Chapter 13. The House

In the previous life, Wu Fengjiao insisted on resisting Zhou Aiqin's verbal abuse, and did not say this.
Zhou Aiqin didn't get the house she wanted. She was a demon at home all day, beating pots and bowls, and had to curse at three meals a day.
Lin Susu can't stand it anymore.
Lin Susu is a magnificent girl. When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, she often said to Lin Susu: Things in this world that can be solved with money are nothing. On the contrary, it is the true feelings between people, which should be cherished even more.
Lin Susu was very eager. She was borrowing from Su's house, and her house was vacant. Even if it was loaned to Zhou's brothers to stay for two years, it didn't matter.
Besides, Zhou Aiqin is grandma's daughter-in-law, and she is not an outsider. For the sake of grandmother's peace, she should also lend the house out.
When Zhou Aiqin spoke again, Lin Susu promised to lend the house to Zhou Aiguo and the rest.
Lin Susu still remembered that Wu Fengjiao went out to work that day. After returning home in the evening, Wu Fengjiao sighed deeply after learning that Lin Susu had agreed to lend the house to Zhou Aiqin's brother to live in. A sad look.
From then on, Wu Fengjiao went out to work on the construction site in the town every day before dawn, and went home after dark.
In those days, factory workers were only paid a hundred yuan a month. The work on the construction site is very tiring. Wu Fengjiao can make five yuan a day, which is a little higher than the average worker's salary.
Wu Fengjiao is getting older, but she is actually not suitable for such high-intensity work. Wu Fengjiao had to ask relatives in the town to do this job.
Wu Fengjiao thought that Lin Susu's house would definitely not be able to get back. She wanted to make more money for Lin Susu, and she couldn't bear to rest even when she was sick.
Just like that, after three years, Wu Fengjiao's body collapsed.
One day, Wu Fengjiao caught a cold and dizzy, and insisted on going to the construction site. When the brick fell on the third floor, everyone was yelling. Wu Fengjiao was so dizzy that she had no time to escape. She was hit by the brick and died on the construction site on the spot.
After Wu Fengjiao's death, Wu Fengjiao's son and daughter-in-law went to the construction site to make a fuss. The head of the contractor, Lao Jin, saw that the Su family were patronizing the money one by one, and did not even accept Wu Fengjiao's body. He had to agree to a huge compensation and settled the matter.
After Wu Fengjiao's body was carried back to the Wilderness Village, Zhou Aiqin and her wife Xu Meili did not guard Lin Susu, nor did Lin Susu approach Wu Fengjiao's body. They drove Lin Susu out of the shed and knelt for a day and night in the pouring rain.
After Wu Fengjiao went out of the funeral, Lin Susu had a high fever and almost left with Wu Fengjiao.
After Lin Susu recovered from his illness, he became very silent, patronizing and doing things all day without saying a word.
Then, when Lin Susu was eighteen years old, she was deceived by Su Aiqin's mother and daughter into the mountain and pushed off the cliff.
The moment Lin Susu fell off the cliff, there was no sadness in his heart, only the thought that he could finally be freed. Unexpectedly, when Lin Susu woke up again, he found that he had become "Apiao" and lived in the silver bracelet Su Xiaoxia was wearing.
When Lin Susu's ghost was free, he thought about the events of his lifetime many times.
In the end, it was discovered that Wu Fengjiao worked hard during that time. It should be known that with the shamelessness of Zhou Aiqin's brothers and sisters, Lin Susu's house would definitely never be returned.
Because of this, Wu Fengjiao worked hard to make money, just to fill the vacancies in the six tiled houses of Shanglin Susu's house.
Wu Fengjiao didn't spend a cent of the money he made in those three years for his two sons. Instead, he opened a passbook in the town under Lin Susu's name and stored it in it.
Unfortunately, after Wu Fengjiao's death, this passbook was not in Lin Susu's hands. Instead, Zhou Aiqin found it from Wu Fengjiao's box and snatched it away.
"Mom~! Say something, are you going to ask? Do you still want me and Tianle to support you in the future?" Zhou Aiqin's sharp voice rang again.
Seeing Wu Fengjiao remained unmoved, Zhou Aiqin couldn't help threatening Wu Fengjiao with the "old care" that the rural elderly care most about.
Lin Susu was interrupted by Zhou Aiqin again.
Lin Susu frowned, did not get up from the bed, but put a trace of the "white mist" in his mind from the gap in the window, and "see" what Zhou Aiqin wanted to do.
In the backyard, Wu Fengjiao was looking forward to the two vegetable fields with her head down.
It has been ten minutes since Zhou Aiqin came to Lin's house. In these ten minutes, Zhou Aiqin hadn't stopped talking. It was not that Lin Susu's house was spacious, or that Lin Susu could not live in such a big place alone.
It's a pity that Wu Fengjiao has always pretended not to understand Zhou Aiqin's meaning, and just concentrates on doing her own thing.
The vegetable plot of Lin Susu’s house was made by Su Xiaoqiao, and it was planted with tomatoes, eggplants, cabbage, leeks and garlic.
After Su Xiaoqiao died, Wu Fengjiao was busy with her funeral, and the vegetable plot had not been watered for a few days.
Other vegetables are more drought-tolerant. The half-buttered cabbage has already begun to be a little awkward, and the outer layer of leaves has also begun to turn yellow.
With Wu Fengjiao's so many years of farming experience, this half-boiled cabbage will die if it is not watered.
Therefore, when Zhou Aiqin talked to her, Wu Fengjiao was not idle, and Gu Zi carried a bucket of water to do watering work.
Zhou Aiqin looked at her mother-in-law, who "can't make a fart with half a stick", her eyes were full of disgust.
Wu Fengjiao, a young widow, took pains to raise her two sons.
The brothers Su Tianle and Su Tianxi were still very filial to their old mother when they were not married.
Ever since Su Tianle married Zhou Aiqin, Zhou Aiqin said in front of Su Tianle that Wu Fengjiao was partial to Su Tianxi's family all day long. Su Tianle's heart gradually became irritated with his old mother.
Wu Fengjiao has never liked Zhou Aiqin's daughter-in-law. Therefore, no matter what Zhou Aiqin said or did, Wu Fengjiao would subconsciously respond with a slow shot.
Anyway, Zhou Aiqin is a person who likes to take advantage. Wu Fengjiao is too lazy to mess with her. With that idle time, she might as well use it to pour the vegetable garden.
"Mom, I can tell you that if you don't help me bring the house over from Lin Susu today, I will definitely ask Tianle to ignore you in the future." Zhou Aiqin shouted with arms on her hips and full of momentum. .
Seeing Zhou Aiqin repeatedly mentioned Lin's house, Wu Fengjiao slowly put down the bucket in her hand and straightened her waist.
"Aegean, this house belongs to Xiao Qiao. Although Xiao Qiao is dead, Su Su is still there. As long as Wu Fengjiao is alive for one day, no one can play the idea of ​​Lin's house." Wu Fengjiao said slowly.