Chapter 170

Since he can't change the ending, why bother to put himself in danger?

However, the fear in his heart caused He Zhuzi's tears to continuously flow out.

"Zhu Zi, why are you crying? Get up!" Upon seeing this, Zhou Aiguo quickly pulled He Zhu Zi from the ground.

"Patriotic, Xiaoqi is dead, ho ho ho~!" He Zhuzi raised his tearful eyes and glanced at Zhou Aiguo, crying.

"So what?" Zhou Aiguo gave He Zhuzi a white look.

Zhou Aiguo discovered for the first time that He Zhuzi was so courageous.

Fortunately, he didn't tell He Zhuzi that the electric fish tool was stolen. Otherwise, He Zhuzi would definitely not dare to interfere with fish selling.

"How is it? Patriot, you still ask me how? That's Wu Xiaoqi!" He Zhuzi wiped a tear and said with a weeping face: "Patriotic, Wu Youcheng covered the sky with one hand in the village, even if he lifted a finger, he could still help us The two were crushed to death. Wu Xiaoqi is dead, and Wu Youcheng will definitely let us bury his son with him. What should we do! Ah?"

With the last "ah" word, He Zhuzi used an uplifting tone. Obviously, He Zhuzi was already very scared by this accident.

"We didn't kill people on purpose? No matter how powerful is Wu Youcheng, he has clairvoyance?" Zhou Aiguo hinted.

He Zhuzi didn't understand Zhou Aiguo's words. He Zhuzi's eyes swept across the sparkling water, hoping to see Wu Xiaoqi's trace. Unfortunately, there is nothing but water in the water.

Time passed by, and after He Zhuzi stared at the water for a few minutes, he finally confessed his fate. Wu Xiaoqi was really gone, and sank to the bottom in front of his eyes.

"Huh~!" He Zhuzi wiped away his tears and exhaled for a long time. He asked, "Patriotic, you fell on purpose just now? You hit the power switch when you hit it, didn't you?"

"What nonsense are you talking about the pillar? I'm so full? How come I wrestle deliberately? It's just a kid, does I want to use him to drag you into the water? Why do you say that I did it on purpose? Did you see it?" Zhou Aiguo I was angry, and asked He Zhu repeatedly.

He Zhuzi was silent.

It is impossible for He Zhuzi not to blame Zhou Aiguo in his heart. If Zhou Aiguo hadn't deliberately thrown Wu Xiaoqi into the water, he would not have stretched out the long pole in his hand to save people.

Before saving people, He Zhuzi clearly confirmed that the electric switch was turned off. It was the accident that was hit by Zhou Aiguo.

But for this matter, He Zhuzi couldn't blame Zhou Aiguo. Blame him for being too careless, even if he took the net bag in Zhou Aiguo's hand to rescue Wu Xiaoqi! Why did he lose his head, thinking that the "stun gun" without the switch must be safe?

Now that something goes wrong, even if he says Zhou Aiguo is doing a ghost, who will believe it?

Thinking of this, He Zhuzi said in a dumb voice: "Patriotic, things are already like this, and it's boring to say anything else. This is my fault. I shouldn't use an "stun gun" to get Wu Xiaoqi to catch. But things are not. It’s already happened. I’m not guilty of catching both of us. I will go to Wu Youcheng’s family to surrender and go to jail for beating, scolding and going to jail. I admit it. It’s just... my wife and children at home, please trouble you Take care of me one or two in the future."

He Zhuzi confessed his last words, making Zhou Aiguo almost laugh.

He Zhuzi is so stupid! Still losing life? He did not say that he did not say, the ghost knew that Wu Xiaoqi died in front of them today?

However, Zhou Aiguo would definitely not speak like this. He patted He Zhuzi on the shoulder and said, "Zhuzi, what nonsense are you talking about? What kind of friendship is there between our brothers? I will let you fight crime?"

"Ah? Are you going to confess your guilt?" He Zhuzi was a little surprised.

"Acknowledge a fart! You listen to me about this." Zhou Aiguo leaned into He Zhuzi's ear and whispered, "Didn't the boy say he slipped out to play alone? There are only you and me here, let's The two said that they hadn’t seen him before, so it’s over?"

"This...this is also OK?" He Zhuzi hesitated.

I have to say that Zhou Aiguo's proposal moved He Zhuzi's heart.

When nothing happens, it is the best. Neither he nor Zhou Aiguo need to be held responsible. Anyway, Wu Xiaoqi is dead, and the dead can't speak. Wu Youcheng still knows how Wu Xiaoqi failed?

However, after this incident, Zhou Aiguo even held his own handle in his hand. But I'm not afraid. Zhou Aiguo can't get rid of suspicion about this matter. Forgive me that he won't talk nonsense in front of others.

He Zhuzi nodded when he thought of this.

Seeing He Zhuzi nodded, Zhou Aiguo was relieved.

Zhou Aiguo was afraid that He Zhuzi was too real. Regarding Wu Xiaoqi, He Zhuzi really went to Wu Youcheng's family to "confess his guilt", and he might be pulled out in the end. It's not as good as it is now, both of them concealed it to death. No matter how great Wu Youcheng was, he would never know how his son died.

Captain? What about the captain? Wu Youcheng, who is majestic and imposing, is just a top account now!

Zhou Aiguo sneered in her heart.

By the side of the deep pool, Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi were calculating separately, but Lin Susu was about to explode in the space.

Lin Susu was worried about Wu Xiaoqi, her "white mist" had been hovering over the deep pool.

Seeing Zhou Aiguo deliberately hit the switch to make Wu Xiaoqi get an electric shock, Lin Susu turned anxiously. Suddenly, Lin Susu thought of a way.

Although Lin Susu's space cannot be planted, Lin Susu can teleport to a certain range where she wants to go.

I just don't know if she can use her space in the water, but Lin Susu can't care about that much. Regardless of whether or not Wu Xiaoqi can be saved, Lin Susu will try.

When Wu Xiaoqi's body sank into the water, Lin Susu entered the space in a flash of thought, and after another flash of thought, Lin Susu had appeared in the water below Wu Xiaoqi's body.

The cold water soaked Lin Susu's clothes, Lin Susu shook his spirits, and quickly opened his eyes. Seeing Wu Xiaoqi close in front of him, Lin Susu grabbed Wu Xiaoqi's arm and muttered in his heart: "Back to space."

Lin Susu felt unspeakable joy when he saw the barren yellow land. Her waste space is not waste, at least, Wu Xiaoqi was saved.

Just now, Lin Susu was very afraid that her space would exclude Wu Xiaoqi from the outside. Fortunately, she came in!

Wu Xiaoqi was wet all over, her eyes closed tightly, and she was already in a coma. If it weren't for the slight ups and downs in his chest, Lin Susu would almost feel scared.

Lin Susu's first aid knowledge was seen from the book in her previous life. She hadn't operated it once. If Wu Xiaoqi had no breathing, Lin Susu didn't know if she had the ability to rescue people.

Recalling the drowning first aid knowledge in his mind, Lin Susu hurriedly sat on the ground, let Wu Xiaoqi lie on his knees and control the water for him.

Wu Xiaoqi didn't drown for a long time and didn't drink a few sips of water. After Lin Susu took a few shots, the water in Wu Xiaoqi's belly came out.