Chapter 157

Huang Jianeng married the Lin family and benefited not only the Lin family, but also the Huang family. Huang Xiangqian was jealous of those contacts Lin Xinhua left behind.

Unfortunately, Lin Ansheng doesn't like Huang Xiaotong. Huang Xiangqian could only put off his plan to let Lin Ansheng be his son-in-law.

"Well, I persuade Xiaotong. This kid is too stubborn. For so many years, I can't let go of that kid from the Lin family. Alas~!" Xu Meiyun sighed.

There are three major sufferings in life, and you can't ask for the most suffering. Huang Xiaotong has chased Lin Ansheng for a full ten years. Where is Lin Ansheng? I have never had a good face to Xiaotong. Don't say that Huang Xiaotong is not convinced, even Xu Meiyun is holding the injustice for her daughter.

It's a pity that Yue Lao didn't hold that red thread, and it wasn't his own or his own. Over the years, Xiaotong has been stunned.

Xu Meiyun persuaded Huang Xiaotong how many times she didn't know how many times, but Huang Xiaotong didn't listen at all. Her daughter, Xu Meiyun couldn't bear to be too harsh, and her anger poured on Lin Ansheng.

Had it not been for Xu Meiyun's help, Huang Xiaotong wouldn't have such a great ability to hinder Lin Ansheng's promotion over the years.

"It's not a business that's catching up, Meiyun, please let Xiaotong worry about it." Speaking of this, Huang Xiangqian felt the anger in his heart spread out.

His silly girl~! Any good things are sent to the next door, and it is not good for him and Meiyun, but not for Limpo next door. No matter how careless Xiaotong was, she didn't know that it was used by Limbo's old slippery head.

"Qiangqian, is there anything wrong with you today?" Xu Meiyun asked worriedly, looking at Huang Xiangqian's sinking face.

"It's nothing, I was choked by Lin Bo, and I felt a little uncomfortable." Huang Xiangqian thought of the words Lin Bo had said to him before get off work, and the feeling of depression in his heart appeared again.

"Don't pay attention to him, Lin Bo has been jealous of you! Did he come out with Xiaotong again?" Xu Meiyun immediately showed the same hatred.

Huang Xiaotong has been chasing Lin Ansheng, so that Huang Xiangqian and Xu Meiyun, the parents, really lose face in front of Lin Bo.

But Huang Xiangqian and his wife have only one son and one daughter. The child is the treasure in the hearts of the couple. Their children are good and bad, so naturally they are the father and son next door.

"Meiyun, you ask Xiaotong to come to the study, I have something to ask her. Don't worry, I won't get angry." Huang Xiangqian saw his wife's worried expression, and quickly patted his wife's hand and comforted.

"Okay." Xu Meiyun knew that Huang Xiangqian should have something to discuss with her daughter, so she hurried upstairs and asked someone to go.

A few minutes later, Huang Xiaotong came to the study.

Huang Xiangqian is smoking a cigarette, and the study room is full of smoke.

"Dad, are you smoking? Didn't Mom say that you quit smoking?" Huang Xiaotong fanned the smoke with her hand and said with a pouting mouth.

"Upset, smoke one. Don't tell your mother for a while." Huang Xiangqian sat upright and put out the cigarette.

"Dad, what are you bothering you about? Is there anything I can do for you?" Huang Xiaotong graciously picked up the tea cup on the table and handed it to Huang Xiangqian.

Huang Xiangqian took the cup, held it in his hand and did not drink.

"Xiaotong, I want to ask you one thing, you have to answer me truthfully." Seeing his daughter's filial piety, Huang Xiangqian showed a smile on his face.

"Dad, you said." Huang Xiaotong didn't have the habit of being punished, so he quickly found a stool and sat down comfortably.

"I heard...you are very familiar with Master Su Zichengsu?" There was a trace of eagerness in Huang Xiangqian's eyes that he had not noticed.

Su Zicheng! That's an incredible figure.

If Huang Xiangqian could get to know Su Zicheng, the resources of the Huang family, needless to say, would definitely lean more towards him. Rather than being like now, the resources and contacts in the hands of the father, the brothers must first grab a round, and the winner will have a share.

"Dad~ I don't know Su Zicheng." Huang Xiaotong shook his head and said.

"Xiaotong, how did I hear your Uncle Lin say that you used your grandfather's name to invite Master Su to his house two days ago?" Huang Xiangqian looked a little unhappy.

Before leaving get off work today, Huang Xiangqian received a call from Limbo.

On the phone, Lin Bo said, thank you Huang Xiaotong, because of Master Su's help, Lin Ansheng's condition has stabilized a lot in the past two days.

Huang Xiangqian was confused and asked carefully, only to realize that his silly girl, in the name of his father Huang, invited Master Su to the Lin family as a guest, and treated Lin Ansheng by the way.

After putting down the phone, Huang Xiangqian was very angry.

Master Su! He wants to get to know Master Su, but there is no way out. Her own stupid girl was better, and she took the person to Lin's house.

In the eyes of her daughter, isn't he as a father as Lin Ansheng?

Huang Xiangqian was so angry that he didn't even go home to eat.

When eating out, Huang Xiangqian became more and more angry when he thought about it. After returning home, he asked Huang Xiaotong for the first time.

"Puff~!" Huang Xiaotong snorted.

Huang Xiangqian sullenly said nothing.

After Huang Xiaotong smiled enough, seeing that Huang Xiangqian's face was not good-looking, and he didn't care about it, he said, "Dad, that Master Su is fake."

"Fake? Why did you get a fake Master Su to go to the Lin's house?" Huang Xiangqian was stunned.

He really thought his daughter knew Master Su! It turned out to be fake? Huang Xiangqian felt a little disappointed in his heart.

"Of course it was for my marriage with Brother An Sheng!" Huang Xiaotong smiled.

"Lin Ansheng's children can make soy sauce, Xiaotong, why are you still thinking about such a married man? Hearing what Dad said, quickly forget him." Huang Xiangqian frowned.

"Dad, Brother An Sheng is now a free agent, his country wife? Huh! It's already turned into loess." Huang Xiaotong said contemptuously.

"Lin Ansheng's wife is dead? I didn't hear Lin Bo say! How do you know?" Huang Xiangqian was surprised.

"Dad, I went to the countryside and watched the country girl die. I can't leave it. Humph! What about good-looking? What about the heart of Brother Ansheng? The dead man, why would you fight with me? "Huang Xiaotong didn't know what she had remembered, but a fierce light appeared in her eyes.

"Xiaotong, shouldn't you..." Huang Xiangqian thought of a possibility and couldn't help being shocked: "Xiaotong, you can't treat the law as a child's play! Killing pays for your life, if you commit the crime of murder, Even your dad can't save you!"

Speaking of the back, Huang Xiangqian's voice was a bit stern.

"Dad, what do you think? Why would I do to that country woman?" Huang Xiaotong saw Huang Xiangqian's attitude, changed her tone, and said, "It's her own blessing. Uncle Lin doesn't want her to be such a shameful daughter-in-law. , Gave me a casket, and asked me to go to the country for help and tell the country wife An Sheng's death. She couldn't bear the bad news and died, so I didn't move her finger."