Chapter 72

After Tang Yunshan arrived in Xiatian Village, he realized that farming was so hard.
T

he educated youth who went to the countryside a few years earlier than Tang Yunshan, like the villagers, worked hard in the fields all year round, and after the autumn harvest, the food that was divided might not be enough to fill their stomachs.
Among the educated youths, some who had just arrived did not obey the discipline. Xiao Changqing, the village party secretary, directly asked the production team leader to arrange for them the bitter, tiring and dirty work of picking up dung. After a few days, the educated youth who stabbed their heads could only obediently listen to Xiao Changqing's instructions.
Seeing a pile of real "cases", Tang Yunshan's mind started to move.
Tang Yunshan must not be able to do farm work. According to his performance in the few days when he first went to Xiatian Village, when the autumn harvest, Tang Yunshan didn't know whether he would be able to feed himself with the food distributed to him.
Tang Yunshan set his sights on Xiao Moli, the daughter of the village party secretary. Xiao Moli has big eyebrows and big eyes, and has been in junior high school for two years.
Xiao Moli's bright appearance is not the type that Tang Yunshan likes, but Xiao Moli is the most outstanding among the girls in Xiatian Village.
Although Tang Yunshan didn't like Xiao Moli, Tang Yunshan launched a fierce pursuit of Xiao Moli for Xiao Changqing behind Xiao Moli.
Tang Yunshan is from the city of Kyoto. He is tall and tall, with a handsome appearance. He is also an educated youth who goes to the countryside with a sense of bookishness.
Xiao Moli fell in love with Tang Yunshan, and despite the opposition of her parents, she married Tang Yunshan.
When the return to the city policy came down, Tang Mingfeng was already six years old.
In order to return to the city, Tang Yunshan coaxed Xiao Moli to go through the divorce procedures with him. At that time, Tang Yunshan deceived Xiao Moli, as long as he had a firm foothold in the city, he would take Xiao Moli and her son to the city to reunite.
Xiao Moli was swept around by Tang Yunshan, but Xiao Changqing didn't believe Tang Mingfeng's promise, so he insisted on not affixing the official seal to the proof of Tang Mingfeng's relocation.
Xiao Moli was forced to die, but Xiao Changqing had no choice but to let Tang Mingfeng go. However, at Xiao Changqing's insistence, Tang Mingfeng returned to the city with Tang Yunshan.
After Tang Yunshan returned to Kyoto, he soon entered a large state-owned factory for sales with Tang Zhihao's help.
Back at Tangyun Mountain in Kyoto City, as long as I think of my eight years of going to the countryside, I feel full of humiliation in my heart.
Think of him as a dignified college graduate. In that remote village, in order to survive, he married Xiao Moli, who had never graduated from junior high school, as his wife? If it were replaced by a village girl like Xiao Moli, Tang Yunshan would definitely not take another look.
The girls in Kyoto City are all beautiful and charming, and they are no less than the sky and the underground compared to Xiao Moli, who is full of air.
Especially Xiao Moli's father, Xiao Changqing, was a nightmare in Tang Yunshan's eight years. In those eight years, Tang Yunshan often bowed in front of Xiao Changqing in order to please Xiao Changqing. Tang Yunshan hated Xiao Moli for all this.
To say that the only thing Xiao Moli satisfied Tang Yunshan was to give him a smart and lovely son.
However, the son was already by his side anyway, and Xiao Moli, a girl, Tang Yunshan didn't want to think of it anymore.
In this year and month, there is a moat between the urban and rural hukou.
Tang Mingfeng's registered permanent residence was because Tang Yunshan and Xiao Moli were divorced, so that they could fall under the name of Tang Yunshan. If Xiao Moli enters the city, there is no way to change to a city registered permanent residence. Tang Yunshan didn't want to be ridiculed by his acquaintances that he had married a rural daughter-in-law, so he naturally threw Xiao Moli behind his head.
Besides, Xiao Moli has been married to Tang Yunshan for eight years. In order to make Tang Yunshan's life more comfortable, Xiao Moli has never used Tang Mingfeng's help for family matters. Xiao Moli is also working hard to earn centimeters in the production team.
Women work too much, and old people are quick. When Tang Yunshan and Xiao Moli divorced, Xiao Moli had long lost the beauty of her youth. Standing with Tang Yunshan, people who didn't know each other thought that their husband and wife were a sibling.
Tang Yunshan disliked Xiao Moli. He had no choice but to "make do".
After Tang Yunshan returned to the city, he would definitely not want to remarry Xiao Moli again. He would rather take his son and slowly choose his future partner.
Tang Yunshan is a good man and has a good job. Although Tang Mingfeng has a son, Tang Mingfeng, who is attracted to Tang Yunshan, there are quite a few women.
Tang Yunshan has been picky and picky for a few years, and only married Chen Qiuye three years ago.
Xiao Moli has always believed Tang Yunshan's words, and she has been waiting for Tang Yunshan to return to Xiatian Village to pick her up back to Kyoto City, where the family will be reunited.
Before Tang Yunshan remarried, he made a special call to get angry with Xiao Changqing.
Xiao Changqing was so angry that he threw the phone away. After returning home, Xiao Changqing was not angry, and called his daughter Xiao Moli to the house and yelled at him.
Tang Yunshan's remarriage made Xiao Moli a joke in the village. In the past, how much these people admired Xiao Moli, at this time, how much they despised Xiao Moli. Some people also specifically said in front of Xiao Moli that a sparrow is a sparrow, and it won't change into a phoenix when flying on a branch, but will only be shaken off the ground by the phoenix tree.
Xiao Moli couldn't stand the pointers of outsiders and was crazy.
When Tang Mingfeng followed Tang Yunshan to Kyoto City, he was just over six years old. In order not to get involved with Xiao Moli anymore, Tang Yunshan had everything about Xiao Moli disappear without a trace, including the clothes and shoes that Xiao Moli made for Tang Yunshan and Tang Mingfeng father and son. After returning to the city, Tang Yunshan immediately bought new clothes and shoes, and threw those made by Xiao Moli into the trash can.
Not only that, Tang Yunshan also guarded strictly, there was something about Xiao Moli at home, and he didn't even leave a piece of paper. Tang Mingfeng didn't know the address of Xiao Moli's home.
Tang Mingfeng couldn't start even if he wanted to find his mother.
However, Tang Mingfeng believed that with his little uncle's ability, he would surely be able to find out his mother's whereabouts quickly.
During the two days of running away from home, Tang Mingfeng had already thought very clearly.
Since Tang Yunshan remarried, he has not been the father who loved him before. As the saying goes, it is better to have an official father than a beggar. Tang Mingfeng would rather go to eat chaffy vegetables with his mother than his father Tang Yunshan who "changed his heart".
A few months later, another child will be born in Tang Yunshan. At that time, stepmother Chen Qiuye might have a more vicious way to deal with him!
Forget it, he can't offend that vicious stepmother, can't he just stay away?
When he grows up, hum! Find Tang Yunshan again.
"Mingfeng, your mother has already remarried. She...has forgotten you." Although Tang Zhihao didn't want to talk about it, since Tang Mingfeng had the idea of ​​looking for Xiao Moli, Tang Zhihao definitely couldn't hide it from him. .
After being mad for more than a year, Xiao Moli suddenly became sober one day.
However, after waking up, Xiao Moli had forgotten Tang Yunshan and that she also had a son named "Tang Mingfeng".

Eighty Cannon Fodder Turns Over  1-199जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें