Chapter 134.

In order to protect Su Xiaoqiao, Lin Ansheng did not explain the rumors outside.

After Lin Xinhua's funeral, Lin Ansheng returned to the army. Since then, apart from returning to Kyoto to visit his mother once a year, Lin Ansheng has been in Dahuang Village during the rest of his vacation. His home is by Su Xiaoqiao's.

For so many years, the relatives and friends of the Lin family only knew that Lin Ansheng had married a wife and had children, but they had never seen Su Xiaoqiao’s mother and daughter.

At the entrance of the Military Region Hospital, Huang Liqiong watched Lin Bo's car go away, and her heart was ups and downs.

Lin Ansheng, whose memory was blank, rekind hope in Huang Liqiong's heart.

Huang Liqiong likes Lin Ansheng, likes it very much.

When he was ten years old, Huang Liqiong's family moved into the small building where they now live because of the promotion of Mr. Huang.

Standing in an unfamiliar yard, Huang Liqiong looked around, and a handsome boy in the yard next door caught Huang Liqiong's gaze.

Huang Liqiong greeted the boy, but the boy ignored her and turned around and entered the house.

After asking his parents, Huang Liqiong realized that the handsome boy was Miao Lin Ansheng, the only seedling of Mr. Lin's family.

Huang Liqiong had heard of Lin Ansheng's name long ago. Lin Ansheng is the "children of other people" often mentioned by his parents. Every time his parents scold a few older brothers, they will end with "Why can't you be like Lin Ansheng".

When the legendary name matches the real character, Huang Liqiong's heart is hot.

Since then, Huang Liqiong will always stand in the yard, peeking at Lin Ansheng's every move. After Lin Ansheng found her, Huang Liqiong would always greet her sweetly. Even Huang Liqiong took her favorite chocolate and went to get close to Lin Ansheng.

Every time, Lin Ansheng ignored Huang Liqiong, even if Huang Liqiong came to Lin's family as a guest, Lin Ansheng never gave her a fake.

Now, Huang Liqiong became more interested in Lin Ansheng. As the third-generation youngest girl in the Huang family, Huang Liqiong is not only favored at home, but outside, Huang Liqiong is also sought after by many boys and girls.

Lin Ansheng's indifference to Huang Liqiong made Huang Liqiong very interested in Lin Ansheng.

She didn't believe that she was so cute and so beautiful... (three hundred words of praise are omitted from the following), would Lin Ansheng actually dislike her? No, no matter how many people like them, there is no Lin Ansheng in this, and Huang Liqiong's life is not perfect.

In this way, Huang Liqiong has been chasing Lin Ansheng since she was ten years old.

Huang Liqiong swears that she must make Lin Ansheng fall in love with herself, and then, like a queen, she will humiliate Lin Ansheng severely. Who made him so ignorant and always treat himself as non-existent?

Huang Liqiong's "Queen Dream" has never been realized. Huang Liqiong chased him for more than ten years. Lin Ansheng frowned when he saw Huang Liqiong. Later, when Lin Ansheng saw Huang Liqiong, there was no expression on him, as if he had regarded Huang Liqiong as air.

Huang Liqiong once thought that Lin Ansheng was gay. Otherwise, how could he never smile when facing the girl?

Huang Liqiong was about to give up Lin Ansheng. At this time, she heard the news of Lin Ansheng's marriage.

The Huang family and the Lin family are neighbors, and Huang Liqiong has never concealed his thoughts about Lin Ansheng from Lin Bo and his wife. Huang Liqiong runs to Lin's house whenever he is free.

Under Huang Liqiong's questioning, Lin Bo did not hide from Huang Liqiong. Lin Bo told Huang Liqiong that Lin Ansheng had a breakup with his family in order to marry Su Xiaoqiao.

That day, Huang Liqiong didn't know how she left the Lin family. She only knew that the anger in her heart could not be suppressed.

If Lin Ansheng really doesn't like women, Huang Liqiong will admit it. For all these years of feelings, she should have paid wrongly.

But in fact, Lin Ansheng would rather marry a village girl than look at Huang Liqiong, the "prodigious girl of heaven". In Lin Ansheng's eyes, Huang Liqiong is not as good as a village girl?

Huang Liqiong's pride was shattered by Lin Ansheng.

After returning home that night, Huang Liqiong shattered all the furnishings in her room! Huang Liqiong hates Lin Ansheng and hopes that Lin An will die.

Time passed quickly, and then Huang Liqiong heard the news that Lin Ansheng's wife was pregnant and had children.

Lin Ansheng has even children, and Huang Liqiong knows that in this life, she and Lin Ansheng are absolutely impossible. Even if her parents love her again, it is impossible for Huang Liqiong to stay away from marrying for Lin Ansheng.

Huang Liqiong's thoughts on Lin Ansheng can only be hidden in her heart forever.

There are three major sufferings in life, and you can't ask for the most suffering.

Huang Liqiong, who has been going smoothly since she was born, tasted the bitter taste for the first time.

There was Lin Ansheng in Huang Liqiong's heart, and no matter how good a young man in Kyoto City, she couldn't catch her.

With the idea of ​​loving and hating Lin Ansheng, Huang Liqiong has used her family's power to add obstacles to Lin Ansheng over the years.

Of course, what Huang Liqiong said to her family was that Lin Ansheng "started chaos and finally abandoned" to her. She and Lin Ansheng had been in love for several years, but Lin Ansheng changed her mind to marry a village girl.

The Huang family would certainly not go to blame Lin Bo for such a thing, but they did not slow down Lin Ansheng. Anyway, Mr. Lin is no longer there, and Lin Bo doesn't have much skill alone. The Huang family wants to "whole" Lin Ansheng, and they still have this ability.

Otherwise, Lin Ansheng would not have been promoted to the position of battalion commander until he was thirty-two. Before, Lin Ansheng was promoted from a private to a deputy company in just three years.

According to Lin Ansheng's resume and merits, he should have been the head of the regiment long ago.

Every time I heard Lin Ansheng’s promotion opportunity slipped away, Huang Liqiong would have an inexplicable excitement. She longed that Lin Ansheng would regret it and regret not marrying her back then. Countless times, Huang Liqiong had been fantasizing that Lin Ansheng would turn around for power and kneel in front of her, crying bitterly.

It is a pity that Lin Ansheng never thought of taking the "shortcut" to achieve rapid promotion by marrying Huang Liqiong, no matter how hard it was. Every time Lin Ansheng goes back to Kyoto, he stays at home for a day and leaves.

Huang Liqiong heard Qiu Shufang say that Lin Ansheng went home to accompany his wife and daughter.

Every time, after Lin Ansheng left, Huang Liqiong had to get drunk. Her brother An Sheng really looks down on her.

Picking and picking until she was twenty-eight, Huang Liqiong married under the arrangement of the family.

Huang Liqiong's husband, Zhang, is a young and promising government official.

After marriage, Huang Liqiong would always subconsciously compare her husband with Lin Ansheng. The more she compares, the more Huang Liqiong sees Xiao Zhang not pleasing to her eyes. The more I think about it, the more Huang Liqiong feels that her life is too frustrated. The man I like doesn't like me, and the man I don't like is his husband.