Chapter 21 Catch the fish

"What nonsense are you talking about? Why would I go into the deep pool to catch fish?" Seeing Zhou Aiqin's reaction so strongly, Zhou Aiguo quickly defended.
"Really?" Zhou Aiqin's eyes couldn't help looking at Zhou Aiguo's left hand.
Zhou Aiguo has a habit, as long as he lied, his left little finger would tilt up subconsciously.
"I didn't get into the water, I just used a fishing rod on the shore." Zhou Aiguo was afraid that Zhou Aiqin would not believe it, and added: "He Dazhu asked me to help get a fishing rod. After he caught the fish, he invited me to his house to eat. A meal."
Zhou Aiqin could see clearly. When Zhou Aiguo said this, his left pinky was upturned.
Zhou Aiqin's heart sank.
The natal brothers are Zhou Aiqin's "reliance"! But there must be no accident.
Thinking of this, Zhou Aiqin said anxiously: "Brother, you can't go into the water to catch fish! The place in the deep pool is evil! Don't you forget? Twenty years ago, Uncle Xiangle... "
"It's alright, don't mention Wu Xiangle's unlucky one, your eldest brother, I'm lucky!" Zhou Aiguo said unhappily.
Wu Xiangle, the former captain of Dahuang Village, took people to the deep pool to catch fish twenty years ago and drowned in the deep pool.
The current captain Wu Youcheng is Wu Xiangle's eldest son. After Wu Xiangle's death, Wu Youcheng made three orders and five applications, not allowing the villagers in the great barren mountain to go to the deep pool to catch fish. Otherwise, it will be dealt with as the crime of stealing collective property.
When Zhou Aiguo saw Zhou Aiqin yelling not to catch fish, his face went black.
Fortunately, only their family lived in this col. If someone knew that he and He Zhuzi had "stole" the fish from the deep pool, it would be strange if they weren't caught by the militia.
Seeing Zhou Aiguo's face turned down, Zhou Aiqin didn't dare to continue squeaking, so she told Zhou Aiguo about her plan: "Big brother, I'm planning to make a good house for you and your second brother! Then, you Live in the bright blue brick house, and the good days are yet to come, so don’t be dazzled by a few fish fans."
"Blue brick house? Lin family?" Sure enough, Zhou Aiguo's attention was attracted by the blue brick house. Zhou Aiqin's subsequent admonition was directly ignored by Zhou Aiguo.
In the entire village of Dahuang Village, only Lin Susu's house has a blue brick house. Even the house of Captain Wu Youtian is just adobe walls, and the roof is covered with tiles. Compared with the blue brick house of Lin Susu's house, it was a grade lower.
"Yeah! Isn't Su Xiaoqiao a good girl to my dead old woman! Now she is dead, leaving a ten-year-old girl behind. Will she live on my Su family in the future? Don't worry, brother, I will definitely find a way to do it. I got the house for you. Iron Hammer and Copper Hammer and their brothers have grown up, and they don’t have a place to live at home. What do you say about your daughter-in-law in the future?" Zhou Aiqin was really heartbroken to her family, so she directly said her plan. come out.
Hearing Zhou Aiqin talk about his two sons, Zhou Aiguo's last little drink has already flown away.
Yup! The hammer is eighteen this year, and the bronze hammer is sixteen. In the countryside, the 18-year-old boy should have said kiss. It's because the family is so poor that there is no place to live, and the hammer is so big that no matchmaker has come to the house yet!
When the copper hammer was eighteen, the hammer was twenty. This marriage can’t be delayed. Zhou Aiguo’s two younger brothers were dragged on until they reached their thirties. The family was so poor that even a widow could not be mentioned.
The Lin family's house is ready-made. With those six big blue brick houses, the two sons of the family are afraid that they won't be able to marry a daughter-in-law? You really need to make money to build a house by catching fish, but I don’t know when and how long it will be!
Thinking of this, Zhou Aiguo asked eagerly: "Sister, how do you do it? Ask your mother-in-law to ask the girl of the Lin family to let us live in? Is she willing? When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, your mother-in-law was caring to her. , Better than the children and grandchildren of the family!"
"Oh! That's right! The old lady didn't know what medicine she was taking wrong, and she refused to open her mouth. Isn't that? I'm not doing anything, so I wanted to go home and ask my dad for an idea!" Having said that, Zhou Aiqin didn't hide it anymore, and told Zhou Aiguo about the "clash" he had just gone to Lin Susu's house with Wu Fengjiao.
"Little girl, your mother-in-law is unwilling to do this. It's really difficult." Zhou Aiguo frowned after hearing Zhou Aiqin's words.
"Brother, you wait for Dad to come back and tell him about this. His old man has a lot of knowledge and can definitely think of a good way. I won't delay, and I have to go home and cook for Xiaohui Xiaoxia!" Zhou Aiqin Seeing that the words have been brought, I don't want to stay anymore.
There are still a lot of housework at home waiting for her to go back to do, Zhou Aiqin feels annoyed to think about it.
"Okay, you take the time to come back tomorrow to see if Dad has anything to say." Zhou Aiguo actually had an idea in his heart, but he didn't say it.
Women have long hair and short knowledge. Zhou Aiguo is afraid that Zhou Aiqin will be shocked after hearing his plan and ruin his major event.
After Zhou Aiqin left, Zhou Aiguo hummed a small tune and walked to He Zhuzi's house.
Zhou Aiguo had a meal at He Zhuzi's house at noon, and felt that the bottled liquor He Zhuzi brought back from the town was really good.
Anyway, there is no food at home tonight, so he might as well go to He Zhuzi's house to have a meal, and discuss with He Zhuzi by the way, how they should "divide the spoils" after catching the fish.
This morning, Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi went to the deep pool together. They didn't go fishing, but took a stun gun and poked the fish.
There are so many fish in the deep pool that no one dared to fish in the deserted village. Zhou Aiguo felt it was a pity. Can't enter the water? Can't he stand on the shore and "poke" a few fish with a stun gun?
The stun gun was "obtained" by Zhou Aiguo from the town.
He Zhuzi thought of the idea. To be precise, He Zhuzi's brother-in-law Liu Jiansheng thought about it.
He Zhuzi's younger sister He Shuilian, her husband's family is from Liuhe Town.
He Zhuzi's brother-in-law Liu Jiansheng is a teacher and college student. Liu Jiansheng has a temperament, and I don't know if he has read too much, and his mind is a bit rigid. Usually everyone talks about bragging, Liu Jiansheng also likes to be truthful and analyze things from a scientific point of view.
The place in Dahuang Village was really remote when the road leading to the town was not repaired a few years ago.
But such a remote village is blessed, not only is it backed by a few lush green hills, but there is also a small stream flowing through the entrance of the village.
The water in the creek is made up of spring water from several mountains. The amount of water is not large, but it does not dry all the year round. The water used by the people in Dahuang Village is taken from the water in the creek.
This creek is called Peach Blossom Creek. From the direction of Dahuang Mountain, it flows to Dahuang Village. Then it flows towards Liuhe Town and merges into Qingshui River.
The section of the river that Taohuaxi flows through in Dahuang Village is only about two meters wide. The stream is not deep. When an adult stands down, the deepest place is no more than the knee.