3. Cannon Fodder

Su Su, why don't you go to live with your grandma! You live alone and don't know anything. If your grandma goes out, you won't even be able to eat." Wu Fengjiao thought for a while and finally made up his mind.
Although Su Xiaoqiao was not her own daughter, she treated Wu Fengjiao better than her mother when he was alive. If it weren't for Su Xiaoqiao's secret supplements, it would be impossible to build the six big houses of the Su family.
Wu Fengjiao has a steelyard in her heart. Apart from being unrelated by blood, Su Xiaoqiao did much better than Wu Fengjiao's own children.
Wu Fengjiao is an honest person. She has always adhered to the principle of being a person. Whoever treats her three points well will give her five points in return.
"Grandma, I'm not going. I just live in my house, and I can't bear my parents." Lin Susu shook his head and rejected Wu Fengjiao's proposal.
In the last life, Lin Susu, a little girl who didn't know anything, heard from her aunt Zhou Aiqin that Wu Fengjiao was tired and sick to take care of her, so she couldn't wait to live at the Su's house.
The Su family was not rich in life. With Lin Susu's mouth, Wu Fengjiao was scolded every day by her two daughter-in-laws. The eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Aiqin also often threatened Wu Fengjiao, saying that he would drive Lin Susu out of the house.
Wu Fengjiao worked desperately under the guilt. During the slack, she went to the construction site of the town as a small laborer. She wanted to rely on the money earned from her hands to support herself and Susu without dragging her two sons.
But the result? The heavy labor caused Wu Fengjiao to overdraw his vitality. In less than two years, Wu Fengjiao was more than ten years old.
Three years later, Wu Fengjiao was hit in the head by a brick falling from the construction site and died.
In those days when Lin Susu was "A Piao", he didn't need to sleep or eat. While practicing the "Concentration Jue", Lin Susu had a lot of time to recall his miserable and short life in his previous life.
Lin Susu, before the age of ten, was a lovely girl spoiled by her parents. Lin Susu, who was ten years old, was a little pitiful under the fence. Although Su Xiaoqiao was dead, she left Lin Susu a lot of support. This painful cognition was only realized after Lin Susu died.
In the previous life, after Lin Susu's death, the ghost has been with Su Xiaoxia, to be precise, has been staying in the silver bracelet in Lin Susu's hand.
In addition to being unable to communicate with people and not having to eat, Lin Susu's ghost is "alive" quite moist. Lin Susu followed Su Xiaoxia, saw a lot and learned a lot.
Su Xiaoxia likes to watch TV dramas, and Lin Susu also followed the "stained light" and watched a lot of TV dramas. Lin Susu felt that her eighteen years in her previous life was like the "cannon fodder" in a TV series. She lived in the world for eighteen years, and it seemed that she only existed to set off the protagonist Su Xiaoxia.
Lin Susu's identity was taken by Su Xiaoxia, and Lin Susu's silver bracelet was also taken by Su Xiaoxia. Lin Susu had doubted whether her life was also taken by Su Xiaoxia? Otherwise, how could Su Xiaoxia, a rural girl who graduated from elementary school, have a good life in the capital?
Had Lin Susu not controlled the silver bracelet space and killed Su Xiaoxia, Su Xiaoxia's future life might have been more exciting.
In this life, Lin Susu doesn't want to be cannon fodder anymore, she will be the protagonist in her life, the unique Lin Susu in this world.
In the short eighteen years of his previous life, Lin Susu felt that he was most sorry for her grandmother Wu Fengjiao.
If it weren't for Lin Susu's drag, Wu Fengjiao could stay in the deserted village with peace of mind, enjoying the support of his two sons' homes. It would not be necessary to go to the construction site to work at such an old age, let alone be upstairs. The falling bricks smashed to death.
Looking at Wu Fengjiao's not too old face, Lin Susu secretly made a decision in his heart.
She Lin Susu owed her grandmother a life in her previous life. In this life, let her Lin Susu pay for her grandmother's old age who is indispensable for food and clothing and often smiles!
Wu Fengjiao looked at Lin Susu's small face that was seven points similar to Su Xiaoqiao, with mixed feelings.
Su Xiaoqiao is a big beauty, and Lin Susu's appearance has inherited the advantages of his parents Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Ansheng, which is even more beautiful than Su Xiaoqiao.
If Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Ansheng were still alive, Lin Susu would definitely spend the rest of his life in the honeypot.
Fate is really a very strange thing, you never know what will happen in the next second.
In Wu Fengjiao's heart, never thought that Su Xiaoqiao, who is so beautiful and capable, would die early?
Su Su is only ten years old this year. How sad is she when her parents have died?
Wu Fengjiao raised her hand and wiped her tears. Seeing that Lin Susu was unwilling to leave her home, she did not persuade him.
After all, this home was built by Lin Ansheng and his wife. The six large blue brick houses are not only unique in Dahuang Village, but even in the entire Liuhe Town.
The leader of Dahuang Village Wu Youcheng's family has only built four large tiled houses and two mud houses, which is not as impressive as Lin Susu's family.
The Lin family was well organized by Su Xiaoqiao and his wife. There were large yards at the front and back. The front yard was covered with flat bluestone slabs and a tall sweet-scented osmanthus tree was planted.
Lin's backyard is a vegetable garden, and several chicken coops have been built. Lin Susu was born here and grew up here, it is inevitable that he is reluctant.
"Susu, ah~! I blame grandma for not being capable." Wu Fengjiao sighed as she looked at Lin Susu's small face wrapped in gauze.
Wu Fengjiao is really very guilty. If Xiao Qiao has not allowed her to say anything, Wu Fengjiao would really like to tell her two sons and daughters-in-law that the Su family relied on Xiao Qiao to have this family business. Now Xiao Qiao is in an accident, and their Su family raises Susu, that's what it should be.
There are many people in Dahuang Village who are jealous of the six large blue brick houses of the Lin family. The day before yesterday, Wu Fengjiao's eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Aiqin was still muttering, asking her natal brother to live in Lin's house.
Pooh! The Zhou family is a rogue, want them to move out after borrowing it? It's impossible. It is also a good thing that Su Su is reluctant to leave here. The eldest daughter-in-law of the province has shallow eyelids. As soon as Xiao Qiao died, she was worried about her house.
Wu Fengjiao thought, Lin Susu is also ten years old, and it is not difficult to cook anything. Ten-year-old girls can also learn to cook.
As for Lin Susu's flower use, Wu Fengjiao, who has worked hard for several years, can always afford it. When Lin Susu is sixteen years old, he will be able to talk about her husband's family.
Although Lin Susu's life is harder, the Lin family's family business is enough to make up for her shortcomings in this respect. In addition, Susu is also beautiful, so it shouldn't be difficult to hire a door-to-door son-in-law to pick up her incense from the Lin family.
Lin Susu didn't know that at this moment, Wu Fengjiao had already thought of her finding a son-in-law ten years later.