Chapter 175

From Hu Meiniang's appearance to the present, she has not shown any malicious intent towards Lin Susu. Now, Hu Meiniang is also actively helping Lin Susu to get involved with her sister Wu. Although Lin Susu doesn't know the truth or not of this matter, she hopes that Hu Meiniang will not be disadvantageous to her for the sake of Senior Sister Wu.

Just as Lin Susu was thinking about it, Hu Meiniang took out a basketball-sized crystal ball, placed it on the table, and greeted Lin Susu: "Come on, girl, come here, put your hand here. Let me test Test your spiritual roots. Senior Sister Wu is a wood-attributed spiritual root, young girl, you are her descendant, maybe you are also a spiritual root!"

Linggen? Is this Hu Mei Niang from the Cultivation School? Lin Susu remembered the fairy-xia novels he had read in his previous life.

Is there any school of cultivating immortals in this world? Lin Susu was very surprised.

Looking at Hu Meiniang's encouraging eyes, Lin Susu walked to the long stage and pressed his hand on the crystal ball.

Ten seconds, twenty seconds, sixty seconds...Three minutes passed, the crystal ball remained unchanged.

"Huh? It's impossible! Is it possible that the spiritual ball is broken?" Hu Meiniang opened her eyes wide, took away Lin Susu's hand, and put her own hand on it.

On the crystal ball, a red light and a yellow light appeared.

"It's not broken!" Hu Meiniang breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing Lin Susu staring at the crystal ball curiously, Hu Mei-niang explained: "This is a spiritual orb. As long as a person with spiritual root puts his hand on it, the spiritual orb will emit light corresponding to the spiritual root. You see, I am the root of fire and earth, the red is the fire attribute, and the yellow is the earth attribute."

"It's amazing!" Lin Susu exclaimed.

Hu Meiniang should be a talking person, Lin Susu heard her whispering, the fear in her heart gradually disappeared.

"That is, we who are cultivators of immortality are uniquely endowed by nature. When we cultivate to a certain level, we can step through the void and become immortals!" Hu Meiniang proudly stood up and said.

"Pretty sister, who is the Senior Sister Wu you are talking about? I haven't heard my mother say that there is such a relative in the family!" Lin Susu hurriedly greeted her when he saw this.

"Little girl, you said your mother's surname is Su, but her name is Su Xiaoqiao?" Hu Meiniang asked instead of Lin Susu's words.

"Yes, yes, my mother's name is Su Xiaoqiao, and my name is Lin Susu." Seeing Hu Meiniang can say Su Xiaoqiao's name, Lin Susu let go of more than half of Hu Meiniang's wariness.

"That's it. You are Su Xiaoqiao's daughter, and that should be my granddaughter of Senior Sister Wu. Senior Sister Wu has been practicing in martial arts for the past 25 years. You should have never met her before." Hu Meiniang explained. One sentence.

The news of Hu Meiniang made Lin Susu a little confused.

No wonder she grew up so old. She had never seen her grandma, nor heard her mother talk about her natal family. It turns out that her grandma is a monk?

"Come on, Su Su, you come here to test the spiritual roots of Granny Hu again." Hu Mei Niang remembered that Lin Susu's spiritual roots had not yet been tested, and hurriedly urged.

Lin Susu put his hand on the orb again, this time, the orb still did not respond.

"Huh? How could this be?" Hu Meiniang frowned, puzzled.

impossible! How could people without spiritual roots be touched by the longevity decrees they sent from Xiaoyao?

"Grandma Hu, this ball is not bright, does it mean that I don't have a spiritual root?" Lin Susu pointed to the test spiritual orb and asked.

"Indeed, the test spirit ball did not respond, indicating that you have no spiritual roots, and you have no chance with Xiantu." Hu Meiniang nodded and said.

"Then...Can I go home?" Lin Susu asked ignorantly, widening his eyes.

God knows, when asked this sentence, Lin Susu's heart almost jumped out of his mouth.

Just now this Hu Meiniang nagged a lot to her. Lin Susu was afraid that Hu Meiniang would be upset, and it would be miserable if she came to kill her.

"Not yet. Lin Susu, tell me, how did you enter the bluestone space?" Hu Meiniang asked seriously after putting away the psychic orb.

The purpose of Hu Mei Niang's rush here today is to bring people who have touched the Changsheng Ling back to the martial arts to cultivate immortals. For Lin Susu, this "possibly good seed", Hu Meiniang also spent a teleportation talisman!

But now, Lin Susu had no spiritual roots, and Hu Meiniang was so knowledgeable and dumbfounded.

"I...I don't know, I just came in when I was chilled by the rock." Lin Susu pretended to be at a loss and said.

Somehow, Lin Susu felt that she hadn't said anything about poking the bluestone slab with the "white fog needle". Firstly, "White Fog" involved the secret of Lin Susu's rebirth. Secondly, Lin Susu felt that he was not familiar with Hu Meiniang. After trying the hardships of the previous life, Lin Susu is very wary of people.

"Heh~! This is weird." Hu Meiniang was surprised.

"Grandma Hu, I can't practice, can't I go to see grandma with you?" Lin Susu pretended to be lost.

In fact, Lin Susu still had a hint of joy in his heart.

Lin Susu was not at all curious about the grandmother who had never met before. I heard that people who cultivate immortals will cut off their love, her grandmother must be a coldhearted person, otherwise, how could she return to the martial arts cultivator soon after giving birth to her mother? Lin Susu is not rare to recognize such a grandmother.

For now, Lin Susu didn't want to leave the deserted village at all. Lin Susu still has many wishes, and it is not time to leave yet.

"You don't have spiritual roots, so naturally I can't take you back to the door. It's just that you can touch the longevity order. It stands to reason that the martial arts will send you a reward. I brought them all, just before..." Hu Meiniang frowned and thought for a while, and said, "Wait, I'll ask the elder, what on earth should I do about this matter."

After Hu Meiniang finished speaking, she took out a piece of white jade from her arms, punched a magic trick on it, and said a few words.

When Hu Mei Niang spoke, her lips were squirming, but Lin Susu did not hear a voice.

A few minutes later, the white jade in Hu Meiniang's hand lit up, and a line of lines appeared on it.

After Hu Mei-niang finished reading, the characters on Bai Yu disappeared.

Lin Susu did not dare to take a peek. After seeing these methods of Hu Meiniang, Lin Susu believed what Hu Meiniang said that she was a cultivator.

Lin Susu now dare not do things that make Hu Meiniang annoying. She has no spiritual roots, and has heard so many secret things Hu Meiniang said. Lin Susu was afraid that Hu Meiniang would be upset, and her life would be hard to save.

After reading the handwriting on the white jade, Hu Meiniang looked at the "behaved" Lin Susu, and sighed in her heart.

Blame her, thinking that Lin Susu would definitely become the same sect, so he told Lin Susu a lot of things in the sect.

"Susu, you are a good boy." Hu Meiniang touched Lin Susu's hair, organized what she wanted to say in her heart, and opened her mouth with difficulty.