Chapter 17.

The passbook in the 1980s did not require a password or personal access like later generations. As long as you have the passbook in hand and go to the street to engrave a seal with the same name on the passbook, you can take away the money in the passbook.
Lin Susu in the previous life was just a ten-year-old girl with no common sense at all, and she didn't know how to report a crime if she lost her passbook.
Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia's wife frightened Lin Susu, living alone in such a big house, the thief might turn around and tied Lin Susu and sold them, no one knew.
On the first day that Lin Susu’s family entered the thief, Wu Fengjiao fell ill, caught a cold and had a fever, and couldn’t get out of bed with a fever, so he couldn’t take care of Susu.
Lin Susu was frightened by Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter, and he heard Zhou Aiqin say that Wu Fengjiao ran around every day to take care of her and was tired and sick. The kind-hearted Su Su hurriedly moved to Su's house.
Lin Susu, who had lost the inheritance left to her by her parents and had no ability to make money to support her, had to rely on her grandmother Wu Fengjiao to support her.
Looking back at the past, after Lin Susu became "Apiao", every time he thought of his own "theft", he couldn't help but want to die again.
She is so stupid that she can live in Su's house for another eight years, hahaha... is the Su family's kindness? Or did she stupidly make the Su family reluctant to bear her "coolie"?
Thinking of this, Lin Susu's eyes showed a deep sorrow.
Wu Fengjiao listened to Lin Susu's proposal, and was a little moved.
Lin Susu, a ten-year-old girl who lives in such a big house, is indeed a bit deserted by herself.
But Lin Susu is not willing to go to Su's house with Wu Fengjiao, this is really difficult to make both ends of the matter.
There are not many people in Dahuang Village, but the area of ​​the village is very large, and the villagers live in scattered areas.
Wu Fengjiao's family lives at the end of the village, with six large tiled houses located on the mountainside.
Lin Susu's family lives at the head of the village, with a spacious road directly in front of the town.
It takes at least fifteen to twenty minutes to walk from Wu Fengjiao's house to Lin Susu's house. It takes at least half an hour for Wu Fengjiao to run back and forth every day.
When Wu Fengjiao's six tiled houses were separated, one son was divided into three. Wu Fengjiao lives with her elder son Wu Tianle and his family.
When Wu Fengjiao’s family was separated, Su Xiaoqiao offered Wu Fengjiao a trick, telling Wu Fengjiao not to divide the house out. The house was built by Wu Fengjiao, only that it was lent to her two sons to live in temporarily. After Wu Fengjiao a hundred years later, the family The house of Su Tianle was divided equally by the two brothers Su Tianxi.
However, Wu Fengjiao was thinking about not making it difficult for her children, but she didn't listen to Su Xiaoqiao's words and left a room and a half for herself.
One son has three rooms, and Wu Fengjiao lives with her elder son's family. In the future, the expenses of the elderly care will be shared equally by the two sons. It stands to reason that Wu Fengjiao's separation of households is fair.
However, Zhou Aiqin has always been dissatisfied, thinking that Wu Fengjiao "occupies" a room in her house.
Zhou Aiqin is a shrew, and Su Tianle is afraid of his wife.
Zhou Aiqin didn't want her son to be embarrassed and lived with her elder son. Wu Fengjiao took care of the chores of Zhou Aiqin's family.
If Wu Fengjiao doesn’t move in to be with Lin Susu, she feeds pigs and chickens every day, cooks and washes clothes, and has to do a lot of housework. She also has to go to Lin’s house several times a day to cook for Lin Susu, wash clothes and clean up the room. , But also to pick up the vegetable field of Lin Susu's house by the way, it is really lack of skill.
Did you really move to Susu's house? Will the people in the village misunderstand that they want to seize the Lin family's family business?
Wu Fengjiao's face was distressed.
"Grandma and grandma, you can move over! My mother said that she will support her grandmother in the future, and now my mother is no longer there, grandma, I will support you in the future, okay?" Lin Susu took the opportunity to talk about her plan.
Seeing the little person raising his face and earnestly saying "I will provide you with old-age care", Wu Fengjiao felt the heat in his eyes, and tears overflowed in his eyes.
Xiao Qiao is good, and the child raised by Xiao Qiao is also a good one. At a young age, I remembered giving her this grandma the old age! Wu Fengjiao would feel happier if he said this from several of his own grandchildren and grandchildren.
After all, she Wu Fengjiao has her own blood heritage! Don't your son raise her, let your granddaughter take care of her? Wu Fengjiao didn't think she had such a big face.
"Grandma, don't cry, I'm serious. From now on, grandma will follow wherever I go. If I go to school in town, you will follow me to live in town, okay?" Lin Susu pretended not to see Wu Fengjiao secretly wiped her tears, and continued to beg.
For some things, Lin Susu felt that Wu Fengjiao should be vaccinated in advance. Among the descendants of Wu Fengjiao, I don't know who they resemble in their hearts. They are not good at all.
If there is a chance, Lin Susu wants to take Wu Fengjiao out of the deserted village, away from the white-eyed wolves in the Su family.
"Go to the town to live? No way, no way, our roots are in the deserted village! When we went to the town where there is no land and no land, what do we two eat?" Sure enough, Wu Fengjiao was taken aback and his thoughts were led by Lin Susu. gone.
Wu Fengjiao is a village woman who has lived in the ground for decades. Her hukou is in Dahuang Village, and she works with the villagers in Dahuang Village, and only gets food in autumn.
Wu Fengjiao didn't even think about the idea of ​​going to live in the town.
Lin Susu was dumb.
Indeed, if Lin Susu were not reborn, he would never have imagined that in the next five or six years, Liuhe Town would undergo such a big change.
Three years later, some rural areas in the north began to implement the policy of "contracting output to households". It was only more than a year too late to arrive at Dahuang Village.
After the households were contracted, the farmers only used the "responsibility fields" that they had divided up. When many people were free, they showed their magical powers and started small businesses in the town.
There are breakfast sellers, vegetable sellers, as well as chickens, ducks and fruits from the county seat. Liuhe Town has ushered in a wave of stalls and shops.
The prosperous vegetable market in Liuhe Town was established early next year. At the beginning of the vegetable market, there were no fixed stalls. Every morning, farmers brought agricultural products such as vegetables and eggs from their homes and put them on the side of the street temporarily set aside as a vegetable market.
Lin Susu originally wanted to let Wu Fengjiao go to the town to sell vegetables. That kind of work is much lighter than farming, and the key is to make no less money than farming.
It seems that it will take a few months before this matter can be said.
After Lin Susu made up his mind, he stopped worrying about Wu Fengjiao's unwillingness to go to town. Instead, he cautiously tested Wu Fengjiao: "Grandma, anyway, when you get old in the future, you can live with Su Su, okay?"
"Good boy, Su Su is really a good boy. However, my grandmother has a son, so where does it need Su Su to provide for the elderly?" Sure enough, Wu Fengjiao still didn't give up the idea of ​​raising children to guard against old age.
"Then... Grandma, are you unwilling to take care of Su Su now? Su Su hasn't grown up yet!" Lin Susu blinked, tears rolled down.