Chapter 161

"Xiaoxia, tell your mother well, she doesn't hurt you." Wu Fengjiao sighed, pulled Su Xiaoxia into her arms, and patted Su Xiaoxia on the back.

Her own granddaughter was beaten like this by her daughter-in-law. How could Wu Fengjiao not feel bad?

But it is only natural for parents to educate their children. As an elder, Wu Fengjiao can only comfort her when her child is wronged.

Su Xiaoxia cried more fiercely when she saw this: "Grandma, I don't want to be an ugly monster. I... I took my mother's ten dollars yesterday and went to town to buy ointment. After returning home, my mother died. Hit me and say that I was wasting money, oh oh oh... I just wanted to heal the wound on my face, so why did I spend money indiscriminately? My mother is eccentric and didn't take me as a girl People see, only her son is in my heart. Oh, granny, I have become ugly, I might as well die..."

Su Xiaoxia didn't dare to say that she took five hundred yuan from her family and went to the town to be hospitalized for the first time, but she avoided the seriousness and said that she took ten yuan this time.

Wu Fengjiao hugged Su Xiaoxia's trembling body with mixed feelings in her heart.

Wu Fengjiao has always been aware of Zhou Aiqin's stinginess. Except for the fact that his mother's family can pull out money from Zhou Aiqin, even Su Tianle may not be willing to make Zhou Aiqin willing to spend money for him.

In this matter, Wu Fengjiao really doesn't know who to say is right or wrong. Wu Fengjiao still remembered Zhou Aiqin's uproar at the entrance of the hospital that day!

According to Wu Fengjiao, Su Xiaoxia took so much money from her family and went to the hospital, and she really did something wrong. Injuries should be treated, but small injuries should not be treated as serious illnesses! Although Wu Fengjiao didn't understand how Zhou Aiqin got the five hundred yuan, it was wrong for Su Xiaoxia to spend money like this.

Su Xiaoxia cried so sad that Wu Fengjiao couldn't do any more preaching, so she could only hold Su Xiaoxia silently and wait for her to finish crying.

Su Xiaoxia cried for a while, but when Wu Fengjiao hadn't spoken, her voice gradually stopped.

"Xiaoxia, don't cry, I'll go home in a while and talk to your parents. The girl's face is important, you can earn it back after spending the money." Wu Fengjiao thought for a while and said.

Wu Fengjiao was able to say this, but she actually did a lot of psychological construction.

After Wu Fengjiao moved out, her son and daughter-in-law did not pay attention to her, which made Wu Fengjiao feel chill and anger. Originally, with Wu Fengjiao's spirit, she had no plans to return to Su's house before the Su Tianle brothers came to invite her.

But now, for Su Xiaoxia, Wu Fengjiao had to let go of her pride.

For Wu Fengjiao, going home is like bowing to his son and daughter-in-law.

For Su Xiaoxia, Wu Fengjiao could only throw away the old grievances first.

"Grandma, if you go and talk, my parents can agree? If you leave and my mom beats me, what should I do?" Su Xiaoxia raised her wet face and said.

In fact, Su Xiaoxia's heart was dying of anger.

Su Xiaoxia came to call Wu Fengjiao home, just to talk, but she never thought that Wu Fengjiao would go home with her.

If Zhou Aiqin knew that Wu Fengjiao was provoked by Su Xiaoxia, don't say to Qian Su Xiaoxia to treat her face, it would be almost the same if she was given another meal.

After Wu Fengjiao moved out that day, Zhou Aiqin happily ran to the next village to buy a pound of meat and came back to eat. In private, Zhou Aiqin also told Su Xiaoxia brothers and sisters that he had finally swept out the pesky old woman Wu Fengjiao.

Su Xiaoxia came to Wu Fengjiao and cried, not for Wu Fengjiao's verbal support, but for Wu Fengjiao's money.

As long as she has money, Su Xiaoxia can buy scar cream.

Even if Zhou Aiqin knew that Su Xiaoxia had taken Wu Fengjiao's money, she wouldn't say anything, she would only praise Su Xiaoxia's cleverness.

Looking at the crying granddaughter, Wu Fengjiao's heart was sour. If it weren't for a trace of reason, Wu Fengjiao almost wanted to say that she made money and she gave Su Xiaoxia money to treat her face.

Can't give, can't give! It's troublesome as soon as I give it.

Wu Fengjiao read this sentence silently in her heart many times.

In rural areas, the most taboo thing for elders is eccentricity. When Wu Fengjiao separated her two sons, she tried her best to be impartial.

Wu Fengjiao is not the only granddaughter like Su Xiaoxia, not Lin Susu, Wu Fengjiao has three granddaughters and one grandson. If she gave Su Xiaoxia money today, in the future, when Su Xiaohui and Su Xiaorong Su Xiaoyan need money, will Wu Fengjiao give it or not? give? Wu Fengjiao is not capable of this. No? Wu Fengjiao must be hated by the other grandchildren.

Besides, there is a lonely and helpless little Susu who has to rely on her Wu Fengjiao to live!

Wu Fengjiao could expect that as long as she was soft-hearted, she opened the money to Su Xiaoxia today, and she won't want to stop in the following days. The two daughter-in-laws are not fuel-efficient lamps, she really can't stand the tossing about her old bones.

Thinking of the two sons who had been indifferent to him during this period, Wu Fengjiao took a deep breath and suppressed his desire and hope to pay.

"Xiaoxia~! There is no overnight hatred between mother and daughter, you go home and tell your mother that your mother will definitely give you money to heal the injury." Wu Fengjiao sighed and persuaded her. Stopped by Su Xiaoxia, Wu Fengjiao's enthusiasm for going home was like a red-hot iron tongs being splashed with cold water, leaving only a curl of light smoke.

If others don't know, can Wu Fengjiao be unclear? Zhou Aiqin's story about 500 yuan at home is mostly true. Zhou Aiqin's temperament is just stingy, but she has never done anything bragging.

Five hundred yuan, Zhou Aiqin casually gave a few dozen yuan to Su Xiaoxia to treat her face, it was more than enough.

"Grandma?" Su Xiaoxia was dumbfounded.

Her grandma is really hard-hearted! You've already begged her like this, but you don't care about her?

Wu Fengjiao ignored Su Xiaoxia's astonishment. After she had done her heart building, Wu Fengjiao's mind was still very useful.

"Xiaoxia, or... let your dad come to Susu's house, I'll talk to him about the treatment of your face." Wu Fengjiao suggested.

It must be wrong for Su Xiaoxia to steal money from her family. Parents should discipline their children. But this time, Zhou Aiqin really beat Su Xiaoxia too hard. Since Xiaoxia didn't want her to go back to make Zhou Aiqin unhappy, she asked Tianlelai to persuade and persuade her. , Is the same.

"Grandma, what's the use of my dad? My dad always listens to my mom." Su Xiaoxia saw Wu Fengjiao for so long, patronizing and sighing, she couldn't help being anxious when she didn't say what she wanted to hear.

"Then what do you say?" Wu Fengjiao was surprised.

"Grandma, or else, please lend me ten dollars first! I will use the money you gave to buy ointment, my mother will definitely not scold me." Su Xiaoxia finally couldn't help it, and said her thoughts. .