Chapter 148.

"I'll get it. Susu, don't look at such a little sweet potato flour. The weight is not light." Zhou Yulan didn't let Lin Susu do it, and directly carried the bag into the door of Lin Susu's house.

Zhou Yulan is accustomed to farm work, and about twenty kilograms of sweet potato flour, in Zhou Yulan's hands, is light and fluttering. Lin Susu has little strength, and Zhou Yulan is reluctant to be involved.

"Aunt Yulan, how many catties the total, I will register, and when grandma comes back in the afternoon, I will ask her to send you the money." Lin Susu urged with a pen and paper.

Lin Susu didn't have enough energy, so the weighing process was naturally saved. Anyway, most people in this era are simple and simple, and they say how many catties are. They are honest and will not lack two catties.

"I said it was my auntie, what do I remember? Auntie still gave such a sweet potato powder." Zhou Yulan waved her hand.

"No, no, Aunt Magnolia, my brother has settled the account! You don't say a catty, I can't collect it." Lin Susu shook his head like a rattle.

Lin Susu is already satisfied that Zhou Yulan can support her. Taking Zhou Yulan’s sweet potato powder for free, Lin Susu has no such face.

Besides, Lin Susu also has his own careful thinking.

In the last life, Wu Youcheng and Lin Susu were not so friendly. After all, men are more rational, unlike Zhou Yulan, because they have a good relationship with Su Xiaoqiao and even regard Lin Susu as his own junior.

In this life, Lin Susu is ready to hold the thick thighs of Zhou Yulan and his wife, which are still thick for her. Now the deserted village is still Wu Youcheng's world.

Because of this, Lin Susu resolutely refused to take advantage of this small advantage.

Zhou Yulan’s sweet potato flour was not owned by Zhou Yulan alone. Zhou Yulan gave it to Lin Susu. In case Wu Youcheng is unhappy, Lin Susu’s gain is not worth the loss!

"Yo~! Susu still knows the truth of his brother's accountability? With just 20 catties of sweet potato powder, you are afraid that my aunt can't afford it?" Zhou Yulan was amused by Lin Susu.

"It's not that I am afraid that Aunt Magnolia can't afford it, but..." Lin Susu thought for a while and found an appropriate statement: "It's that I haven't reached the point where the mountains and rivers are exhausted. I really need you, Aunt Magnolia. Help, I must trouble you."

"Aunt Magnolia, in my heart, you are just like my aunt. I really need your help. I will definitely not be polite to you." Lin Susu blushed and explained.

"Hahaha...Okay, anyway, in the days to come, what's wrong with you, Susu, just talk to auntie." Zhou Yulan chuckled.

Zhou Yulan listened to Lin Susu's words, pressing her heart.

This child is not greedy for petty gains, and will not take advantage of the opportunity. He is good.

After Lin Susu poured a glass of water for Zhou Yulan, he neatly wrote down the quantity of Zhou Yulan's sweet potato flour in his notebook.

The book is Lin Susu's homework last semester. Half of it is written, and half of it is blank. People of this age don't throw away unfinished notebooks casually. Lin Susu originally kept it for scratch paper, but now he can use it to keep a count or something.

"Su Su, your grandma paid such a high price, she wouldn't work in vain? How about you talk to your grandma and ask her to lower the price? Sweet potatoes are not worth any money, in my opinion, sweet potatoes Many people in the village are willing to sell the powder for a dime or a catty." When Zhou Yulan saw Lin Susu's record, she also marked the price after the quantity, and couldn't help but say something.

Zhou Yulan was afraid that Wu Fengjiao would overcharge the price of sweet potato flour for the sake of face.

"Aunt Yulan, this jelly business can't be done for a few months. Grandma wants to make money for everyone. I think this is also good." Lin Susu explained Wu Fengjiao's thoughts to Zhou Yulan with a smile.

No matter how good Wu Fengjiao's jelly business is, people in the village who want to know will know it after a while.

The jelly snack is a seasonal snack. In the summer, I have a bowl of sweet and sour appetizer to eat chilly jelly in your mouth. Everyone likes it. When the weather is cold, this jelly will definitely not sell.

Wu Fengjiao is eager to make money, but she has not thought of this.

Lin Susu hasn't told Wu Fengjiao of his analysis yet, anyway, Wu Fengjiao's mood is beautiful these days! When it was really hard to sell, Wu Fengjiao understood it herself. Lin Susu didn't need to say anything. As long as the quantity of raw materials purchased was controlled, their business would not be able to lose money.

"Your grandma is a good one. Also, if Aunt Wu is unkind, she won't move over to live with Susu. Susu! In the future, you have to be filial to your grandma!" Zhou Yulan thought of Wu Feng Regarding Jiao's family, I really admire Wu Fengjiao.

Not everyone is determined to leave his own son at Wu Fengjiao's age to raise a granddaughter who is not related by blood.

"Well, Aunt Magnolia, my grandma is kind to me, I remember it! In the future, I will give my grandma the old age, so that grandma will have a peaceful and prosperous old age." Lin Susu's hand was tightly squeezed, and his eyes were tight. , Shining with hope.

"Okay, okay, Susu is ambitious." Zhou Yulan praised.

Lin Susu is grateful for Wu Fengjiao's care, and for the same reason, she will also be grateful for Zhou Yulan's care. Everyone likes people who are grateful, no one likes white-eyed wolves, Zhou Yulan is no exception. Lin Susu who knows how to be grateful, Zhou Yulan is also happy to help.

"By the way, Aunt Yulan, Xiao Qi didn't go to the water to play in the past few days, right?" Lin Susu reminded him of what he had said to Zhou Yulan the other day.

Lin Susu remembered that in his previous life, Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water and died this month. On a specific day, Lin Susu remembered not very real.

Since he was fortunate enough to be born again and had received so much kindness from Zhou Yulan, Lin Susu certainly couldn't let Wu Xiaoqi go to the same dead end in his previous life.

After Su Xiaoqiao’s first seven years, Lin Susu used Su Xiaoqiao’s dream to tell Zhou Yulan that Wu Xiaoqi was unknown when he encountered water. For the next six months, try to watch Wu Xiaoqi and don’t let him go to the water to play.

Tuomeng's excuse is actually a bit too much.

But Lin Susu really couldn't find another way. Said she was born again? This excuse is less reliable than "Su Xiao Giotto's Dream"!

Fortunately, although Zhou Yulan was dubious, she did.

During this time, Wu Xiaoqi has been detained at home by Zhou Yulan!

"Susu, you have time to come to play at home, Xiao Qi, this child, is used to being out in the wild, and I am awkward with me these days!" Zhou Yulan heard Lin Susu's question, frowning almost killed a fly Up.

In the countryside, children can't stay at home, and they run wildly outside every day. The fields, the ground, and the stream are all places where children love to play.