Chapter 167

Today, Wu Xiaoqi finally took advantage of Zhou Yulan's chance to go out, and slipped out of the house. When Wu Xiaoqi slipped out of the house, she did not forget to take his small net bag and his small plastic bucket.

It is a pity that Hu Siwa and the others did not play by the Peach Blossom Creek today.

Wu Xiaoqi fished the shrimps for a while, feeling boring, so he carried the small bucket in one hand and his small net bag in the other, and walked upstream along the Peach Blossom Creek.

The upper reaches of Peach Blossom Creek is a deep pool.

Wu Xiaoqi heard from the adults in the village that the fish in the deep pool were big and many.

What is Hu Siwa's ability to catch a hundred shrimps? If he could catch a big fish and go back today, he would definitely be able to compare Hu Siwa to scum! Envy that group of "rebellious" friends.

When Wu Xiaoqi thought of this, she seemed to see the "brilliant" image of herself holding a small net bag in one hand and a big fish in the other, with a bright smile on her face.

The stream was flowing "crashing", Wu Xiaoqi walked along the stream and looked all the way, but unfortunately, she never saw any big fish in the stream.

Unconsciously, Wu Xiaoqi came to the side of the deep pool.

He Zhuzi and Zhou Aiguo were catching fish by the deep pool. The afterglow of the setting sun shone on the sparkling water, a little dazzling.

He Zhuzi blinked his stinging eyes and stared at the water quietly, hoping that the big fish would appear soon.

After being "beaten" by Zhou Aiguo for a few words early in the morning, He Zhuzi thought for a while and felt that he was really a waste of the "electric fish" equipment if he hadn't caught fish for so many days.

Zhou Aiguo wanted to dismantle the gang. He Zhuzi didn't dare to be decadent anymore. After breakfast, He Zhuzi walked to the town and asked his brother-in-law Liu Jiansheng to find a way.

Liu Jiansheng is a native of Liuhe Township and a teacher at Liuhe Town Middle School.

If it weren't for it, He Zhuzi didn't want to ask Liu Jiansheng for help. Liu Jiansheng is a good person, but it is a pity that there is a mean old lady at home. Every time I see He Zhuzi, she always has her nostrils upright, for fear that poor relatives in the countryside like He Zhuzi will come to beat the autumn breeze.

He Zhuzi did not enter the door of Liu's house and went to the place where Liu Jiansheng worked.

Liu Jiansheng was just free when he heard He Zhuzi ask him if he could sell the fish to the unit canteen. Liu Jiansheng was still shocked.

As far as Liu Jiansheng knows, there are no fish ponds in the brother-in-law’s village.

He Zhuzi was afraid of Liu Jiansheng's questioning, and said vaguely that he wanted to go to fish farmers in other villages to buy fish wholesale and find a market to make some money for cigarettes.

The eldest brother-in-law rarely asked for anything. Liu Jiansheng happened to have a good relationship with Master Ma in the school cafeteria, so he hurried to find Master Ma.

Master Ma heard that it was a big fish weighing four or five catties. Without a second word, he asked He Zhuzi to deliver one hundred catties of fish in the morning. If the fish tastes good, send it every three days in the future, and the price is not low, 1.5 cents. One catty, pay at the end of the month.

After He Zhuzi listened to Master Ma's words, he closed his mouth happily from ear to ear.

A hundred catties of fish in three days, I drop ~ a good boy! Fifteen yuan for three days, one hundred and fifty yuan a month.

It was already afternoon when He Zhuzi hurried back to Dahuang Village excitedly.

Thinking of the fish to be handed tomorrow and the banknotes available at the end of the month, He Zhuzi went home and took a few mouthfuls of meals. He couldn't take a break, so he called Zhou Aiguo to join him and went straight to the deep pool with his "electric fish" equipment.

Today is a sunny day, the sun will reflect on the water.

I don't know if this is the reason. He Zhuzi felt that today's fish seems not as easy to catch as before.

No matter how long the stun gun is, it is only about two meters long. The deepest part of the water in the deep pool is over ten meters. Anyway, no one in Dahuang Village knows how deep the deepest part of the deep pool is.

He Zhuzi and Zhou Aiguo worked together. He Zhuzi stood on the shore poking fish. Zhou Aiguo was in charge of fishing with a net bag tied with a long pole. After working for more than half an hour, he caught two or three fish.

"Damn it, where did the fish go today? A few days ago, I could see a lot of fish surfaced to breathe!" He Zhuzi said anxiously.

When He Zhuzi agreed to pay a hundred catties of fish tomorrow morning, he still felt that Master Ma was magnificent. There are a lot of fish in the deep pool anyway, as long as he and Zhou Aiguo make a shot together and fish for three to five hours, he can make up enough.

Now that I think about it, I regret that it was so refreshing. Although there are many fish in the deep pool, it is only easy to catch when the weather is sultry.

If you didn't catch so many today, wouldn't you be ashamed in front of Master Ma? This is their first business! The first time there is not enough goods, will they still have a chance to cooperate next time?

I knew I should promise to send 40 or 50 catties of fish a day, so I don't have to be so tired!

He Zhuzi stared at the water without blinking, and stretched out his sleeves to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Pillar, what's the hurry? The sun hasn't set yet! At night, it will be easier to catch than it is now." Zhou Aiguo persuaded.

In the past, Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi came to the deep pool to catch fish, both at night.

In the fish catching equipment, there is a spotlight worn on the head. At night, the strong light of the spotlight shines on the surface of the water. As long as the fish appears, there is nowhere to hide.

Today, when He Zhuzi came to call Zhou Aiguo enthusiastically, Zhou Aiguo originally wanted to wait for the night to come. However, seeing He Zhuzi's face full of excitement of finding a market, Zhou Aiguo had to swallow his own opinions.

"Yes, we still have one night!" He Zhuzi was persuaded by Zhou Aiguo, and he also felt a little impatient.

When Wu Xiaoqi walked to the edge of the deep pool, he saw He Zhuzi poking in the water with a long pole, while Zhou Aiguo followed He Zhuzi with a net bag.

Wu Xiaoqi is naturally curious.

After seeing He Zhuzi and Zhou Aiguo, Wu Xiaoqi didn't say anything, and quietly walked behind He Zhuzi and them, trying to see what they were doing.

Wu Xiaoqi looked at it for a while, and saw that the long pole in He Zhuzi's hand was poking into the water, and there would still be a slight "oooo" sound. What is this? What are they doing?

Wu Xiaoqi's heart was full of questions.

Seeing that He Zhuzi successfully turned a big fish by "electricity" and was picked up by Zhou Aiguo's net bag, Wu Xiaoqi couldn't help asking: "What are you doing?"

Suddenly someone behind was talking, Zhou Aiguo turned his head and looked back distracted, his hand shook, and the fish that had just been caught in the net fell back into the water.

The electricity of the "stun gun" stabs the fish, which can stun the fish without being electrocuted.

The fish fell from a height and sank into the water. Zhou Aiguo only saw the splashes that were stirred up, and when he tried to fish again, the fish had disappeared.

"Go, go, do things, adults, what are you kidding doing!" Zhou Aiguo scolded angrily when he saw the fish in his hand just "fly" away.

Wu Xiaoqi pouted.

"Little bastard" is not a good thing. In Dahuang Village, the meaning of "little bastard" is similar to that of "little beast".