Zhihao for help, but his little uncle was very busy. In a month, Tang Mingfeng hadn't seen Tang Zhihao once. Besides, when Tang Mingfeng and Tang Zhihao met, Tang Yunshan was there. In front of Tang Yunshan, Tang Mingfeng did not dare to ask Tang Zhihao to "find his mother". As a result, Tang Mingfeng's plan was delayed day by day.

However, in his sleep, Tang Mingfeng would often dream of his mother Xiao Moli. Tang Mingfeng was ready, and when he became an adult, he took his mother Xiao Moli to live with him. Father doesn't want mother, he wants, father doesn't want to raise mother, he raises.

But now, the little uncle actually told him that the mother who would look at him tenderly in his sleep had forgotten him?

"Xiaofeng, your mother was mad by your dad before, and she got better a year and a half ago. After waking up, she forgot about your dad and you." Tang Zhihao thought for a while and explained: "Xiaofeng, your mom and her It should be too painful, so after she wakes up, she simply forgets you father and son. If you go to her, if she is stimulated, she will go crazy again."

Tang Zhihao was indeed worried. Xiao Moli's madness was stimulated after being abandoned by Tang Yunshan.

Now, Xiao Moli has finally returned to normal, forgetting Tang Yunshan and his son, and starting her new life.

Tang Mingfeng ran away, if Xiao Moli was irritated to go crazy again, how could this be good?

"Little uncle, I know. I'm not going to look for her." Tang Mingfeng lowered his head, his eyes blurred with tears.

His dad has his own home and doesn't love him anymore. His mother woke up again after being mad, and forgot that there was a son like him in this world. Is God playing with him? There is a father and a mother, but like an orphan.

"Xiaofeng, don't blame your mother for this matter. From your father's place, I will tell him and let him pay more attention to you in the future." Tang Zhihao saw the watermarks fainting on the ground, where he didn't know. Tang Mingfeng is crying.

However, for the sake of the youth's face, Tang Zhihao could only pretend not to see it.

"Little uncle, I'm not going back, can I live with you in the future? Uncle, don't worry, I can cook and wash clothes, I promise to take care of you well." Tang Mingfeng listened to Tang Zhihao's words It means to let him go home and live again. Regardless of the tears on his face, he raised his head and pleaded.

Wait on? When Tang Zhihao heard Tang Mingfeng's crying tone, he almost laughed when he said that he could cook and wash clothes.

This kid is young, but he has a lot of eyes.

feeling? He was afraid that he would dislike him for nothing, so he used the notion of serving him to let him keep him!

That's it! When I get older, I really feel deserted and panic around me. With the kid Xiaofeng by my side, life should be much happier, right?

At this moment, Tang Zhihao had a decision in his heart.

Dahuang Village.

When Zhou Aiguo opened his eyes, what he saw was his black thatched roof.

What happened? He remembered what he was doing before?

Zhou Aiguo's mind began to turn slowly.

By the way, Black Dog, and climbing the wall in the middle of the night, he ran away and tripped over something, and then there was cold water on the back of his neck, and Lin Ansheng’s ghost image...

By the way, where is Lin Ansheng? After he fainted, Lin Ansheng didn't want his life, so he let him go?

Thinking of this, Zhou Aiguo sat up with a "call".

The smell of meat was floating in the air, and Zhou Aiguo's stomach screamed.

"Xiaoya~! Wang Xiaoya~!" Zhou Aiguo yelled out loudly.

After a sound of footsteps, the grass curtain at the door was lifted, and a thin woman with a sallow complexion walked in.

"Boy...his father, you...are you awake?" Li Xiaoya asked timidly, standing a foot away in front of the window.

Li Xiaoya is a native of the county who was "sold" by her family to Zhou Aiguo's wife.

Li Xiaoya's appearance is pretty, but she stutters a bit, she usually speaks slowly, but the more anxious she becomes, the more she can't speak. Because of this problem, Li Xiaoya usually doesn't like to talk.

Only when Zhou Aiguo asked, Li Xiaoya would say a few words.

"Wake up? Are you nonsense? Didn't you see me with my eyes open?" Zhou Aiguo pointed at his staring eyes and cursed bitterly.

Li Xiaoya gave birth to three sons to Zhou Aiguo, but Zhou Aiguo still disliked her very much.

the reason? Naturally, Li Xiaoya stuttered.

If you can, which man doesn't want to marry a young, beautiful and temperamental wife? It is a pity that Zhou Ai's country is too poor, and she hasn't mentioned her daughter-in-law by the twenty-sixth.

Li Xiaoya is a Zhou Zheng, but she has a stuttering problem. Zhou Fugui was a man of calculations, and took the opportunity to press down the beauties requested by Li Xiaoya's family. In this way, Li Xiaoya married Zhou Aiguo.

After getting married, Li Xiaoya also felt Zhou Aiguo's dislike for her. In this home, Li Xiaoya tried her best to become a transparent person, rushing to work, and eating casually in the stove. A daughter-in-law who is not backed by a man is not qualified to be hypocritical.

When she first got married, Li Xiaoya's complexion was not bad, and her appearance could be seen well.

Married to Zhou Aiguo for twenty years, Li Xiaoya has long been less beautiful than when she was young.

In Zhou's family, all things outside of the house need to be handled by women. The women of the Zhou family, including the mother-in-law Wang Xing'er, need to follow the production team to earn centimeters in the fields. After work is over, the Zhou family man can lie in bed and wait to eat and drink, but the woman is busy feeding chickens and pigs, washing clothes and cooking, and a lot of housework.

Giving birth to three sons has worked hard for another 20 years, and eats the worst food every day. Li Xiaoya is forty years old this year, and her head is full of gray hair.