Chapter 56

In this life, Lin Susu is not a real child. The reason why a custom becomes a custom is because many people believe it.
Lin Susu must pay attention to what should be paid attention to. Otherwise, the captain's family hates her, which is not a good thing for Lin Susu.
"Susu, why can't you go? Haven't you been to my house? Didn't the two of us often take a nap together before? I haven't seen you have any problems with the bed?" Wu Xiaomin pouted, a little unhappy.
Lin Susu is Wu Xiaomin's best friend in Dahuang Village.
When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, she had a good relationship with Zhou Yulan, and she often played together with the children of two families.
Sometimes Su Xiaoqiao went to town and would leave Lin Susu at Zhou Yulan's house for a day and a half. But Zhou Yulan and Su Xiaoqiao are both more sophisticated people, and they don't allow their children to stay overnight in other people's homes.
"Xiao Min, it's not that I don't want to go, but..." Lin Susu had no choice but to point to the black gauze on his arm, indicating that he was still wearing filial piety!
"Ah? Can't you go?" Wu Xiaomin was a little dumbfounded.
"Xiaomin, I have heard from the women in the village that there is a funeral at home and you cannot stay overnight at someone else's house. Xiaomin, thank you for your kindness." Lin Susu had no choice but to use the words "I heard". To answer Wu Xiaomin's question.
Lin Susu knows Wu Xiaomin very well.
Wu Xiaomin is an enthusiastic person, and accordingly, Wu Xiaomin has a great temper. If Wu Xiaomin misunderstands Lin Susu's unwillingness to accept her kindness, Wu Xiaomin will turn her face.
Lin Susu told the truth, but Wu Xiaomin was a little bit ridiculous. I almost wronged my good sister, so I can't be so impulsive in the future.
After Wu Xiaomin finished eating the jelly in the bowl, he chatted with Lin Susu for a while before waving goodbye.
It's getting late, and Wu Xiaomin is afraid that her mother Zhou Yulan will be brought home soon. If Zhou Yulan pulls her ears home, Wu Xiaomin thinks it will affect her image in the eyes of the villagers in Dahuang Village.
The little girl has a good face.
Su family.
At this time, the chaos has become a pot of porridge.
The barefoot doctor Wu Zhengyi came and left.
Wu Zhengyi looked at Su Tianle’s symptoms and then asked him to find out that Su Tianle ate unheated leftovers at noon. He judged that Su Tianle’s stomach pain was caused by acute gastroenteritis caused by eating something bad, commonly known as dysentery.
After leaving a few packs of symptomatic medicine to Su Tianle, Wu Zhengyi left.
After Su Tianle took the medicine for half an hour, the symptoms still did not alleviate at all.
In rural areas, if you are sick, as long as you see a doctor and take medicine, you are generally resigned to fate. Or else, because of a small diarrhea, sent to the town to the county hospital? You can't afford that money even with that effort!
From the onset to the present, in two hours, Su Tianle has run to the toilet four or five times. What made Su Tianle collapse is that he also soiled two or three pairs of pants.
The economic conditions of the Su family are just ordinary in Dahuang Village. Su Tianle also had only four pairs of pants in total, and they changed them all the year round.
Zhou Aiqin had to wash Su Tianle's dirty pants quickly and put them on the air. Otherwise, Su Tianle would pull it again later, and there would be no more pants to change.
After sending Wu Zhengyi away, Zhou Aiqin not only felt distressed for the dollar he gave away, but also felt that he had nothing to do, and he was in a bad mood.
Zhou Aiqin was washing Su Tianle's dirty clothes at the well platform, while cursing Su Xiaoxia in his heart. What the hell is this damn girl's idea? She also said that she wouldn't hurt her body. If she knew she would just tell Su Tianle clearly, let Su Tianle pretend to be better.
For the money he is about to get, I believe Su Tianle will work with him. Zhou Aiqin thought.
Su Tianle didn't know that his feet were soft because of his diarrhea and diarrhea.
While lying in bed, Su Tianle tried hard to recall what he had eaten at noon. Apart from cold rice and pickles, there is nothing else at home for him?
In the previous few days, Su Tianle had also eaten cold rice several times. The weather was hot and the rice was not bad. After Su Tianle had a cold meal a few days ago, nothing happened. There is no reason to have diarrhea today? What's more, Su Tianle was fine after lunch. It was not until the afternoon when he returned home from work that he felt a stomachache.
No, before finishing work today, Xiaoxia ran to the field and gave him a pot of water.
At that time, Su Tianle was still very moved. He felt that his daughter had grown up and was sensible. Knowing that he was thirsty working in the fields, he specially brought him water.
Could it be that there is a problem with the pot of water? impossible? There is sugar in the water! Sweet.
Su Tianle was lying on the bed thinking about something, but did not realize that his son Su Xiaohui was already impatient.
Su Xiaohui's face was stinky. Knowing so many things at home today, Su Xiaohui will stay at his uncle's house and not come back.
Su Tianle's footsteps are vain. Every time he goes to the toilet, Su Xiaohui has to support him. Once or twice, Su Xiaohui could pinch his nose and endure it. The more times, Su Xiaohui gradually became impatient.
"Mom, I'm going out for a trip. I have an appointment with my classmates. There will be activities tonight." Su Xiaohui looked at the darkening sky and flung his hand out.
There is activity or something, but Su Xiaohui's excuse. Su Xiaohui didn't want to stay at home and serve Su Tianle. This is shit and urine, and Su Xiaohui feels sick that he can't even eat dinner.
Su Xiaohui plans to go to his uncle's house and squeeze for one night. Otherwise, let him smell the smell all night, and he will go crazy. Besides, Su Xiaohui thinks he is right, Zhou Tieniu, the eldest son of the second uncle's family, is not Su Xiaohui's classmate!
"Xiaohui, Xiaohui~! Go to your uncle's house to see if your sister is there, and tell her to come back quickly~!" Zhou Aiqin ran to the door and yelled a few times.
Su Xiaohui left without looking back.
Call Su Xiaoxia back? Such a big person, don't you have long legs? When it gets dark, I don’t know how to go home, so I want him to shout? Want to be beautiful!
Zhou Aiqin watched her son walk away blankly, but didn't see him turning around to say a word, so angry that she turned around and went back to the yard.
These one by one, they kept going, and she was mad at her!
Zhou Aiqin glared in the direction of the kitchen, as if venting his anger, and banged his steps.
Wu Fengjiao went into the kitchen after Wu Zhengyi left. The sky gradually darkened, and Su Tianle showed no signs of getting better. No matter how much Wu Fengjiao was, she couldn't bear to just leave her son alone.
There are a few people in the family, but the two of them can't count on it. Zhou Aiqin is busy washing clothes and waiting for the animals in the family. If Wu Fengjiao does not help, Su Tianle will not know if he can drink a sip of water for a while.
Raising a child is one hundred years old, and has a long worry about ninety-nine. It's the same with Wu Fengjiao. Su Tianle is always healthy. This illness, Wu Fengjiao, who is a mother, is tugging with his heart, and it's unspeakable.
At this time, Wu Fengjiao once again remembered the idea of ​​bringing Lin Susu home to live.