Chapter 120

Tang Mingfeng lived in Xiatian Village until he was seven years old.

The children in the village, besides helping the adults in the family to do something within their capacity, are to follow their friends all over the village to be naughty.

I was taken by an adult to Liuhe Town for a fair, and in front of my friends, I had a lot of face.

Tang Mingfeng is the same.

Xiao Moli and his wife can take Tang Mingfeng to the town for the fair, which is the happiest thing for Tang Mingfeng.

There are many people and things in the market.

Even if he didn't buy anything, just looking at the lively scene at the market would be enough for Tang Mingfeng to be happy.

Xiao Moli is a careful mother.

Every time she brought Tang Mingfeng to the fair, Xiao Moli would take Tang Mingfeng to the store to eat a bowl of wonton, no matter how tight she was.

In the past few years, what Tang Mingfeng missed most was the Yunton in Liuhe Town, except for Xiao Moli's warmth.

"Lin Susu, thank you for your help today. May I ask you to eat wonton?" Tang Mingfeng pointed to the snack bar on the roadside and said to Lin Susu.

Lin Susu nodded.

This morning, Lin Susu was selling jelly and ran to the police station, smelling the smell of meat from the wonton pan and the scent of green onions, Lin Susu was really hungry.

Sometimes, it is also polite to accept the kindness of others appropriately.

Lin Susu helped Tang Mingfeng. If he didn't accept Tang Mingfeng's "wonton appreciation gift", maybe Tang Mingfeng still had a headache. Thank you Lin Susu. It would be even more troublesome.

When eating wantan, Tang Mingfeng was a little silent. He chewed slowly, as if tasting a rare delicacy.

Lin Susu saw Tang Mingfeng eating while wiping tears from the corners of his eyes with sharp eyes.

Lin Susu said nothing.

Lin Susu saw that Tang Mingfeng should have thought of something sad. However, Lin Susu is not a gossip. Tang Mingfeng didn't say anything, and Lin Susu didn't ask.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back, I made you laugh." Tang Mingfeng sniffed when he wiped his tears again, and said to Lin Susu.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone can't control themselves." Lin Susu shook his head.

In the previous life, after Su Xiaoqiao's death, Lin Susu was sad for more than half a year. Lin Susu has a deep understanding of things like being unable to control his tears.

Lin Susu's quietness gave Tang Mingfeng the desire and hope to talk.

"I...My dad is an educated youth who went to the countryside. Six years ago, my parents divorced and I went to Kyoto with my dad. Today, I came back to look for my mother. But... ·But my mother..." Tang Mingfeng said here, pointing his head with a finger, and then said: "My mother was sick a few years ago, she forgot my dad, and also forgot to pay for it in the world. There is a son like me. Today, I stood in front of her, she did not recognize me..."

Having said that, Tang Mingfeng sniffed.

"Here." Lin Susu took out his flowered handkerchief from his trouser pocket and handed it to Tang Mingfeng.

No wonder this child can cry so much when he eats a bowl of wonton. It is really sad to have a mother who can't recognize it.

Tang Mingfeng took Lin Susu's handkerchief and wiped it on his face.

After wiping, Tang Mingfeng wanted to return the handkerchief to Lin Susu. Looking down at the shiny piece of handkerchief, he was stunned.

Lin Susu didn't care. There were tears and snot on the handkerchief, even if Tang Mingfeng returned it to her, Lin Susu would not want it.

Tang Mingfeng embarrassedly stuffed the silk into his pocket. When planning to go to the supply and marketing building later, buy a new one and return it to Lin Susu.

Tang Mingfeng felt better when he said what was in his heart.

Lin Susu didn't comfort people very much. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "Brother Tang, although your mother has forgotten you temporarily, maybe, after a while, she will recover from illness and remember you again? "

"I... Forget it, she'd better not restore her memory. My dad is a bad person, and my mother hates him." Tang Mingfeng said this, feeling full of dismay.

It is really a shame for a fourteen-year-old to admit that his father is a bad person.

However, Tang Mingfeng couldn't care much anymore. Since seeing Xiao Moli, Tang Mingfeng's mood is really bad. Fortunately, Tu Ergou's theft of money was buffered for a while, or else, at this time, Tang Mingfeng might be hiding in an empty place and crying!

"Oh~! My dad is also a bad person, my mom died, just after the first seven. Fortunately, my mom should not know the true face of my dad." As he said, Lin Susu also had the desire and hope to talk.

Tang Mingfeng is not a local. After the two of them separated today, there might be no chance to meet again in this life. It is best to deal with such familiar strangers. Even if you have vomited, don't worry about seeing embarrassment in the future.

of course! Lin Susu would definitely not tell key secrets, such as space and white mist.

"Ah? Then... Then you have to follow your dad too?" Tang Mingfeng asked in surprise.

"No, I'm alone." Lin Susu thought for a while, then said: "Follow my grandmother."

"Yes, it’s better to live with an unconscionable dad! I don’t live with my dad either. I will live with my little uncle in the future. My little uncle treats me very well, and he is also very good. Great." Tang Mingfeng couldn't stop talking about his family affairs.

Lin Susu and Tang Mingfeng ate a bowl of wonton for half an hour, and the proprietress of the snack bar often looked at them.

When the lady boss of the snack bar pretended to be inadvertent again, she swayed over to listen to the chat between them. Lin Susu stood up and said, "Okay, Brother Tang, it's nice to meet you today, I'm leaving, goodbye."

"Hey~! Wait a minute." Tang Mingfeng was talking about the rise. He even said that he was wrongly "poisoned" by his stepmother, but Lin Susu didn't expect Lin Susu to leave.

Tang Mingfeng took out 40 cents from his pocket, and after paying the wonton fee, he quickened his pace and caught up with Lin Susu.

"Lin Susu, why are you going? I'll accompany you." After Tang Mingfeng and Lin Susu talked about their concerns, they already regarded Lin Susu as his friend.

When he first saw Lin Susu, Tang Mingfeng felt that Lin Susu had an indescribable sense of familiarity. Lin Susu’s voice, Lin Susu’s silver bracelet, Lin Susu’s big watery eyes...

Unfortunately, no matter how Tang Mingfeng recalled, he did not find Lin Susu's shadow in his memory.

At this moment, after having dinner with Lin Susu and chatting for half an hour, Tang Mingfeng's familiarity with Lin Susu became stronger.

Tang Mingfeng decided that before Lin Susu went home, he would follow Lin Susu. Maybe... he stayed with Lin Susu for a long time and he could find the answer?

"No need, I have something to do, so please take care of you!" Lin Susu refused. She is going to do a major event now, and it is not convenient for Tang Mingfeng to follow.