Chapter 139

However, when she saw Qu Dajun and a group of people waiting to buy the jelly, Wu Fengjiao had already made a decision in her heart. She would not sell these dishes. She gave half of them to Qu Dajun and half to Lao Wang.

The rural people are so simple. Wu Jinfeng feels that her jelly business is tainted by Qu Dajun and Lao Wang, so she wants to give something back. Otherwise, she will feel sorry for her.

"Then...Thank you auntie." Qu Dajun saw that Wu Fengjiao really wanted to give it away, so he had to take over the food from Wu Fengjiao's hand.

At the last market, Qu Dajun bought jelly and didn't ask for the five cents Lin Susu asked for. Lin Susu gave a handful of cabbage to Qu Dajun.

Qu Dajun didn't care at first, but after taking it home and frying it, the cabbage was unexpectedly delicious. It not only has the unique fragrance of Chinese cabbage, it is also crispy and sweet.

After Qu Dajun took Wu Fengjiao's food, he hesitated and asked, "Auntie, have you ever thought of selling this recipe for jelly sauce?"

"You want a buyer? But I..." Wu Fengjiao was a little embarrassed.

When he was not in the jelly business before, Wu Fengjiao didn't know that his own jelly sauce craft, which was "pointed" by Su Xiaoqiao, was so amazing.

After selling jelly powder twice, if Wu Fengjiao still doesn't know the value of the sauce, then she is a fool.

The flavor of the sea market, the only one in Liuhe Town, these two reasons are the reasons why Wu Fengjiao's jelly is so popular.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly business has just started. Seeing that he can make 40 or 50 a month, Wu Fengjiao is definitely not happy to sell the prescription.

Besides, it's just a sauce recipe. Although Qu Dajun wants to buy it, how does Wu Fengjiao know how much Qu Dajun can give? Wu Fengjiao is not uncommon for ten yuan and eight yuan, and one hundred and eighty yuan, Qu Dajun might be too expensive!

Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao immediately had a decision in her heart.

"Young man, tell you the truth, the recipe for my sauce was passed to me by my goddaughter Su Xiaoqiao, who is also Susu's mother. Here, this is my Susu." Wu Fengjiao pointed to his side and lowered her. Lin Susu, the head of the head, went on to say: "Susu is only in the fourth grade. Her parents’ wish was that she would be admitted to college. I am an old lady who has no skills and can only rely on selling a few bowls of jelly at the market. , Collect the tuition for Su Su. Alas~!"

After speaking, Wu Fengjiao sighed quietly and ended it to express his helplessness.

"Wish before death? Little girl... Susu's parents... passed away?" Qu Dajun was shocked.

"Yes! An Sheng is an officer of the army. Ten days ago, the army sent someone back to bring the ashes back, saying that An Sheng died on the front line. My stupid girl happened to be ill. Hearing this bad news, just... Before Wu Fengjiao's words were finished, Qu Dajun's face turned red.

Wu Fengjiao's remarks were both soft and hard.

Wu Fengjiao pointed out the identity of Lin Ansheng, which means that their grandparents and grandchildren are not ordinary rural people, and they still have the label of "martyrdom" on them! If Qu Dajun wants to grab their prescriptions, he should also weigh them carefully.

Another, Wu Fengjiao adopted the "policy of mourning the soldiers." She estimated that after hearing Lin Susu's miserable life experience, people with a little conscience would not make her anymore.

Wu Fengjiao was right. Qu Dajun's character is indeed pretty good.

Qu Dajun really didn't know that Lin Susu, who looked lively and cheerful, was actually an orphan whose parents had died. He wanted to buy Wu Fengjiao's sauce recipe, not for his own profit, but he couldn't bear such a delicious jelly, it would take a few days before he could eat it again.

"Auntie, I'm sorry, I didn't know your family's situation, so I made such a request." Qu Dajun quickly apologized to Wu Fengjiao.

Wu Fengjiao is not young, and it is really not easy to send her children all the way to university.

This jelly stall is the future life of Wu Fengjiao's grandparents and grandsons!

Seeing that the apology on Qu Dajun's face was not fake, the dark cloud on Lin Susu's face disappeared.

When Qu Dajun mentioned buying sauce recipes, although Lin Susu lowered her head, her heart was full of vigilance.

In Lin Susu's mind, there are many other delicacies, even if Wu Fengjiao doesn't sell jelly, he can sell other snacks instead.

A sauce recipe, although it's nothing, but Lin Susu is unhappy.

In the last life, Lin Susu was too kind to give away his things casually.

In this life, from knowing that he was reborn, Lin Susu vowed that unless she was willing to give her things, who would dare to grab her things? Then don't blame her for being polite!

Lin Susu is not just thinking about it like this, she is sure that she has this ability, and gives a deep lesson to those who rob her.

A few days ago, after being shocked by the thief Tu Ergou's knife wound, Lin Susu was at home these days, but he was not idle.

In the previous life, when Lin Susu was doing "Apiao", he had no body or hands and feet. "Apiao" didn't need to sleep. Besides playing "White Fog", Lin Susu just followed Su Xiaoxia to see the outside world. Later, when Lin Susu was able to control "White Fog" to do things, she often took advantage of Su Xiaoxia's fall asleep, slipped out the bracelet, and used her fingers transformed from the white fog to read in Su Xiaoxia's study and watch TV in the hall. What.

With the experience of using white mist as hands and feet in the previous life, Lin Susu thought, if she used "white mist" as a needle to attack others, maybe it would be effective?

Do it when you think of it. In these days, Lin Susu used the "white mist" in his mind to condense needles and poke everywhere.

Don't say it, Lin Susu's practice has really found her some tricks.

On the wall of Lin Susu's house, there were still hundreds of scratches poked by needles at this time.

Last night, while Wu Fengjiao fell asleep, Lin Susu issued three "white fog needles" at the same time, leaving three one-centimeter deep needle holes in the large bluestone in the front yard.

Lin Susu's play started, and accidentally, a little chicken in the family's head was poked by Lin Susu's "white fog needle", and he died on the spot.

Her "white fog needle" can be used to poke chickens, and it should be able to poke people. Lin Susu is trying to find a bad guy, no matter how hard a person's brain is, it can't be harder than the bluestone slab of Lin Susu's house?

"Nothing is nothing, young man, I know you are a good person, otherwise, you wouldn't bring so many people here today to help me in the business of this old country lady." Wu Fengjiao deserves to be an old man, and uses the word "good person". , Cut off Qu Dajun's covetous heart for the sauce recipe.

"Hahaha...this is, Qu Dajun, as a human being, has always been right about my conscience." Qu Dajun was so favored by Wu Fengjiao, and he felt very comfortable.

If you want to eat jelly, it's the same if you buy it at the aunt's house! It also saves Qu Dajun's money to buy the sauce recipe, which is also quite cost-effective. Qu Dajun comforted himself.