Chapter 180

Wu Fengjiao is busy! It's getting late, and there are more pedestrians on the street.

After being so disturbed by Zhou Aiqin, Wu Fengjiao's stall hasn't opened yet!

Seeing Zhou Aiqin finally died down, Qu Dajun smashed his mouth and felt that he urgently needed a bowl of Wu Fengjiao's jelly to wash away the smell of "dark cuisine" in his mouth.

"Aunt Wu, quickly bring me a bowl of jelly, it's almost time for work!" Qu Dajun shouted.

"Yeah yeah, Aunt Wu, I also come to a bowl of jelly to wash my mouth, hehehe." He Lijiao also said mischievously.

"Okay, okay. Everyone, wait a minute, and it will be fine soon." Wu Fengjiao saw Zhou Aiqin kneeling on the ground and remained silent, and was too lazy to pay attention to this unfilial daughter-in-law. Gu Zi opened the lid of the basket and started business.

Zhou Aiqin was frightened and frightened. She wanted to splash, but she felt that her face was sore, and her knees were sore. What frightened Zhou Aiqin the most was that her mouth could not be opened. As long as she tried hard, her two lips were like It's a tearing pain.

Wu Fengjiao's business opened lively.

For a while, the sweet and sour sauce filled the air, and many people couldn't help but swallow.

Qu Dajun finished a bowl of jelly with a few bites before he felt that his taste buds had finally returned to normal.

"Come on, Aunt Wu, collect the money." Qu Dajun handed the money to Wu Fengjiao.

"No need! Dajun, today this jelly is free of money. I will pay you all for my daughter-in-law." Wu Fengjiao refused to accept the money. To put it bluntly, today everyone will buy Zhou Aiqin's jelly, all in the name of Wu Fengjiao.

Just now Wu Fengjiao saw it too. The five or six people who bought Zhou Aiqin’s jelly had hardly moved the jelly in the bowl.

Everyone wasted money, Wu Fengjiao felt sorry.

"Aunt Wu, one thing belongs to the same thing. We were angry just now, not to spend money, but to be deceived." Qu Dajun firmly disagreed. A dime is nothing to them who have jobs. But for Wu Fengjiao, every penny is her sweat.

"Military, really don't need it. You like the jelly from Auntie's house, Auntie is very happy." Wu Fengjiao shrugged off.

"Su Su, take it, my uncle is almost late for work." Qu Dajun saw Wu Fengjiao insisting not to charge money, so he hurriedly stuffed the money into Lin Susu's hands and ran away.

Upon seeing this, He Lijiao followed Qu Dajun to follow suit.

Lin Susu was originally controlling the "White Mist", but when Qu Dajun and the others interrupted him, the "White Mist" in his mind was recovered.

As soon as Lin Susu relaxed here, Zhou Aiqin realized that her mouth was finally able to move.

Zhou Aiqin quickly got up from the ground, picked up the basket, and left the entrance of the supply and marketing agency building.

Su Xiaoxia followed silently.

After walking a certain distance, Zhou Aiqin stretched out her hand, pinched Su Xiaoxia beside her, and cursed: "You are a dead girl, you are for nothing. My wife suffered just now, why don't you know what to say for her?"

Su Xiaoxia lowered her head and said nothing, but her eyes burst with resentment.

It was Zhou Aiqin's idea to come to town to sell jelly. When Wu Fengjiao went home that day, although Zhou Aiqin was dissatisfied, after hearing Wu Fengjiao and Su Xiaoxia's small talk, she remembered Wu Fengjiao selling jelly to buy such an expensive ointment, and was moved.

Su Xiaoxia is annoyed!

When setting up the stall, Su Xiaoxia proposed to go to the entrance of the hospital, and the flow of people at the entrance of the hospital was not small. Zhou Aiqin didn't listen, and was hit by Wu Fengjiao at this moment. After suffering a loss, she blamed Su Xiaoxia again, and Su Xiaoxia was full of dissatisfaction.

"Xiaoxia, do you think the status of the "martyr" that the old Wang said is very useful, or... let's let the old lady take Lin Susu's broom star to live in our house? In that case, let's The family has become a "martyr", right?" Zhou Aiqin thought for a while and asked again.

"I don't know either." Su Xiaoxia finally spoke.

Su Xiaoxia knew that next, her mother would definitely tell her to ask her classmates in the town.

"Don't you know you wouldn't go to a classmate's house in town to inquire about it?" Sure enough, Zhou Aiqin said.

"I don't have a dime on me, who can I find out?" Su Xiaoxia said unhappily. Since Zhou Aiqin confiscates Su Xiaoxia's "small vault", the place where the money is hidden has changed. Su Xiaoxia has searched many times these days, but couldn't find a place for Zhou Aiqin to put her money.

"Does it cost money to go to a classmate's house to inquire about something?" Zhou Aiqin was in pain.

"Mom, I don't have this face because of my classmates empty-handed. People in the town are very particular. If you don't believe me, ask my brother." Su Xiaoxia lied calmly.

"Then how much do you want?" Zhou Aiqin still couldn't bear the temptation that the "married" might bring her benefits, and asked.

"Two yuan. I'll buy some sugar and go to Xiaofang's house to ask." Su Xiaoxia took the opportunity to rip off.

"Two yuan so much?" Zhou Aiqin was in pain.

"Mom~! You don't have no money, why are you still doing so. With a few hundred dollars in your hand, two dollars scared you?" Su Xiaoxia rolled her eyes sharply.

"You damn girl, what are you talking about?" Zhou Aiqin quickly looked around.

There are hundreds of dollars at home, how can you talk about it in the street? If someone listens to it, I don’t know if there will be any serious consequences!

"You don't know what nonsense mom. Forget it, I don't need money, don't ask me to ask, I don't have to be involved." Su Xiaoxia retreated.

"It's fine, Mom will give you two dollars for a gift. You can't spend it randomly. You have to return it to me later." Wanting to be a "martyr", Zhou Aiqin took out two dollars from his pocket and handed it. To Su Xiaoxia.

"Okay! Mom, then I'm leaving." Su Xiaoxia received two dollars from Zhou Aiqin and ran away with a smile on her face.

Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia didn't know that this conversation between their wives was heard.

This person is Tu Ergou.

Tu Ergou had just been released from the police station a few days ago.

Tu Ergou felt that he was completely unlucky these days.

A few days ago, I touched the money of a foreign kid at the market. Tu Ergou was chased like a dead dog. Tu Ergou was not angry. Then he pulled out the fruit knife from his waist, trying to stab the man with no eyesight. The field kid made a cut.

As a result, Tu Ergou didn't stabbed anyone and didn't say anything. The fruit knife that he threw into the air fell and hurt his shoulder, causing a lot of blood to bleed.

To make matters worse, when Tu Ergou was bandaging the wound in the hospital, the police found the hospital and took him away.

The police said that someone called the police and Tu Ergou stole and intended to wound someone with a knife. According to the Public Security Penalty Regulations, the detention is fifteen days.

With injuries on his body, Tu Ergou was detained in the police station for fifteen days. Fortunately, the third uncle Tu Fatty's multi-management, Tu Ergou was not beaten in it, but three meals a day without oil and water, still let Tu Ergou suffer a little bit.