Chapter 63

"Uncle, be careful." Su Xiaoxia said concerned.
"

Okay! Be optimistic about yourself..."
Zhou Aiguo's voice did not fall, only felt black on the top of his head. Zhou Aiguo reacted quickly. He stretched out his hand and made a "bang". It seemed that something had been waved out by his hand?
After returning to his senses, Zhou Aiguo discovered that it was the plastic bucket he had placed on the wall that he had swung away.
Was it dazzling just now? Or did the plastic bucket really fall off? Zhou Aiguo was a little confused.
Lin Susu in the bedroom smashed it, smashed its mouth, feeling a little pity.
Seeing that her "White Mist" had already hooked the plastic bucket down, I didn't expect Zhou Aiguo's reaction so fast that he slapped it away with a slap.
In the next second, Lin Susu was happy.
Su Xiaoxia was looking up, listening to Zhou Aiguo inside the wall. After a "bang", a dark shadow slammed down on Su Xiaoxia's head.
Su Xiaoxia felt black in front of her eyes, and she just smelled a strong smell of blood on the tip of her nose. Then I found that my hair was already wet.
Before Su Xiaoxia took the bucket off her head, suddenly, a scream resounded through the night sky of the entire deserted village.
"Ah~! Ghost!"
After the scream, the dog in Dahuang Village began to bark.
"what happened?"
"Who is yelling?"
"Isn't it someone who entered the thief?"
"Look, go and see!"
······
The villagers were awakened from their sleep by the screams and got up one by one in their clothes.
In Dahuang Village, the electric lights of each house were on, and the barking of dogs became more and more frequent.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​</​​
"Zhou Aiqin, shut up!" Zhou Aiguo screamed in flames while suppressing his voice.
Although the scream broke, Zhou Aiguo could still hear it. It was the voice of his little sister Zhou Aiqin.
He was about to touch the main house of Lin Susu's house to search for things! Zhou Aiqin's call shocked everyone in half of the village. Is this thing still translated?
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
As soon as Zhou Aiqin stood up, before she could recall the "ghost" she saw just now, she saw a bloody "big-headed ghost" standing ten meters away from her.
The head of the "big head ghost" is red, the upper body is also red, and the body is still dripping blood.
It's weird that Zhou Aiqin doesn't yell in fright!
Especially when he saw the "big head ghost" touching his long head and rushing towards him, Zhou Aiqin was so scared that his courage was almost broken. She wanted to escape, but it was a pity that her feet seemed to be nailed in place, unable to move.
Zhou Aiqin could only watch the "big-headed ghost" approaching, while yelling in horror. At this moment, except for the words "I'm about to die", Zhou Aiqin's mind was blank.
"Which wicked belt smokes? I didn't sleep in the middle of the night and ran under the window of my house called ghosts? I am crazy!" At this moment, the light of Mrs. Zhou's house went on with a "click", and then it was Mrs. Zhou's. Roar.
Grandma Zhou is too old, and after being awakened in the middle of the night, she will not fall asleep.
Tonight, Granny Zhou rarely had a good night's sleep, but she was awakened by Zhou Aiqin's screams.
ghost? Humph! She Zhou Chen Lanxiang lived for more than seventy years, and she was really not afraid of this stuff. Don't do anything wrong in your life, knock on the door in the middle of the night, don't be surprised!
Granny Zhou held a broom in her hand and angrily opened the door of her backyard.
When Mrs. Zhou's voice sounded, Zhou Aiguo cried out to herself.
Regardless of the "wealth" he was about to obtain, Zhou Aiguo hurriedly climbed the wall and fled in panic.
If Zhou Aiguo ran to Lin's house in the middle of the night to be a thief by the villagers of Dahuang Village on the spot, their whole family would be unable to hold their heads up in Dahuang Village.
Su Xiaoxia had just "pulled" the red plastic bucket from her head, and after reaching out her hand to wipe a handful of black dog blood that covered her eyes, she saw the back of Zhou Aiguo fleeing in panic.
Su Xiaoxia was covered by a plastic bucket just now, and she was speechless, but it did not prevent her from hearing the movement around her.
Su Xiaoxia could still hear Zhou Aiqin's familiar voice. Otherwise, when Zhou Aiqin screamed just now, Su Xiaoxia would not have been walking in Zhou Aiqin's direction.
Su Xiaoxia wants Zhou Aiqin to help, get the plastic bucket off her head as soon as possible. On the other hand, Su Xiaoxia wants to give Zhou Aiqin courage. Is there a ghost? Two people are always bolder than one.
After hearing grandma Zhou's angry scolding, Su Xiaoxia, like Zhou Aiguo, shouted "It's bad" from the bottom of her heart.
If she was caught by Mrs. Zhou, she would lose her face in Dahuang Village.
A girl's family, did not sleep in the middle of the night and ran to Lin Susu's house to be a thief? If you are known by the school, you will definitely be expelled.
No, no, I must not be caught by Mrs. Zhou.
After Su Xiaoxia "unplugged" the plastic bucket from her head, she just heard the sound of Grandma Zhou opening the backyard door.
Su Xiaoxia didn't care about Aegean last week, holding a plastic bucket in her hand, she didn't even dared to look back, clenching her teeth, and ran out of the alley.
Granny Zhou looked at her familiar back and running posture, and the broom in her hand flew out with a "swish".
The broom hit the back of Su Xiaoxia's head hard. Su Xiaoxia didn't dare to scream, she just ran out with her head covered, fearing that she would be recognized by Mrs. Zhou.
"Su Xiaoxia, you're a deflated calf, you ran to your old mother's house to climb the pear tree during the day. The old lady hasn't found your Su Tianle to settle the bill. It's okay. You dare to bring your mother to pretend to scare your mother in the middle of the night? The bad embryo taught by my parents!" Grandma Zhou jumped and cursed.
Hearing the name "Su Xiaoxia", Zhou Aiqin's scream stopped abruptly.
Xiaoxia played that "big head ghost" just now? Not a real ghost?
Zhou Aiqin breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that her legs were weak and she sat on the ground.
At this time, people from the houses close to Lin's house had already rushed over one after another.
Hu Dawa and his father, Hu Wangcai, arrived first.
The Hu family is a "weak" family in Dahuang Village, and they usually want to flatter Mrs. Zhou, but there is no way to start.
Hearing the movement of Grandma Zhou's house, Hu Wangcai and Xiao Guihua rushed over to support Grandma Zhou.
A flashlight held in Hu Wangcai's hand shone on Zhou Aiqin's face.
Zhou Aiqin's eyes were stabbed by the strong light and couldn't open, so he quickly raised an arm to block the strong light from the flashlight.
"Zhou Aiqin? Why are you?" Xiao Guihua recognized Zhou Aiqin at a glance, and asked strangely.
Su Xiaoxia ran fast just now, without being blocked by Xiao Guihua and others.
The words of Mrs. Zhou's scolding Su Xiaoxia weren't too loud, but they seemed to have been specifically scolded to Zhou Aiqin. Xiao Guihua and Hu Wangcai hadn't heard clearly before.
This is the head of the village, and Zhou Aiqin's family lives at the end of the village. In the middle of the night, Zhou Aiqin wasn't sleeping at home, so why did he come here?