Chapter 68

"What? Zhou Aiqin went to be a thief? Sixth aunt, such a woman, why do you bring her back to the clan to deal with? No way, no way, the reputation of our Zhou family can't be dragged down by a married girl. I let Aihua Drive her back to Su's house." Zhou Qingsong was anxious when she heard it.

There is a thief embryo in the clan, and the whole clan has no face! Especially Zhou Qingsong, a good-faced person, couldn't bear it for a moment. The Su family's daughter-in-law, the Su family will discipline themselves.

"Qingsong! Don't worry, first listen to me." Grandma Zhou stretched out her hand to stop Zhou Qingsong who wanted to go out, and then said: "This is not only done by Zhou Aiqin, but Zhou Aiguo also has a share. If I hadn't fooled me tonight, would the reputation of our Zhou family be good?"

Zhou Qingsong stood in place for a long while before trying to understand what Grandma Zhou meant.

"Oh my god~! Aihua, Zhou Aihua!" Zhou Qingsong let go of his voice and roared.

"Qingsong, what do you want to do?" Grandma Zhou was startled when she saw the blue veins on her forehead that Zhou Qingsong shouted.

"Sixth aunt, I can't just leave it alone. At any rate, I have to let Zhou Fugui come over to let him know what kind of descendants he has. Zhou Fugui, the bastard, what kind of children he raised~!" Zhou Qing thumped his chest and feet with relief.

Zhou Qingsong has been the patriarch for 20 years and the elder of the patriarch for another 20 years. To make the entire Zhou family prosperous, the notion of being a rapist has long been firmly engraved in his heart.

Suddenly, I heard Grandma Zhou say that there were two "thief" clansmen under his nose. How could Zhou Qingsong's heart not be anxious?

In this era, although there is no "sit down". But in the countryside, recruiting troops, factories, etc., all need a clean family! After being disturbed by the Zhou Aiguo brothers and sisters, what else could they have for the next generation of the Zhou family?

"Qingsong, let's do this for the first time! You are asking Aihua to call Zhou Fugui now, instead of letting the villagers guess by Tim? Even if you feel uncomfortable, you can ask Zhou Fugui to come over and reprimand you for a while. "Grandma Zhou saw Zhou Qingsong's impatience and persuaded her.

Zhou Qingsong thought for a while, and felt that this was true. He was angry now, and he was refreshed for a while, and the affairs of the Zhou Aiguo brother and sister tonight can't be covered. The troubles are endless!

"Grandpa, are you looking for me?" Zhou Aihua just closed the gate of the ancestral hall, and ran over when he heard Zhou Qingsong's shouting.

"Aihua, it's okay... No, there is something, you go to the entrance of the village, please come over there, I have something to look for him." Zhou Qingsong felt a little overwhelmed, and felt that I should look for Wu Youcheng to find out. Message, you can rest assured.

"Good grandpa." Zhou Aihua hurried to do something.

After Zhou Aihua left, people came to Zhou Qingsong's house one after another to report the follow-up of the "Zhou Aiqin Incident". There are many people in the Zhou family, and they habitually talk to Zhou Qingsong about what happened in the village.

When Zhou Qingsong and Zhou Taipo heard from several clansmen, Wu Youcheng suspected that the man who broke into Lin's house with a knife was Zhou Aiqin, and when he took someone in the alley to look for a "weapons", his faces went dark.