Chapter 138

"Last time I told my aunt that I would come to eat jelly, and Qu Dajun will buy it in a while. You want me to buy it first. Say it." The curly-haired woman hurriedly interjected. It was too late last time, I just smelled it. If you don't eat a bowl first today, she will definitely die of anger.

"Big guy, please understand Lijiao's feelings. I, Zhou Bin, are here to thank you all." The man who had been with the curly-haired woman said softly to everyone.

"It's okay, knowing that Zhou Bin, your kid chasing He Lijiao is so miserable, we will sell you a face." A middle-aged woman gave Zhou Bin a white look and said.

······

These people were waiting to eat jelly at the entrance of the supply and marketing building? Lin Susu was happy.

As soon as Wu Fengjiao's burden was relieved, Qu Dajun greeted him with a smile, and said, "Mother, you are finally here. These are my friends, most of them are employees in our factory. Everyone is waiting. Eat the jelly of the auntie's family!"

"Oh~! No wonder I said that when I went out this morning, I heard magpies chirping on the branches! So many noble people came to help my jelly stall!" Wu Fengjiao was happy to hear it from ear to ear.

When Wu Fengjiao said this, everyone who came to buy jelly was very happy.

Who said the old women in the countryside can't talk anymore? How nice this lady speaks! Nobleman? Tsk tsk tsk...Come to eat a bowl of jelly early in the morning, and become the noble person in the mouth of the aunt? This is a good sign!

Everyone had a good impression of Wu Fengjiao, everyone was smiling.

"Come on, auntie, I brought a basin today and brought me five bowls of jelly. I will take it home to my parents and daughters-in-law to taste." Qu Dajun took the lead and stood in front of Wu Fengjiao's basket.

"Uncles and aunts, please line up. There are a lot of jelly today, and everyone has a share." Lin Susu saw the crowded crowd and began to maintain order.

These dozen or twenty people were surrounded by Wu Fengjiao's baskets, one sentence at a time, noisy, they were not good at doing business!

"Yes, right, right, line up quickly, wait for the aunt to free her hands, and move faster." Qu Dajun glanced at Lin Susu and smiled to help maintain order.

There was Qu Dajun's voice, everyone woke up and quickly lined up behind Qu Dajun.

It's getting late. After eating jelly for a while, I can just make time for work!

Qu Dajun took a pot of jelly, smelled the sweet and sour sauce in his impression, and left contentedly.

In the past few days, Qu Dajun used to "Amway" Wu Fengjiao's jelly at home, but his father Qu Changgeng scolded him a few words, and Qu Changgeng scolded his son for eating every day. At this moment, Qu Dajun intends to use delicious jelly to "capture" his father's stomach. Qu Changgeng from the province always says he is gluttonous.

After Qu Dajun left, the curly-haired woman hurriedly raised an enamel jar in her hand, and said with a smile: "Auntie, hurry up and have a bowl of jelly to taste. These days, just listening to Qu Dajun greedy us. My saliva is so gluttonous!"

Taking advantage of Wu Fengjiao's time for jelly, the curly-haired woman went on to say: "Mother, look, I'm afraid you won't be too busy washing the dishes for a while, so I specially brought the guys who were eating."

"He Lijiao, are you afraid that you don't dislike the aunt's bowl? What do you say forgiving the auntie for washing the dishes?" Someone joked with the curly-haired woman.

The curly woman's face turned black.

Indeed, the curly-haired woman brought the bowl because she was afraid that the kitchen utensils in other people's homes would not be clean. But if this person said this in front of Wu Fengjiao, wouldn't she not give her face?

"Lijiao is not such a person, Huang Datou you think too much." The young man standing behind the curly-haired woman quickly helped.

"Yeah! I also brought a bowl. Qu Dajun is really not interesting. I ate alone at the market last time. We were all greedy by him without the first notice." The one who didn't buy the jelly last time The young bearded man also smiled.

"Thank you girl, you can bring your own bowls, it really saves me a lot." Wu Fengjiao smiled and handed the bowl filled with jelly to the curly-haired woman named He Lijiao, not forgetting to thank you.

"Auntie, you are so kind. If you want to change to someone else, I really think I don't think your bowl is clean!" He Lijiao smiled and handed the money to Lin Susu. He Lijiao loves face, Wu Fengjiao said so, He Lijiao has all the face.

Wu Fengjiao was busy pretending to be jelly and collecting money, only the little girl Lin Susu could take care of it.

"Big sister, I'm looking for you three cents." Lin Susu collected He Lijiao's five cents, immediately found the three cents of change from the small satchel she was carrying, and handed it to He Lijiao.

"Yo~! Little sister is very capable, how old is it?" He Lijiao asked in surprise when he saw Lin Susu settle accounts quickly and find money quickly.

There is a nephew in He Lijiao's family who looks a bit older than Lin Susu, arithmetic often has to move his fingers to calculate, not to mention looking for money.

"Hello big sister, I am in the fifth grade in the second half!" Lin Susu always smiled at the customers who came to join him.

"The fourth-grade children are so quick to settle accounts, and the little sister is really capable." He Lijiao still rushed to work, and after a compliment, she took her jelly and the money Lin Susu was looking for, and left.

After more than half an hour, the jelly Wu Fengjiao brought had been sold out.

Wu Feng Jiao Le closed her mouth from ear to ear.

With the experience of selling jelly last time, Wu Fengjiao can estimate without counting, that today's income can make at least ten yuan.

It seems that this jelly business is really done. As long as she is more diligent in the future and comes to each episode, she will definitely be able to support herself and Susu.

Wu Fengjiao cleaned up the empty pots and bowls, only to find Qu Dajun was standing not far away.

Seeing that Wu Fengjiao had found herself, Qu Dajun extinguished the cigarette half he had smoked in his hand and walked over.

Just now, Qu Changgeng ate the jelly from Wu Fengjiao's house, and he rarely praised Qu Dajun.

Qu Dajun thought, Wu Fengjiao would not come to sell the jelly until the market, and he would have to wait another four or five days for Wu Fengjiao's jelly next time. Not as good as...

"Young man, thank you for today. Come on, this is our own vegetable. You can take it home and add something to it! There were so many people just now, I was embarrassed to give it to you..." Wu Fengjiao picked up the one in the basket Hand a few dishes to Qu Dajun.

"No, no, aunty, I'm not here to ask you for benefits." Qu Dajun waved his hand embarrassedly when he saw that the dishes Wu Fengjiao handed him included a big bunch of cabbage and a few loofahs.

"It's not a good thing, we rural people grow it by ourselves. It's not worth a lot of money. It's my heart. Don't be too little." Wu Fengjiao said with a smile when she saw this.

These dishes were picked by Lin Susu from the backyard early in the morning and planned to be sold in the town.

There are not many vegetables, just a small basket, if they are all sold, they can probably sell for a small amount.